+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

how newbie survive?

hi guys. new to rohan here. had been jumped to 95 due to event. Now the problem is how can i farm to make good gears if i dont have a gear to farm.? any advices, guides, suggestions from the pros?.. im a scout.

full vit defender for pet :P

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    ...aaand that's why it's bad to rush / plvl.

...aaaand that's why they do it. Enjoy your IM/EM shopping! It's easier if you're female.
    Shopping that is.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Try crafting you could make a couple of million crones with it. Farming SES is not that hard just make some trinities and do the SES quests from BDS and sell them on Kiosks.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    justlook for parties in upper / lower in party matching, get a monkey, or use exchange market to buy some items you need.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Try crafting you could make a couple of million crones with it. Farming SES is not that hard just make some trinities and do the SES quests from BDS and sell them on Kiosks.
    may i know what are lvls for ses quest. only the levels. much appreciated for ur help.

hmm BDS quest, can u be more specific sir

Black dragon satuary
    The ses quest is lvl50 make a trinity take her to lvl50 then make the quest and kill the serpenter califs done.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

there's a costume set in NPC Agnes in the Limestone
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by ian1234 View Post
    hi guys. new to rohan here. had been jumped to 95 due to event. Now the problem is how can i farm to make good gears if i dont have a gear to farm.? any advices, guides, suggestions from the pros?.. im a scout.
    You got the crafted stuff which is kinda weak but if u put spirit stones in the weapon especially HP abs you can make it work.

You should be doing instance dungeon every day so you can get those dex (water) twins and the vit (earth) twins. Sell the other twins to make some crones which you will need in the future.

After you do your daily instance dungeon I would suggest taking your scout to r3 and soloing salamanders or orcs. If you space your buffs out by 2 mins you should be gucci (29 mins, 27 mins, 25 mins etc.)

Find a party whenever you can, more bodies killing mobs the better :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

thanks to all for your help guys.

last....
    where to get sockets stones aside from PA bagde exchange?