+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Gosh you're getting trolled so bad. No actually I'm working for Barack Obama please report it to the white house.

I might be also romanian or swedish xDDD
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 04-25-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    LMFAO, mr pro 1.6 cs player plays 8 hours a day (posts vids but never himself playing) all while being #1 templar in divinity all while being french ambassador all while being top 10 university in the world all while being rich and a ladies man, how does one EVER do it? the man(hailey) the legend, the slobby fat little nerd eating hot pockets in his mothers basement....Stilgar.
    Calm your tits shawn, granted that when you'll be 50y old you'll still be playing rohan and scam people lulz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Gosh you're getting trolled so bad. No actually I'm working for Barack Obama please report it to the white house.

I might be also romanian or swedish xDDD
    I'm sure the French diplomatic service will find out one way or the other, won't they Mr. Ambassadork

Its soo funny how this guys make up some really stupid stories that for some reason no one believe them. Hmmmm I wonder why o_o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Everybody here is hidden behind an alias so it is assumed that it is not possible to find out who they really are. A few here live such unimpressive lives that they try to make themselves look interesting by fabricating fantasy lives for themselves. Well, this is an RPG forum. Everything here is about fantasy characters interacting in a fantasy world. Guys pretending to be girls. Girls pretending to be gay. Guys pretending to be gay girls. Ambassadors, soldiers, medics, cops, drug dealers and fishermen. Nobody really has to be who they really are - and more than a few don't.

For some pretending a fantasy real life is as fun as playing an MMORPG game. It's the Game of Thrones that everybody can be a part of. I mean KD makes a perfect Jeoffrey, Maha a good Cersi (and an even better Ros) and Peagle a kickass Tyrion. (Death by 1000 fleas infesting the pubes of anyone who calls me Varys!!).

So yeah you will see some fun stories in these forums. You just need to remember the sources of those stories and keep a pound of salt handy.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-26-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Banned
    yeah lmao, apparently im the biggest story teller of them all even though.....everything i say is legit lmao. im not a fire fighter doh, not at all.

burnt the fak outta my helmet though 1743 degrees.

Banned
    Aww give the helmet back to the nice fireman shawn!

Banned
    lmao XD i stole it its rightfully mine

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    yeah lmao, apparently im the biggest story teller of them all even though.....everything i say is legit lmao. im not a fire fighter doh, not at all.

burnt the fak outta my helmet though 1743 degrees.

Bruh, how about some 18" alloys or summat?
    Nice hat though, Ariel.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I mean KD makes a perfect Jeoffrey, Maha a good Cersi (and an even better Ros) and Peagle a kickass Tyrion. (Death by 1000 fleas infesting the pubes of anyone who calls me Varys!!).

So yeah you will see some fun stories in these forums. You just need to remember the sources of those stories and keep a pound of salt handy.
    This is the best story I've read here. ROFL!