+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Elf teleport not working

Has anyone also having a problem with teleport skill? no matter where i position the mouse pointer (outside safe zones, flat surfaces), it's unable...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeaaah - that's probably because it has been disabled years ago and the devs are inept enough to not do it either properly or fix the skill altogether.

You'll have to send them a ticket through the support button at the top of this screen and request a skill reset stone.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I see. Thanks!

Skill got disabled because they were too lazy to fix all the walls in the game (they did fix some of them tho)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I already submitted a ticket and i got a reply from GM Hazkin and he requested a video. I was supposed to upload it via reply but for some weird reason it won't get through after I added the video file so i'm gonna post it here instead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOC0...ature=youtu.be

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Really? A video? Like they cannot see.. eh, wait, did he request a video to see whether you've put any skillpoints into it or..... because they don't know the skill doesn't work?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by NinthReaper View Post
    I already submitted a ticket and i got a reply from GM Hazkin and he requested a video. I was supposed to upload it via reply but for some weird reason it won't get through after I added the video file so i'm gonna post it here instead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOC0...ature=youtu.be
    You're better getting a reply from Karazy cause the other GMs have no idea this skill has been disabled x years ago. It will be changed soon but still they never fixed it :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

both i think... wait, you can't see the video? hmmm if you can see it, what i showed there is that i put a skillpoint in it (and even placed 2 points under it which is revive so it has to work coz teleport is a prereq of revive..) and tried to use it but it's unable. notice the pointer with the little red "stop" icon in it? no matter where i'm clicking within the field it just doesn't work. oh and i already replied to Gm Hazkin through support pointing to this thread so that he can see the vid..
    Last edited by NinthReaper; 05-01-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NinthReaper View Post
    both i think... wait, you can't see the video? hmmm if you can see it, what i showed there is that i put a skillpoint in it (and even placed 2 points under it which is revive so it has to work coz teleport is a prereq of revive..) and tried to use it but it's unable. notice the pointer with the little red "stop" icon in it? no matter where i'm clicking within the field it just doesn't work.
    Ok soo you should have taken Net Bind then Revive, and yes Teleport is disabled but as i see you will need 3 skill reset stones to remove those 2 points from Revive and the one on Teleport. Anyways GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ok soo you should have taken Net Bind then Revive, and yes Teleport is disabled but as i see you will need 3 skill reset stones to remove those 2 points from Revive and the one on Teleport. Anyways GL
    yup exactly.. hope they'd give free stones to reset it coz i didn't know it was broken, same with the other coming new players. =_=