+ Reply to Thread

Make PAK failed. please dont edit PAK file and update try again.

how to solve this problem?

Oooh. I think I've encountered this a long time ago what you do is change the version.ini file in your seal folder. I forgot what you need to put into the notepad since it was a long time ago. Have you try sending the GM's a ticket? They might know what to you will be using to overwrite the file.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

well ihave same issue but fixed now, i only reinstal and before updating i cange name from ( .SPAK) file to ( .PAK ) ex: map.SPAK -> map.PAK

well this work for me ihope work with you all

I didn't know this trick. Thanks for sharing. I'll try it if I encounter this problem.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

hey how to fix this please
    i can't play this game if this always happen

I have same problem too. it says "Make PAK Failed. Please don't edit PAK file and update try again". Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by BaphometJr View Post
    well ihave same issue but fixed now, i only reinstal and before updating i cange name from ( .SPAK) file to ( .PAK ) ex: map.SPAK -> map.PAK

well this work for me ihope work with you all
    Only rename .SPAK to .PAK?

yah how to fix it?? or i must redownload file seal ?