+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Not using a mace he isnt str. Even using defenders blunt mastery I venture to bet it still doesnt boost his dmg as much as temp blunt mastery does.

I could be wrong. I just dont think he would be using a mace...

Again I could be wrong.....

Personally I like my dual swords for the melee + weapon atk

Who knows I have only been back for like 3-4 weeks.... if that... Ez to assume I could be wrong....

The thing is that with all that all stat and buffs he is getting going full Str would give him more Pdf than Int and the moment you get dropped as full Int you're as squishy as an Agi Dhan.
    Having the Mace is just to add that Temps Blunt mastery as additional Bonus OP damage from all the all stat and all atk he has in his rings. Could be wrong but who cares xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    It is in PA and hes usually being ganked by no less than 20 people lol... I dont know who's top dogs atm but I know hes a beast usually cracking out 80k dmg aa's

So far with a str giant no item mall no lvl 7 buffs I can get him over 50k melee. Im going to venture with lvl7 buffs I can probably get 70k or higher as a str based giant. I know hes taking advantage of the broken nature of templars still. However I cant see int giants being that much better. Not to mention if he does manage to die hes boned he has to hope to get all his lvl7s back. I would rather be str atleast then I can still crack out some good damage when I revive in PA.
    that guy literally just logs on to do pa its not viable in pvp otherwise.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    that guy literally just logs on to do pa its not viable in pvp otherwise.
    ...and RPK don't forget that one to xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Want to read Hector's say on this but I think it's impossible and like what sunnyangel said, that guy only logs on to do PA :/ I also think he's full str, even he's not on "buff extravaganza," he can't still be easily taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Uhhh if he has Life force he can restore HP by 5k? lvl7 if you hit him(I think Erase can remove it not sure haven't tried it that much >.>), then there is the bad effects healing Tottem(With 1-2 hits should have taken care of it), then there is the Vaccum that you need to keep it on him so he doesn't dps everyone to death and he has AoE Vaccum

If everyone on the opposite side works as a team they can take him down without too much problem. Same said about the side he is in if everyone knows what they are doing he should be fine dropping people like stepping on cockroaches xD

I can bet he is full str, its the only way he can deal damage after dropping all his buffs. Yes, I have seen him >.>
    "he should be fine dropping people like stepping on cockroaches xD"

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Want to read Hector's say on this but I think it's impossible and like what sunnyangel said, that guy only logs on to do PA :/ I also think he's full str, even he's not on "buff extravaganza," he can't still be easily taken down.
    "buff extravaganza,"

Love you guys compare this, When I closed my eye I can imagine xD

Lets see how everyone does against the new Dekans and Dhans. It should be interesting
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

cant wait to check out my dhan. Shamu if u see dis gimmie upg dagger back XD

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I've done some testing and it seems Life Force only works with monsters, not players. Retaliation (chance to stun ranged attackers) also only works with players, and not monsters.
    They should have put it in the skill description.

I did know about Retaliation but Life Force does work for PvP last time I checked O.o
    Or they did made a last time change :l

Hahahaha that Phantom Crow nerf xD

DS now has reflect hahahaha!!!!!!!!!1
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-03-2016 at 09:44 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!