+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Penny Dreadful

Hybrid View

Penny Dreadful

Episode 1, season 3 = exquisite and perfect and wonderful and omfggggg my heart is still pounding and my hands are still trembling!!!! I feel like squealing like a little bitch at the excitement to come our way. This is sure to be the best season so far and if this first Ep ending is anything to go by, Im going to need psychiatric help to keep myself calm and contained over the coming weeks awaiting each new episode.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Dont watch the vids if you dont want to know whats to come DD

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

OMFG its out wooohooo!!!! I thought that it should air on 1st of May, what a pleasant surprise (cumface)
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Holy ****balls mom, that ending tha goosebumps!!!! Looks pretty awesome few more OP chars! **** i cant contain my happiness
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Holy ****balls mom, that ending tha goosebumps!!!! Looks pretty awesome few more OP chars! **** i cant contain my happiness
    I remember back to your comment in game when we had that conversation about Penny Dreadful and I remember you saying that you expected more or were a little disappointed with Dracula or something along those lines? I just finished watching episode 6 in the current season and I have to say, I think they cast well for Dracula. Or should I say - so far so good (was predictable from the get go, but none the less, a good choice). Dr. Alexander Sweet is the humanised (?) form Dracula and is so in a way where he is somewhat handsome, sophisticated charming and endearing and has to be all this and more to gain the trust of Vanessa and to seduce her. He needs Vanessa to come to him of her own free will. To love him of her own free will and at this point - shes falling for him. I dont recall seeing him in his true form tho, so that shall be interesting to see.

What I am disappointed in tho is Ethan Chandlers werewolf transformation. I was hoping for more but it just felt to me like some badly done effects from an 80s B grade horror movie.

Anyhoo, its getting even more exciting as time goes on

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I just came to the end of season 3 and well Im at a lost for words. Like really, lost for words. Those who watch the show will see what I mean if they get the the end of the season ;o

Im still scratching my head and hoping there will be a season 4 :'(

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

yeah idk i just expected something more from dracula, something more horrifying and ancient.
    And if we talk about season 4 there is no way there will be one to our great disappointment I do believe there is a movie which is kind of continuation to this masterpiece, but its my opinion:

IDK i just felt like i've seen this somewhere when i saw Dorian and Malcolm. While i was watching i hoped that Vanessa would turn and it would make perfect sense but urghh i was wrong and disappointed

so in my opinion it goes like this: Penny Dreadful-> LXG -> Van Helsing (where gods wolf kills the dragon).
    Either way mfkin series end too fast these days. Too many good shows getting cancelled, and which are not, end with a stupid ending which makes you ask yourself ''WTF just happened''.