+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    got a new reply from support stating exactly what you guys said.. that it has been disabled for quite some time now.. and that they're going to include this on their daily report etc. etc.. haven't heard for a solution for my concern tho which is kinda inconvenient for me.. and for the new players.. my suggestion tho is that they should have just taken it out on the skill tree or something, instead of making players put wasted skill point in it.. and without giving a proper solution, new players will be forced to buy skill reset stones (which will benefit the game but not the player.)

You can either ask for a 100% skill reset stone or leave the point in teleport because they are replacing it with a new skill soon that recovers mana.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinthReaper View Post
    got a new reply from support stating exactly what you guys said.. that it has been disabled for quite some time now.. and that they're going to include this on their daily report etc. etc.. haven't heard for a solution for my concern tho which is kinda inconvenient for me.. and for the new players.. my suggestion tho is that they should have just taken it out on the skill tree or something, instead of making players put wasted skill point in it.. and without giving a proper solution, new players will be forced to buy skill reset stones (which will benefit the game but not the player.)
    Well yes, but that requires some train of thought - ergo, it did not happen. We've been saying this since the skill has been disabled, but all that has been done up till now is writing reports nobody actually reads (I mean, they don't even do proofreading, go figure).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well yes, but that requires some train of thought - ergo, it did not happen. We've been saying this since the skill has been disabled, but all that has been done up till now is writing reports nobody actually reads (I mean, they don't even do proofreading, go figure).
    Not really... Solutions are just given so late ._.

just wait for the new skill

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Well. These GM's cannot make rapidly changing the game cause devs do it.. so them sending a report about this is the best possible way to help.. lels
    5 years en plus is indeed what I would call "not rapidly". Not quite.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    just wait for the new skill
    I don't know if I should have that new Mana Charge skill or not cause with the amount of mana ill have from the new buffs its going to be retarded xD
    But it wouldn't be that bad to have when Humans can Mana burn you, hell if i could use it on a pt mate that would be sweet to.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

They have had more than 3 years to fix the bug. But nope, let's disable it all together.
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    They have had more than 3 years to fix the bug. But nope, let's disable it all together.
    ...and change it to a skill that heals your mana by 100% of it xD
    But yeah i agree they took tooo long to change/fix it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!