+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

game master bleaz HELP ME! :-/

i can't reach numbers 7,8,9,0 for my hotbar skills as default, so i tried to redefine keys. i click the question mark button but when i try to change something i get error message. also when i change tabs, all keys get deleted and even if i click the default button, it doesn't help! i tried to manually change keys by looking in the .ini files but they're encrypted. i don't know encryption and even if i knew, i don't want ban for messing with game's files. i also been thinking to use a macro software like AutoHotKey - you could make a script and when you press a letter, the program automatically presses another letter for you. so if i press Z, the program should press 7. X -> 8, C -> 9 etc. but z is for sit/stand and C for character info! even if i made the script my character would sit while trying to use a skill in the same time. i just need to use Z,X,C,V for 7,8,9,0 like i did in Tera online mkay?

PS: bleaz don't judge me by the way i talk - i'm infected with the troll syndrome :'(

Banned
    That you aren't sending this is a ticket is dumb.
    That you are posting this in the "General Discussion" forum is dumber.
    That you are actually expecting "gaym master" to come here and fix your problem is dumbest of all.

Have a fun day and good luck with your troll syndrome. Perhaps a witch doctor can help you fix that too.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'd safely assume that macro software is not allowed to use.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That you aren't sending this is a ticket is dumb.
    That you are posting this in the "General Discussion" forum is dumber.
    That you are actually expecting "gaym master" to come here and fix your problem is dumbest of all.

Have a fun day and good luck with your troll syndrome. Perhaps a witch doctor can help you fix that too.
    you serious dude? or are you infected too? a ticket means something personal like a ban or a purchase problem. and general discussion is good because i think everybody has the same problem not just me. and if a GM would come to give me a tip on how to solve problem, then all players could find out as well just by googling "rohan online redefine keys" or something on topic

GMs don't necessarily read forums should give you the tip you're looking for. Send in a ticket to support that is the only way to ensure your problem to get noticed by them
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    you serious dude? or are you infected too? a ticket means something personal like a ban or a purchase problem. and general discussion is good because i think everybody has the same problem not just me. and if a GM would come to give me a tip on how to solve problem, then all players could find out as well just by googling "rohan online redefine keys" or something on topic
    What makes you think tickets are for bans? What does the word "Support" mean to you? They (PlayWith) paid a small fortune for their support system and the GMs use it religiously to deal with game problems - whether it is malfunctions, usage questions, reporting of hackers, and of course contacting them if you get banned/investigated. You can even use them to subvmit any good ideas you have for improving the game via tickets. The staff informed me directly that they prefer getting suggestions via support tickets because they are not paid to fart around in the forums all day.

The forums are here for user-to-user discussions and community helping community. It is here so the staff can post notices and news they want everybody to know. You are of course welcome to share any fix the GM's provide you via tickets on the forum if you are concerned about others running into this same issue. THAT is what the forums are for.

And yes, there ARE actually forums for that sort of thing right here:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Just an FYI: It is very rare that anybody really wants to remap their keyboard. Just sayin'
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-05-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    i can't reach numbers 7,8,9,0 for my hotbar skills as default, (
    I don't think you can use macro or even change the keys. Why not buy a gaming mouse for mmorpg. That will solve your problem. I'm using logitecth g600 btw, it's cheap but good quality!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I don't think you can use macro or even change the keys. Why not buy a gaming mouse for mmorpg. That will solve your problem. I'm using logitecth g600 btw, it's cheap but good quality!
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    in summer time we need one of these

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

uhhhmm
    >.>

It is my second trackball cause i blew it up playing Rohan and i loved it soo much that I decided to blew it up yet again =_=
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-07-2016 at 03:57 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!