+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Vermehrt has a point. I've been playing a lot of MMORPG and most of them doesn't even have a 100% rate. I grind my way from Level 1 to what max Level they have and seeing players complain here makes me think of them as whiners. Seriously, just deal with it.

Here's what I remember about the EXP setting of this game. Last year, me and some of my friends noticed that EXP rate dropped a bit so we asked around. We were able to talk to the GM (I can't remember if it's Winter or Miswa) and we're told that they did brought the EXP rate down. They said the original setting is 700% and they lowered it to around 500%. I can't remember the exact month and date of that conversation, but they really reduced it down just like that--no announcements. Sure, we are disappointed, but 500% is still fairly high. That just means we have to kill a few more monsters for EXP. No big deal.

Then the December EXP event came out. They offered 700% EXP for the event duration and according to the announcement from GM Cliph, that's where the issue came from. He said that the EXP setting was not reverted back to the previous setting so everyone thinks the EXP rate was reduced even if the Developers applied the EXP bonus.

I also agree with Vermehrt when it comes to grinding/hunting. Why stay at Ice Castle forever? That's really boring. You also have to compete with hunting spots there, so no. I hunt at maps with low player population, sometimes no players at all so I can hog all the monsters for myself.

so they did lowered the exp rate without make announcement for the player

i wonder do they even have public relation team because thats so unethical thing to do

and dont blame the player if they asking question regarding that issue

remember player is customer whether they buy rps or not

seriously all they have to do is make an announcement that they lowered the exp rate

why they are so afraid?

oh god... rofl

whoever in charge please don't close this thread I'm so glad these people existed

With exp 150%, hunt like forever.. B4 issue out, kill hearth on IC we can get around 3m exp/monster. Now? It's about 2.2m/Monster..so if you Sa'id exp server increase, explain where my 1m exp/Monster gone?
    Many people retired because this issue. It's a bad warning for you company. If you care

population decrease fast....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10