+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Can we make it so agi doesnt get hit every attack by other classes

So some thing I tested a while ago was an agi dhan since ya know they used to be uber op and I have weapons and ish to test things.

So I have a guard and I had an agi dhan. The agi dhan I was pushing roughly 4k agi right.

So you would think that would be one agile sombeech.

WRONG.

I did a full stat reset on my guard for the purposes of this test and by increments of 10 I added more dex until I was able to consistently hit my dhan.

The thing is... I didnt even need 1\5th of the amount of dex as I had agi to hit consistently.

So I started off with base dex which was something like 32 or so dex.

At this point I was dodging 95% of attacks from the guard. Which makes sense.

So at 42 dex I was still missing about 95% of the time. Once again makes sense.

I increased my dex to 52 and I was noticing that perhaps 2 out of 10 hits I would now hit my dhan. Thats 52 dex vs 4k agi. Nothing major but still I kept bumping my dex up.

Eventually I made it to about 150 dex. I was hitting 8 outta 10 attempts.

To me this seems a little..... unbalanced.

Im not saying it should be 1:1.

However agi dhans whole defense is their evasion. They are squishy af they have no pdef, they might have hp and a good bit of it at that depending on their weapons.

Agi was once king of the PVP arena only rivaled by dex guards and vit dekans.

Once again these were characters built to counter each other. They had specific targets in pvp as well as strengths and weaknesses.

As dhans are getting a big buff to agi dmg I feel like evasion should be looked into and balanced. Dex gives more than 5x the accuracy than agi gives evasion.

Lets make it so people need more accuracy to hit evasive bastards than you currently do.

Even to need 1/5th the dex/accuracy as someone has evasion would be a great thing.

Um send this as a ticket GMs they don't usually come here and read >.<
    I sent them a concern about it to but mostly to help HalfElfs to defend themselves and we got Scouts Ghost Arrows being a damage decreasing buff :l
    Still its not a bad idea to give it a try.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    what about temps, which do not use dex/accuracy stats at all, being able to hit 100% of the time regardless of the agi, rave or class of their target? About the only thing that stops a temp is shield block and full dd (which I suppose you can't get anymore).