+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    This game used to be fun ... many years ago. LoL.
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If a templar had a *real* one million melee, you would end up 1-shotta with at least 500k damage and go "wtf happened?" while floating on your cross (elf) or lying on the floor (anything else).
    Don't forget that Heroic Aura was changed from 25%Atk and Def to only 25%Def so the amount of Outputted damage is not the same as we know from the past.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

If a templar had a *real* one million melee, you would end up 1-shotta with at least 500k damage and go "wtf happened?" while floating on your cross (elf) or lying on the floor (anything else).
    if i got 500 000 hp and 19 000 pdf will not be so easy lol but nvm i mean its some glitch looks so unreal

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    what is there to hide?
    His ****ty gear. Awwe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    if i got 500 000 hp and 19 000 pdf will not be so easy lol but nvm i mean its some glitch looks so unreal
    if you got 500k hp, then maybe you would be a 2-hit. since temps can hit at a rate of 3-4 swats per second, even a 2-shotta would be less than a second

@Ruben I was not taking heroic attack percentage into that. Granted melee->damage formula has changed somewhat I test4ed with about 150-200K melee and was swatting the ruler 1.2 million. that same formula would translate to 6 million with i million melee. divide by 3 to get the pvp level and you are still talking 2 million for pvp (I did test that and had people going OMGWTFHAXBBQQQQ when I smacked them with close to 2 million damage). Even with heroic taken out of the picture the damage is only reduced to about 1.5 million.

1/2 million pvp damage here would be a very conservative guesstimate
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-04-2016 at 10:58 AM.

if you got 500k hp, then maybe you would be a 2-hit. since temps can hit at a rate of 3-4 swats per second, even a 2-shotta would be less than a second

@Ruben I was not taking heroic attack percentage into that. Granted melee->damage formula has changed somewhat I test4ed with about 150-200K melee and was swatting the ruler 1.2 million. that same formula would translate to 6 million with i million melee. divide by 3 to get the pvp level and you are still talking 2 million for pvp (I did test that and had people going OMGWTFHAXBBQQQQ when I smacked them with close to 2 million damage). Even with heroic taken out of the picture the damage is only reduced to about 1.5 million.

1/2 million pvp damage here would be a very conservative guesstimate
    Are you marry with sunnyangel? Thants llook just like her awesome formulas for evrything haha man that milions damage you talking about not going on ever in that game... me with 70 000 mele not hiting low lvl char and he die... no hit message not register in venge list... so idk for your formulasSs but... are you from another universe? haha

Banned
    Are you marry with sunnyangel? Thants llook just like her awesome formulas for evrything haha man that milions damage you talking about not going on ever in that game... me with 70 000 mele not hiting low lvl char and he die... no hit message not register in venge list... so idk for your formulasSs but... are you from another universe? haha
    Here's what a temp with 150k of old school melee looks like ...

You do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    So does this mean that this came from old Rohan?
    dose this mean its private serv and this noob trying to look pro in real game forum he didnt played rbf like years i think

Hmm... it depends on the OUTSIDE buffs... you can make this.... if you are aware on the buffs.. that's why they always put it only the STATs thing... they don't provide any like CUrrently EQUIPPED items and BUFFS...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

dose this mean its private serv and this noob trying to look pro in real game forum he didnt played rbf like years i think
    PRIVATE... probably... Hahahaha

but no:

you can as long as you have the right buffs... and stuffs you need....
    Last edited by lostghost; 05-05-2016 at 02:14 AM.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"