+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A small problem

A small problem

Hello, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but I have a problem with buying food for my pets. Each time I try buying, it tells me that it "Cannot find item". At first, I thought I had to be a certain lvl to be able to buy (I'm returning to the game, used to play a few years ago) but I kept lvling and I still have the same problem. I don't know if it's a bug or it's something only I am experiencing, but I would like to know how to stop this, or at least know if it can be stopped. ^^
    Last edited by botan00; 04-28-2016 at 07:10 AM.
    AshLilly - Scout

you need to buy taco bell for your pets

Quote Originally Posted by botan00 View Post
    Hello, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but I have a problem with buying food for my pets. Each time I try buying, it tells me that it "Cannot find item". At first, I thought I had to be a certain lvl to be able to buy (I'm returning to the game, used to play a few years ago) but I kept lvling and I still have the same problem. I don't know if it's a bug or it's something only I am experiencing, but I would like to know how to stop this, or at least know if it can be stopped. ^^
    Send a ticket to support and explain your problem with deatials and screen shots of the system chat and the items popping this issue. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Send a ticket to support and explain your problem with deatials and screen shots of the system chat and the items popping this issue. GL
    Aw, okay, thank you so much!
    AshLilly - Scout

i think u can only use organic pet feed (feeds all pets but only last 30 mins)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    i think u can only use organic pet feed (feeds all pets but only last 30 mins)
    Meh for PvP its annoying but for PvE its useful cause you don't have to change food on HK every time you change pet. If you're even gonna change it >.>
    I do

Btw I think i saw in kRohan that the specific pet food is gonna be expensive as fk.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I tried buyng organic food, it's not working.

Thanks for the advice, everyone ^^
    AshLilly - Scout

DId you tried on updating your client...??? the only item on pet store are Common pet food...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Update client / clean internet (explorer) cache / etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher