+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Whenever people bring up an argument you can't go up against you switch and bring in a new topic to QQ about lmaooo.

Have fun finding no party, in a dead game much angri huehue
    i`m old old player got dekan with tons of hp and can farm evry spot pritty well so if you undarstand me i care for your new victims who maeby MAEBY will try rohan again cos they will think is balanced... but when they see to must pay 300 buks for IM to can play ONLY in party belive me you will kill your own chars for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Guard, Def, Priest, Rumir, Templar, [Insert another DPS or Supporter here] that is how most pts will consist. Well at least with what everyone pretty much play but that can be different cause Templars wont be as needed as in the past.
    As you mentioned Templar will be out of place???
    but They still can damage if BALANCE patch will be done
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    i`m old old player got dekan with tons of hp and can farm evry spot pritty well so if you undarstand me i care for your new victims who maeby MAEBY will try rohan again cos they will think is balanced... but when they see to must pay 300 buks for IM to can play ONLY in party belive me you will kill your own chars for fun...
    Instead of we say NEW Victims, how about a NEW COMRADE
    IF we help them then maybe they'll be so loyal and become one on your GUILD or on our GUILD.
    Balance as they say will be a great way to think a little positive.

I saw some players asking for crones in TOWNS and LIME. I don't know if they're NEW to the game or NEW character
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Omg trolls i talking if you are lvl 70 you dont have all that sh3t to play you need priest in party defender in party to can lvl up.All you talking about your old fashion style to soloing.YES I KNOW you all got fethers silva +12 for lvl 50 and can lvl up in ronelia from that lvl and can full IM from lvl 1 to play R3 and get lvl 50 yeh but you all are PRO!(at night i go rpk sunnyangel at R5 for sure *devil smile*)

Just imagine if you can! You are new player and go na play from lvl 1 and nobody can buff you MB lvl 7 or Alm lvl 7! How you will lvl up a scout or ranger or another low defense class? You need play with low lvl mobs for monts.... terrible.I see rohan dev trying to making diferent game like another succssesful games in the world but they have POPULATION we here play 1 vs 1 that is the problem!
    do you think sintelion had mb when he was soloing ronelia/vestiege at lvl 62? hell the fk no!

Armor def crit drop armor master race and now u got shiny abs stone 10% abs theres no excuse man cmon sintelion had like 30 pdef e edwins but that armor def crit drop master race yo!

and to make things worse he was using spirit of sloth (40 int/psy and 150 magic) now u got twins and cheap crafted rings cmon man!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    do you think sintelion had mb when he was soloing ronelia/vestiege at lvl 62? hell the fk no!

Armor def crit drop armor master race and now u got shiny abs stone 10% abs theres no excuse man cmon sintelion had like 30 pdef e edwins but that armor def crit drop master race yo!

and to make things worse he was using spirit of sloth (40 int/psy and 150 magic) now u got twins and cheap crafted rings cmon man!
    Ronellia`s mobs got 40~50 000 hp so talk me again lol cmon girl... he survived at lvl 62 weee and he do nothing there just survived... i playd jin lvl 62 at upper giant savage lvl 120 mobs at upper with chimera... yeh but its expensive and when you dont know the game you will not invest cash.Today for 30 mins i got like 15 players asking me almigity all low lvls... that i will miss
    And havd time when i played Templar one player lvled wizzard only by my buffs till lvl 70... this will not be again

Ronellia`s mobs got 40~50 000 hp so talk me again lol cmon girl... he survived at lvl 62 weee and he do nothing there just survived... i playd jin lvl 62 at upper giant savage lvl 120 mobs at upper with chimera... yeh but its expensive and when you dont know the game you will not invest cash.Today for 30 mins i got like 15 players asking me almigity all low lvls... that i will miss
    And havd time when i played Templar one player lvled wizzard only by my buffs till lvl 70... this will not be again
    He killed the mobs fool what u think he can stand there and tank? that abs was doing work!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    He killed the mobs fool what u think he can stand there and tank? that abs was doing work!
    Well thx cap'n ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Armor def crit drop master race membership is small. Only includes me, knuffles and peagle.

Are you play that game? Now evryone solo with 2-3 chars like a sunnyangel... nobody make partyes cos population is low and epic upgrade players are soo important... you all are hight lvls and didnt see how that game will be played from event to event boost lvl 50-95 lol fun at low lvls will be killed.And if you are not undarstand my inglish again just remember Templar / dekan and alot other clases are NERFED alredy! Berseeker have 100% boost of what? 15% boost str... please...
    Am I the only one thinking his English is terrible and messed up?

And btw u3podcku, if you could get to write better, maybe people would understand faster what you mean... cuz now just trying to read your sentences is so fkin hard lol
    Last edited by Franky1991; 04-22-2016 at 10:33 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    lolled but no, there's plenty people left in Jainus to pk/have fun whatever lol
    You can "lolled" anytime you want but no. This is a dead game, everyone left.