+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

The New Blizzard FPS Game - OverWatch

Sup everyone! Just recently pre-purchased Blizzard's new FPS (first person shooter) game called OverWatch Collector's Edition for the PC (also available to PS4 & XB1) that is coming out on May 24th worldwide. I decided to get it, because wanted to do something a lot different than the usual MMOs, strategy, & main-stream FPS games (like Call of Duty per se).

The storyline, plot, twists, & characters in OverWatch is extremely interesting to check out and get into. And as I checked out the trailers for each character, they have their own unique way of taking out their enemies (and other players in FPS PVP mode) and utilize their abilities in certain & multiple situations.

I usually like to fully explain this game in full detail, but it's so much that has been developed, not even I can do it in one forum. However, if anyone wants to check it out, visit OverWatch's Web site (http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/). Any interesting and positive comments are also welcome. Holla holla for now. XD
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Banned
    no one cares fgt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    no one cares fgt
    ye thats why you're playing alone on your dead server xDDDDDDDDDD

@shawnc1186ishere: 1st notice - I don't know who you are (thanks to your 1st impression reply, I don't really care who the fu/ck you really is now). Did you read the section "Everyday Life - All things that isn't related to ROHAN", you fu/ck/in' troll? And 2nd notice - if you don't care about what this post is about, then first of all, you shouldn't have to post your negative thoughts & comments, and/or should've just left and move on to a different post or thread and continue on with your trolling comments. And 3rd notice - you don't know if anyone cares or not. Maybe someone who either has or have heard about this new upcoming game in their free time or the like (like myself for example two months ago). Until you have some sense of making a constructive comment that's worthwhile (whether it's positive, neutral, or negative), your comments are dead to me... PERIOD.
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Banned
    did, you really think that saying to SHAWN "1st Notice/2nd Notice/3rd Notice" that he would give a crap about what follows it? Dude that is an open invitation for every troll here to come in and verbally tear you to pieces and feed it back to you.

Consider YOURSELF on notice (I will break it down for you since it is apparent you don't get the concept of etiquette on a game publisher's forum system). This will be your only notice from me:
    1. This board is owned, paid for and operated by the publisher of its games - R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud being one of those games.
    2. This game developer is not interested in its system being used to advertise competing games.
    3. Because the section says it is for topics not related to Rohan, does not mean it is a medium for advertising competing games.

If you feel so strongly about that game that you have to crow about it on competing game websites, I suggest you do it in a place that caters to that kind of thing like elitepvpers or ragezone. It is not welcome here either by the game publisher or the game players.

So yes indeed, consider yourself on notice. Hold off with garbage like your OP HERE if you don't want to get your threads deleted/yourself banned.

Now you can take that advice or ignore it - it is up to you, but I have already fired a PM off to the admins regarding this corruption of their system.

Have a nice day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    did, you really think that saying to SHAWN "1st Notice/2nd Notice/3rd Notice" that he would give a crap about what follows it? Dude that is an open invitation for every troll here to come in and verbally tear you to pieces and feed it back to you.

Consider YOURSELF on notice (I will break it down for you since it is apparent you don't get the concept of etiquette on a game publisher's forum system). This will be your only notice from me:

1. This board is owned, paid for and operated by the publisher of its games - R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud being one of those games.
    2. This game developer is not interested in its system being used to advertise competing games.
    3. Because the section says it is for topics not related to Rohan, does not mean it is a medium for advertising competing games.

If you feel so strongly about that game that you have to crow about it on competing game websites, I suggest you do it in a place that caters to that kind of thing like elitepvpers or ragezone. It is not welcome here either by the game publisher or the game players.

So yes indeed, consider yourself on notice. Hold off with garbage like your OP HERE if you don't want to get your threads deleted/yourself banned.

Now you can take that advice or ignore it - it is up to you, but I have already fired a PM off to the admins regarding this corruption of their system.

Have a nice day.
    To sum up what joe says, take your fgt game somewhere else.......cuz no 1 cares fgt. XDDDD

Banned
    just watched overwatch trailer, basically its like QIII CTF but with tons of classes, each of them with skills/class counters.

Emma from Montreal, please your mom's calling you for her daily sodomy. Be a good boy and fill your mom with pleasure right now instead of trying 2 scam another player left (if any) in rohan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Emma from Montreal, please your mom's calling you for her daily sodomy. Be a good boy and fill your mom with pleasure right now instead of trying 2 scam another player left (if any) in rohan.
    And this ladies and gentlemen is a fine example of how a self-professed French diplomat communicates with those outside the consulate.
    Sounds an awdful lot like the responses you would get from a 12 year old in a schoolyard verbal exchange. Very mature of you.

Y'know, a real diplomat knows how to use language in a much more ... um... diplomatic fashion. As youj appear to have none of those skills, we must assume you are full of excrement when you state that you are in fact a French diplomat.

I wonder what would happen to your so-called diplomatic status if this comment from your superior's hands there Mr. Ambassador. I wonder...
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-24-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    And this ladies and gentlemen is a fine example of how a self-professed French diplomat communicates with those outside the consulate.
    Sounds an awdful lot like the responses you would get from a 12 year old in a schoolyard verbal exchange. Very mature of you.

Y'know, a real diplomat knows how to use language in a much more ... um... diplomatic fashion. As youj appear to have none of those skills, we must assume you are full of excrement when you state that you are in fact a French diplomat.

I wonder what would happen to your so-called diplomatic status if this comment from your superior's hands there Mr. Ambassador. I wonder...
    Can't handle trolls over internet by a french diplomat.

Get rekt.

Banned
    youre such a worthless human being, can't you please kill yourself already. we live on a finite planet with finite resources, scum like you doesn't need to be using them.