Threaded View

Banned
    Everybody here is hidden behind an alias so it is assumed that it is not possible to find out who they really are. A few here live such unimpressive lives that they try to make themselves look interesting by fabricating fantasy lives for themselves. Well, this is an RPG forum. Everything here is about fantasy characters interacting in a fantasy world. Guys pretending to be girls. Girls pretending to be gay. Guys pretending to be gay girls. Ambassadors, soldiers, medics, cops, drug dealers and fishermen. Nobody really has to be who they really are - and more than a few don't.

For some pretending a fantasy real life is as fun as playing an MMORPG game. It's the Game of Thrones that everybody can be a part of. I mean KD makes a perfect Jeoffrey, Maha a good Cersi (and an even better Ros) and Peagle a kickass Tyrion. (Death by 1000 fleas infesting the pubes of anyone who calls me Varys!!).

So yeah you will see some fun stories in these forums. You just need to remember the sources of those stories and keep a pound of salt handy.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-26-2016 at 10:09 AM.