+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cliph

"After the Extravaganza" News

Shiltzians!

First of all, we would like to apologize for the lack of communication on the subject of the server rates related to the Dungeon Extravaganza Event.
    There were communication issues between departments that held up finding a solution.

As we investigated, we discovered the source of the issue: the server rates had never been completed reverted after the last Rate Boosting event in December 2015.
    Because of that, the adjustments made for the Dungeon Extravaganza did not work as we expected them to.

So, now we have adjusted the Experience and Drop rates to be lower than they were before, but still higher than what you all experienced during the Dungeon Extravaganza Event.

Also, we know many of you experienced a lot of issues and annoyance with the event, and as such we will be offering compensation to all accounts.
    Next maintenance, we will be injected EXP and Drop Rate Boost Cash Items to all accounts, to make up for the lost EXP and Drops that were experienced during the event.

We hope that this is an acceptable compensation, and we hope that you all can continue to enjoy Seal Online!

Thank you!
    - Seal Online Team

So what is the current EXP and DROP rate for SoBD?
    I remember that when the server first open, it stated
    The "Your Way" Update brings 700% EXP Boosts, 200% Drop Boosts.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

so this exp and drop back to before event dungeon extravaganza ?

thanks for hear us GM Cliph

But now bpet exp back to before...lol
    You said to 5/10.

Its the day 04-22-2014 "Your Way" Update
    so the Dungeon Extravaganza event should give 1400% or 900% EXP!

And with cash item we can get more than 1500% or 2000% EXP so fast level up.

Quote Originally Posted by dukearus0 View Post
    But now bpet exp back to before...lol
    You said to 5/10.
    They ended the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post

Shiltzians!

[SIZE="3"]Event Duration: 4/26 -- 5/10

UPDATE: I apologize that it's taken so long to give an update on this issue.
    Long story short, there's been some personnel changes on the Seal Team, and things have been in flux.

Today, we will be ending the Dungeon Extravaganza Event one week early.
    We apologize for this, and we will be providing compensation to all players affected by this event.
    Please stay tuned for announcements regarding the compensation later on this week.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

HI Cliph

so event ended..
    as a Player i would say thank you for the Event "dungeon extravaganza" and boost event
    thats nice even without Money and make many Player like me rich in a short time.
    also my battle pet experience go fast like river in amazon.. so fast..

sorry if many Player dont appreciate what you give.
    nice Event so far..

*** for all Player who cant appreciate event:
    welcome to normal life...(no more rubies 30m, no more wrs brs 80m no more grs 90m)
    welcome to normal exp ( easy 251 dude... why you Need exp so much)
    welcome to normal refine ( goodluck you are in normal refine rate)
    welcome to normal drop (go find that rubies )
    welcome to normal alcanez and sage dungeon (no Chance to collect fame item, pink bird egg and chest)
    welcome to normal battle pet Exp ( this is a hell..)

enjoy buy some gckey ..
    this one is easy dude.. go get that gckeys ^^

next time better use your time do something good,,, this event not only boost your exp...
    see the opportunity and grab it... if you just stand and stay like you wish.. you will only have normal life

Regards
    Last edited by NewJCA; 05-03-2016 at 09:57 PM.

disapointed its shud be 5/10