+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I guess you hated that GM so much

I see him hanging around in LIME sometimes... asking players for concerns and questions

but let me guess SWIPER no SWIPING
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

and Ruben : Getting Blocked is != getting banned. Two very different things. Banned players don't come back (unless they are E2N)

This thinks me a lot

banned = means forever (Having the highest VIOLATION) and THEY're back -_-

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    ohhh hes been on a rampage in the last few weeks. Keeping himself extremely busy taking whats not his.
    It just irks me when people are still getting conned by catfish despite of the info posted over the internet and tv program like MTV - Catfish. Just to make life simple for everyone here, never share your accounts or valuable items with strangers over the internet and please find a gf/bf/bff in real life.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 04-27-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    This thinks me a lot

banned = means forever (Having the highest VIOLATION) and THEY're back -_-
    I'm not sure about e2n, maybe they were released because the evidence against them are weak or they've done nothing at all. It's like investigation in real life, even if you've seen this person doing bad stuff but with weak evidence he'll be walking out of jail without any problems. It's because the investigators and the law are also bound to follow the rules and process.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not sure why you would have so many items on an alm buffer, anyway. Nor do I take it that those $50k were invested in an alm-buffing account.

Eitherhow, I'm sure you can miss out on the 10 bucks it costs you for the wasted lvl 7 alm.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Not sure why you would have so many items on an alm buffer, anyway. Nor do I take it that those $50k were invested in an alm-buffing account.

Eitherhow, I'm sure you can miss out on the 10 bucks it costs you for the wasted lvl 7 alm.
    You forgot to add after that
    Huehuehuehuehue!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah we all knew that ... Item will be wasted but BUT !!!!.... IF you did not do something wrong why you get mad.... and those I guess your reported by other player because of being JEALOUS (some) on you... let us say if you think wisely... You can blame on them (Giggle)

but anyhow... People are temporarily blocked as they already told Far FAR FAR away before, you didn't pay bills, compromised on a case, bought an HACKED item in EM etc.
    So we can say IF YOUR NOT GUILTY nothing to worry about
    Last edited by lostghost; 04-28-2016 at 10:43 PM.