+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    refine rate 25% up? refine using using artisan with secret method +20% and then +25% so give it 45%.Normaly rate refine to +9 is 36% right? so if we refine using artisan,event and wrs also succes? if that so amazing man...!
    FYI my brother secred method DOESNT effect to Refining using GEMS
    its only WORK when we are using GEM as catalyst like a Pink diamond for refining YR to XG

Quote Originally Posted by syusaku View Post
    Its must be confirmed. Its that weapon refine (G/DG/XG) or refine weapon +7,+8,+9,+10 etc?
    sure i think the information must be clearly

Quote Originally Posted by gezagadi View Post
    FYI my brother secred method DOESNT effect to Refining using GEMS
    its only WORK when we are using GEM as catalyst like a Pink diamond for refining YR to XG
    Secret method,increase rate of jewel refine
    Master Refiner,increase succes rate of refine.G

please correct me if im wrong

i want to ask about refine rate 25% up,
    exemple : normal rate is 40% + 25% or 40% + 10%??
    10% from 40% x 25/100
    which the correct one?
    thanks for answer.

i think you should really give us compensation due to this exp and drop error, bcos people spent double time in hunting with double exp, which means four times for normal exp

Dear GM

I know this exp and drop rate error not all caused by you guys, since i know you guys work very hard on making this game keep on service
    now it's time to development team do their works to fix all of these mess, please push them to work harder until the problems solved
    and ask them to give compensation not only for player, but for you too, since you guys are the front liner, person who faced us at the first time,
    and person who always swallow anger from players who get upset with this issue.

I know most of us lost many items for leveling in this event, which ended with disappointment but it's already happen, we cant change it,
    now we wait for what would you do next? after all as long as this game still on service i am glad for it and waiting for your next update
    and hope next event will be better...

Sincerely -Old seal player-