Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why NA server pet interface is different than other servers?

As of topic i more like these picture of pet.Is NA version too old?
    Last edited by fafazai1; 05-01-2016 at 05:10 PM.

NA server is outdated compared to korea and taiwan servers regarding those images for pet interface. and I think this server does not really need that interface right now. It should focus more on the balance of the class rather than images like these. My opinion only tho.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    NA server is outdated compared to korea and taiwan servers regarding those images for pet interface. and I think this server does not really need that interface right now. It should focus more on the balance of the class rather than images like these. My opinion only tho.
    i agree with the balance of the class,but i think they need update client since it is already outdated.the images about 5 years ago in other server.even some private server has it. they need change it make game feel fresh.

female dryad so cute
    Valkyrie also
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope

True, it needs a fresh feel to it. but i can go with the images like that so long as the class is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by aizanov View Post
    female dryad so cute
    Valkyrie also
    Hehey, sup pedobear gifs.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

True, it needs a fresh feel to it. but i can go with the images like that so long as the class is balanced.

Hehey, sup pedobear gifs.

'sup
    hemmm i'll wait for the images changed to that version
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope

Quote Originally Posted by aizanov View Post

'sup
    hemmm i'll wait for the images changed to that version
    yea!!!!, hope they update this soon!!!

The new pets should also have a remodel. I srsly don't like the mandragora image. It's so f'in creepy to be honest.

The new pets should also have a remodel. I srsly don't like the mandragora image. It's so f'in creepy to be honest.
    Yeah, it should've been more attractive. The smile of that mandragora is making it a little bit creepy.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Gm can i ask if possible we get these picture update???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast