+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Epic/ Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    After those all patches I hope they'll sell again epics pcs in Im, with a better balance for each class...
    You hope they sell them because you want them lol. They are not a better balance for each class, they are bad. However SINCE they are here they have to keep selling them or there will be a huge power imbalance between anyone who has an upg and anyone who doesn't.......which will make things worse. This is not the same thing as ''it's better balance for every class''
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You hope they sell them because you want them lol. They are not a better balance for each class, they are bad. However SINCE they are here they have to keep selling them or there will be a huge power imbalance between anyone who has an upg and anyone who doesn't.......which will make things worse. This is not the same thing as ''it's better balance for every class''
    Yes. The damage control (not selling upg.) they're doing right now is too late. They have 2 options to choose, wipe all upgrades or just continue selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yes. The damage control (not selling upg.) they're doing right now is too late. They have 2 options to choose, wipe all upgrades or just continue selling it.
    and we all know that removing items is not an option for them :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yes It's because I wont spend 400$ for a epic in a game to a player which did this epic with like 100-180$ when it was sold on Im. Ofc the current epics aren't balanced for each class, and as StrOwnz did the list with epics for each class we can got some better balanced epics... remember when olds upg and epics from ran was there and they did made these news epics, how then was?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Not selling upgrades/epics now is like closing the barn doors after the horses got out.

No point to it. The damage has already been done. So just roll with it and take what may come.

I've told this to Karazy but he doesn't like selling upgrades, I do agree with him that selling unbalanced upgrades is bad (if the onyx tier releases they should take a good look at what stats they're gonna give them). I do however not agree that NOT selling upgrades equals damage control. Not selling them only makes it worse, inflates the EM and makes people quit because (like D4rius said) people do not wish to pay 400-500$ for a weapon that costed 80-120$ at the release while at the same time being without an upgrade you get 1 shot by pretty much anyone who still/already has an upg....

Q.E.D. sell the bloody things again lol
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-10-2016 at 09:54 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not selling upgrades/epics now is like closing the barn doors after the horses got out.

No point to it. The damage has already been done. So just roll with it and take what may come.
    No point to it, except nobody can get back into the barn. Likewise, it's keeping players out.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    All those now homeless horses...