+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    GM please hear what player said,
    we need emergency MT fix that prob about drop & exp
    we need it, we cant hunt if that prob not clear. pls clear it

Hi GM (or whoever is in charge), it has been more than 72 hours since you first posted the event, and it has been more than more than 64 hours since you said that you will update us shortly. I’m sure there are many other players who have grown impatient due to the long amount of wait time. Especially us who currently uses double exp (7 days, 15 days, or 30 days) before or shortly after the maintenance because now, hunting is no longer effective and the low drop rate makes it worse.

We believe that we need compensation due to this error although I am sure that you guys do not intend for this to happen. For players, let’s use our time to brainstorm what kind of compensation should we get from the GM team to account for these massive lost.

These are some things that I thought would be great as compensation:
    -. Time Warps (maybe 5? 10 will be even better, maybe depends on players consensus too)
    -. Double EXP (this will be great to compensate for the lost days where players can’t hunt efficiently)
    -. Prolonging the event will be a fair option too GM, maybe instead of it being done at May 10th, you can make it end at May 17th.

If perhaps you need extra money so that this kind of error will not happen again in the future, how about you sell mandra seed or black dragon egg or tailed whip at item mall?

Again, these are just some suggestion and we hope to get this error fixed as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Seal Online —player—

dont bother to post here guys

its weekend in US let the GM enjoy their weekend

Quote Originally Posted by iCareAboutSeal View Post
    Hi GM (or whoever is in charge), it has been more than 72 hours since you first posted the event, and it has been more than more than 64 hours since you said that you will update us shortly. I’m sure there are many other players who have grown impatient due to the long amount of wait time. Especially us who currently uses double exp (7 days, 15 days, or 30 days) before or shortly after the maintenance because now, hunting is no longer effective and the low drop rate makes it worse.

We believe that we need compensation due to this error although I am sure that you guys do not intend for this to happen. For players, let’s use our time to brainstorm what kind of compensation should we get from the GM team to account for these massive lost.

These are some things that I thought would be great as compensation:
    -. Time Warps (maybe 5? 10 will be even better, maybe depends on players consensus too)
    -. Double EXP (this will be great to compensate for the lost days where players can’t hunt efficiently)
    -. Prolonging the event will be a fair option too GM, maybe instead of it being done at May 10th, you can make it end at May 17th.

If perhaps you need extra money so that this kind of error will not happen again in the future, how about you sell mandra seed or black dragon egg or tailed whip at item mall?

Again, these are just some suggestion and we hope to get this error fixed as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Seal Online —player—
    - No Time Warps tq.

- No exclusive pet on direct sell tq;
    luck is the highest achievement you can get. The other common-way is do the hunting adventure.
    Even if you're already an occupied/stable-income person you just can't ask every top-notch item/equipment to be achievable in 5 minutes via real-money shopping cart.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway,
    Seal Online -player-

WASTING MY DE.. omg

We're looking into the EXP/Drop rate issue currently.
    Will update shortly.

see ? when ur said shortly when u do it -_-
    so sad, many player has gone now because ur not already fix it too looooong we waiting ur fix it
    Last edited by ToniAragami; 04-30-2016 at 07:07 AM.

its ok just looking GM its ok

please fix the exp and drop rate, i'm so bored , just stay in the town..

who had an idea for this event in the first place ? man he gotta be really live in hell in the past 4 day LoL

dissappointed for the service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast