+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J4br1k View Post
    Refine rate up 20%
    some one can explain how can some one failed in +4 3 times in a row?
    i think refine rate should be fix too...
    many issue here...
    Cheer up GM... Fix this ASAP....
    for player, do Quest.!!! do BPET lv up.!!
    time to bed.. lol
    not in my case.. refine almost 200 rubies to +6 only failed 15
    since i use artisan

Quote Originally Posted by tukis View Post
    dissappointed for the service
    satisfied with service...

since everyone stay i go hunt to collect rubies and cata 200.. 4 days hunt 1 got 2.5B for selling rune stone
    also.. my battle pet almost finish to lvl100

few times a day, my team go for alcanez and now all of us have really good earing and ring.. duke lvl with option odi3 ddi3 even hp5..

so much thinks to do..

only lazy people cannot see this big opportunity

enjoy seal...

nice even

Quote Originally Posted by vermehrt View Post

since everyone stay i go hunt to collect rubies and cata 200.. 4 days hunt 1 got 2.5B for selling rune stone

few times a day, my team go for alcanez and now all of us have really good earing and ring.. duke lvl with option odi3 ddi3 even hp5..

so much thinks to do..

enjoy seal...

nice even
    how about player mid & low level player ? how do they get cata 200 ? how they leveling theyre battle pet ? how they survive in alcanez ?
    that mid & low level player need to level up first to do what you do in the last 4 day
    think on that and try to enjoy seal on low level first

Dear GM

I know this exp and drop rate error not all caused by you guys, since i know you guys work very hard on making this game keep on service
    now it's time to development team do their works to fix all of these mess, please push them to work harder until the problems solved
    and ask them to give compensation not only for player, but for you too, since you guys are the front liner, person who faced us at the first time,
    and person who always swallow anger from players who get upset with this issue.

I know most of us lost many items for leveling in this event, which ended with disappointment but it's already happen, we cant change it,
    now we wait for what would you do next? after all as long as this game still on service i am glad for it and waiting for your next update
    and hope next event will be better...

Sincerely -Old seal player-

Quote Originally Posted by vermehrt View Post

so much thinks to do..

enjoy seal...

nice even
    If you feel you were a dilligent person, you should stop play this sh1t and do another positive activites.

Time to take a break guys not play seal in next 3 day

Quote Originally Posted by kuswansm View Post
    how about player mid & low level player ? how do they get cata 200 ? how they leveling theyre battle pet ? how they survive in alcanez ?
    that mid & low level player need to level up first to do what you do in the last 4 day
    think on that and try to enjoy seal on low level first

i use craftsman, indeed its a bit hard to level it up from 61 to 86 while in event (3-5 hours/day)
    but there's something you are forgot, having fun in the game.
    are you "the people" who conduct a leveling service?
    i do this sh1t when the event start, selling gems and equips, leveling my battle pet up
    for around 5 days i got my battle pet leveled up to 48
    i got lucky enough to participate the GM Quest Center & Hide and Seek (the prize sold to another player)
    socialized with some people and with the Guild to threw away the feeling of dissatisfied of exp and drop rate
    and many more.....
    profit? i got my fun times, cegels? i got at least 100m, forging always success to+8 exclude the headgear +9 my remain +7 equipment is just my top equipment.
    cegels in the bank still remain around 120m, fair enough for starter
    just enjoy the game while waiting the issues to get fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by nimut View Post
    If you feel you were a dilligent person, you should stop play this sh1t and do another positive activites.
    playing the games, it could reduce stress dude,
    the main benefit are for having fun and entertain the player
    too dumb enough for just complaining yet do nothing while there is many efforts to get "fun" or even more :v

sorry my bad grammar,
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope

Quote Originally Posted by aizanov View Post
    but there's something you are forgot, having fun in the game.
    are you "the people" who conduct a leveling service?
    Except you are forgetting one thing. Not everyone finds selling gems and equips fun let alone having the gems and equips to sell in the first place. Some people like me enjoy levelling up their main character so they can reach a high enough level to do dungeons with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by aizanov View Post
    i got lucky enough to participate the GM Quest Center & Hide and Seek (the prize sold to another player)
    socialized with some people and with the Guild to threw away the feeling of dissatisfied of exp and drop rate
    and many more.....
    Again. Not everyone plays in the same time zone as you where we are lucky enough to participate in such events. Also a player like me who lives in Australia and does not speak any Indonesian at all and play at a different time don't have guilds to socialize with. I do agree with you on one thing, that playing games reduces stress for some. But before you run around calling people "dumb" for not liking what you like put yourself in someone else's shoes first.

To be honest I don't care if they take their time fixing this because I have other things to do but I do feel bad for the players that spent their money for Double EXP etc. only to be disappointed.

Please fix it asap, stuck with this annoying event, make more less exp, less drop. We don't reallyneed this event

looks what gm did to us

they make us fighting each other instead giving some update regarding this bug

by keeping the player in the dark it just make this whole situation worse

Quote Originally Posted by Cliph View Post
    We're looking into the EXP/Drop rate issue currently.
    Will update shortly.
    bad PR cliph bad PR

Last edited by washabiink; 05-03-2016 at 05:12 AM.