+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gms Bullying players perhaps getting paid off ? Read there latest excuse

So one alm buffer account was blocked 2 time in as many weeks.

Today I asked why and this is the response I got:

"
    Posted on: 25 April 2016 07:36 PM
    Greetings Stephen!

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We're glad to hear from you again. Regarding on your concern on the account "cmonletsplay4", the account was temporarily blocked for investigation due to suspicious amount of items on the account, the account will be released soon as the investigation is done and do please send us your inquiry using the accounts registered email address for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

Best Regards,
    GM Hazkin
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff "

A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF ITEMS !! hahaha unbelievable so guys don't use to many items ok
    Lets not worry that I charge $500 in the last week alone but why could I possibly have so many items, ok my account says I have charged bit over $50 000 yes that's US $ in the last 10 years but now it is a crime to have to many items. Nice on gms nice one indeed, your doing your very best indeed to spoil a dying game

Banned
    lmao get FUKT

*giggles* I enjoy reading qq from banned players. Posting this stuff on forum is just inviting trolls to cyber bully you. #playerstears

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    *giggles* I enjoy reading qq from banned players. Posting this stuff on forum is just inviting trolls to cyber bully you. #playerstears
    regardless trolling or not that is kinda unfair.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

lol Gm's should be greatful to anyone who put that much money into their game, and especially to the server who got the LEAST players......GG WP GM's

Well do you blame the Gms? With the high amount of Scamming and alike going on these days ofc they will want to investigate anything out of the ordinary.

If your legit and everything is yours and can be accounted for,then you have nothing to worry about.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Well do you blame the Gms? With the high amount of Scamming and alike going on these days ofc they will want to investigate anything out of the ordinary.

If your legit and everything is yours and can be accounted for,then you have nothing to worry about.
    Sure but when you get banned for god knows how long thats all funs and giggles :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Sure but when you get banned for god knows how long thats all funs and giggles :l
    It sucks but hey, this is what happens when 80% of community here is nothing but greedy POS

Even the good guys suffer.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay View Post
    ...A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF ITEMS !! hahaha unbelievable so guys don't use to many items ok
    Lets not worry that I charge $500 in the last week alone but why could I possibly have so many items, ok my account says I have charged bit over $50 000 yes that's US $ in the last 10 years but now it is a crime to have to many items...
    Um, you know that Rohan has only been in North America about 8 years - including betas - right? And if you are farting around in Isen that means you left some time back and only came back because you got sucked in by PWYNKi's sales tactics of creating a server that is NOT P2W.

So, like, you are saying you are paying $50,000 US in a (I suspect) somewhat less than 8 years (I would guess more like 6 years for you) Hiving you the benefit of the doubt let's say you actually WERE active all 8 years. Using REAL arithmetic that comes to AT LEAST $6250.00 US/year to play this lame game? Why?

But anyway, you say you were let back into your accounts after investigating. Thing is when you are reported as a scammer, they WILL block your accounts while they investigate to prevent you from removing/destroying evidence. It isn't bullying. It is being thorough. That you got blocked twice, would tell me that you need to look around for who might be reporting you and get a little payback. That happens a lot and temporary blocks happen a lot.

After playing here for (as you say) 10 years, you would be used to seeing this happen. The rest of us have.

But in any case chances are you were LOCKED OUT of your account for a few days because one of you competitors reported you for scamming. PWYNKI will not call you a scammer. They would instead come up with some BS to mollify you while they examine your account. If you have a lot of stuff in your account it could take a couple days.

and Ruben : Getting Blocked is != getting banned. Two very different things. Banned players don't come back (unless they are E2N)

you know gms have eyes you know (what i mean is "software tools" databases for the game) they woulden't sue you have mass amount of items as long as it is legit. you can't escape even yo mama couldn't lie.
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /