+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Epic/ Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol...they aren't going to release less powerful upgrades. They are stupid but not that stupid...not selling at least the equivalent of what they already sold is just going to lead to mass tantrums and people quitting because who wants to play a game where all the best gear is already distributed and you'll always be second class...especially when its going to cost you hundreds of dollars to be second class lol.
    Ofc after patch done as all already said on others threads maybe they'll merged Isen with Janous and so will doing again a transfer of chars, items, on IM new upg for a week or more, where new, old players and from Isen players could to establish in Janous with a new chance 2 get a gear (a second gear) and it will be a good start.
    Last edited by D4rius; 05-01-2016 at 06:37 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol...they aren't going to release less powerful upgrades. They are stupid but not that stupid...not selling at least the equivalent of what they already sold is just going to lead to mass tantrums and people quitting because who wants to play a game where all the best gear is already distributed and you'll always be second class...especially when its going to cost you hundreds of dollars to be second class lol.
    Honestly there are a lot of epics/upgs to go around. Making the glacial epics like uncle dekon is saying (account bound, cheaper than upg) will release even more upgs onto the market that will trickle down to the cheaper players.

I change my mind about the quest exclusive 2 part upgrade. I have a better idea

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Let's face it. In jainus you NEED an upgrade (or better) tor viably play this game at the end game levels.

Without one, you might as well not bother logging in for all the joy you will get out of playing. There are better ways to use your your free time than being 1-shotted by aoe overslop every time you turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Let's face it. In jainus you NEED an upgrade (or better) tor viably play this game at the end game levels.

Without one, you might as well not bother logging in for all the joy you will get out of playing. There are better ways to use your your free time than being 1-shotted by aoe overslop every time you turn around.
    Honestly if you play warlock u dont need no upg :P

or anything that can abuse venges lol even with upgs these annoying fkers just respawn and venge back in lol

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

i dont need a upgrade... I'm squishy and I don't use DD on my warlock but I manage to pvp just fine. Refer to this SS and pay attention to the times of death, seconds of each other. I was the only one at the last summoning event. e2n thought they were cute without a priest.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

wts +49 temp, taco bell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedya05 View Post
    wts +49 temp, taco bell
    Ill send you a taco bell gift card you send me ur account info?! LOL JK

Banned
    I do agree with what other people have said in here. You NEED to have epic/upgrade weapons.

Right now there are multiple tiers of players.

Those with upgrades.

Those with partial upgrades.

Those without.

Now when it comes to even leveling without epics and upgrades its increasingly more difficult. Even with a full party its hard as hell. Dont even think about playing in the mirror dungeons without a 4part upgrade with full dd on it. Its not going to happen your going to get wrekt hands down. Hell even with 4parts its excessively hard. Personally having multiple characters with multiple 4part weapons its still exceptionally hard even with having a fully buffed giant pushing over 55k melee. I get swarmed I get wrekt.

Those with partial upgrades. These players are at an increased disadvantage they aren't completely out of the game but they aren't Tier 1 material. They are back line players. Who have a leg up over those who don't have upgraded weapons at all. With partial upgrades your limited to farming in lower level areas with less exp potential or standing around picking your nose while people with better gear do all the work.

Those without upgrades. (except kadeem) Your pretty much trash. You are going to get walked on all day even if your full vit. While dekans have a much higher ability to get away with going full vit and not getting wrekt all day every day. Your damage is hella low your lack of damage drop is going to effect you dramatically in the long run vs players with 60+ dd. While it doesnt effect your damage being vit. You will inevitably be one of the first people to die in pvp.

That being said obviously there's a huge gap between those who spend and those who dont. Especially considering the forge rates on Jainus are low as hell right now. Even lower than I remember 10-11 months ago when I took a sabbatical from the same. Without forge buffs I was able to pass 2 outta 5 uniques and 3 outta 5 rares. Now its about 3 outta 10 rares and 1 out of 15 unique forges. With buffs its not much better.

An Hp weapon with 65%+ Hp and at least 60% DD you should be able to survive Mirror dungs. I Have an HP Mace with around those stats and I do relatively well but always in Pt
    Don't try to solo you will get rekt that is undeniable >.>
    Unless you are well gear enough and that is mostly with +++12 accs and a decent weapon with some insane leeching.

I Do agree about the players gap sadly its still at to be seen status
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    The problem with running a hp weapon is that your going to get eaten alive. My dhan has 4part with accessories ect and gets completely wrekt in mirror. That being said. Thats +110% hp with 65% dd having 95k hp.