+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTT/WTS List

Banned

WTT/WTS List

So it has come to my attention that I have way more weapons than I have accessories so I think I need to liquidate some of my weapons in return for things I need.

I have a 4part zhen 66% dd 2.0 a 4part mace 68dd 2.0 an epic zhen.

It has also come to my attention that PWI no longer sells or plans on selling shiney option items which means high DD even IF they sell new 4part weapons high DD will not be as high as it is now.

So that being said I will trade my 4part mace with 68% dd for a +12 Feath/flame diamond.

Im willing to trade my epic for any of the following. Epic dagger, sword, katars. If you have any of these let me know.

The 4part zhen I see there's some controversy over. Mostly because it has less hp on it than the 1.0 4part and less than the 3.0 4parts. However that being said it has higher DD than many of the 1.0 and 3.0 4part zhens.

So if you have a good offer for trading on the 4part zhen. I would be willing to take a +8/10 feath/flame for trade on it.

Keep in mind that I have sat on these weapons for the last 10 or so months since the last time I quit and have recently came back. I dont NEED to sell/trade. There are some items I would like to get. If trading for them helps me. So be it. Otherwise ill keep them cause im not going to cut off my foot to fit it into a shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    So it has come to my attention that I have way more weapons than I have accessories so I think I need to liquidate some of my weapons in return for things I need.

I have a 4part zhen 66% dd 2.0 a 4part mace 68dd 2.0 an epic zhen.

It has also come to my attention that PWI no longer sells or plans on selling shiney option items which means high DD even IF they sell new 4part weapons high DD will not be as high as it is now.

So that being said I will trade my 4part mace with 68% dd for a +12 Feath/flame diamond.

Im willing to trade my epic for any of the following. Epic dagger, sword, katars. If you have any of these let me know.

The 4part zhen I see there's some controversy over. Mostly because it has less hp on it than the 1.0 4part and less than the 3.0 4parts. However that being said it has higher DD than many of the 1.0 and 3.0 4part zhens.

So if you have a good offer for trading on the 4part zhen. I would be willing to take a +8/10 feath/flame for trade on it.

Keep in mind that I have sat on these weapons for the last 10 or so months since the last time I quit and have recently came back. I dont NEED to sell/trade. There are some items I would like to get. If trading for them helps me. So be it. Otherwise ill keep them cause im not going to cut off my foot to fit it into a shoe.
    DD Cap is at ~70% so anything higher than 60% is well just a small bonus

And you're watching too much Cinderella xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    The thing is, I have characters that all these items can be used on. I also enjoy playing my giant quite a bit which is why I dont even list my 4part dual swords, or my 4part sword or my 4part dagger. Which are on my guard and dhan respectively.

I have
    4part duals
    4part sword
    4part dagger
    4part mace
    4part zhen
    epic zhen

Since str dekans are not going to be viable at all for very much longer I really dont wanna keep the zhens. IF anything ill end up using them on my noir and rumir or something like that simply because im not going to take a trash deal when I can repurpose them. The Mace I can also repurpose onto a defender or even start playing my templar once again.

However like I have stated I dont really have the accessories to play all the characters I have. So I would like to trade them off for things I want/need. I dont have to. Thats the difference.

Also with the cap being 70. Over 70% dd is still effective with the DD penetration options or vs dhans with their ulti skill. So anything over 70 is still effective its just potential vs actual. When it comes down to the capped DD. For example people with 79 dd axes vs a 30 dd pen stone they still end up having 49% dd rather than 40. I have confirmed this with GM's

9% DD could be the difference between life and death.

And the 10% DD from conqueror lvls dont forget that to
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

How mcuh for duals dekon

Banned
    not really looking to sell them cause people keep giving me terrible offers

http://picpaste.com/duals-VGLxfSlT.PNG

They are both 1 off max dd and max mana regen. You cant get much better.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Wait whut? Really? So if they sell them, I'll end up at 50 DD or so?

or is it some mean clever business tactic?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's always some mean clever business tactic.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    I dont understand why they would pull shiney opt items off the em. To me it seems like a poor move considering that I was making low level weapons with them so I can put them on my noir from lvl 1-70 and since I have a 40dd weapon on her with life and mana steal the next viable option is putting my duals on her since I cant make an 8x-9x weapon with dd and life+ mana steal on it. Its a craptastic way to think.

"Oh its giving people who spend an unfair advantage."

Are you guys fking retarded?! Like literally epics-upgrades-ect have given people an unfair advantage over those who do. These things ALREADY EXIST. You are now making the gap for dd and other stuff much larger by keeping the shiney option items out of the IM. So now vs a upgrade player the most dd people can hope to get is like 40-50ish vs the previous 50-60ish GJ PWI. You guys display the highest amount of autism possible on a daily basis.

My noir is 10x now and shes using a lvl 7x unique with 40dd 10hp absorb 9mana absorb I would make a new weapon for her with higher melee but I cant be bothered to waste money on making a new weapon for her with higher melee since I cant get close to the same dd with the option stones I need to use. Not to mention I wont even get half the life and mana absorb using the option stones available.

I have also noticed that the option stone alchemist has been removed from the game.

YAY!!!

We want more balanced but yo as$ betta pay us for the better option stones.... that arent really better... they just have a smaller gap for the spread of numbers rather than 5-13% its 7-12% on DD so you sacrifice 1 potential more dd for 2 guaranteed more dd base.

I still don't know how selling Option stone on IM wont get them money. The player will go for preservation stones to so he doesn't loose his sh1t in the process.
    PWi tactics don't sell option on IM cause making too much money is bad ><
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!