+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Im the ghost here

anyhow,

know the player your going to trade with... Some people who knew him a lot .....
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    I think Leo here has turned into a dhan and is ghosting me now.

Stop playing ghost games men. Im the king of going ghost. I vanish for months on end come back and drop a grand... then go ghost again.... lol
    uncle dekon menz that guys a scammer dont trust him.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Naaaaaaaah. actually trading is actually sooo safe. both of the characters can see what they are trading with and agree to to their deal..
    dummies and fools only gets scammed when trading lol
    what exactly is sooo safe about trading in-game? That both sides have to click "confirm"? You are showing yourself yet again to be a particularly green noob with that statement since you have no idea how getting scammed in trades works.

The point is that youj are safe ONLY if you know the ways you can be scammed OR you are impatient OR you trust someone you really don't know OR any combination of those. Thing is there is nothing in this game that makes trading "safe" beyond you being on your toes and checking every step of the way before you click that "confirm" button. If you click it out of impatience of negligence, you are scammed and this game will do absolutely NOTHING to prevent that from happening.

Jesus was my love child.

I must say that trading in game is among the safest thing to do.

Tips not to get scammed.

1. Move your mouse over the item person b is trading you for your item.
    2. Visually verify that it is indeed what you agreed upon.
    3. If person b cancels the trade and opens it back up. Look at the item again to ensure that its the same item.
    4. Once you have verified what it is that you will be trading. Press confirm.
    5. If the item isnt what was agreed upon. Click cancel

Ways to get scammed.
    1. agree to partial trades ingame + rps
    2. When people tell you to trade them but the rest of the trade items are on another account.
    3. This is a hard one. Dont be an idiot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8z_5ZtPzWI

Nuff said gettin my grind on.

Tips not to get scammed.

3. If person b cancels the trade and opens it back up. Look at the item again to ensure that its the same item.

Ways to get scammed.
    2. When people tell you to trade them but the rest of the trade items are on another account.
    I bought x4 + 12 insurgent necklaces from Exch market and when i relog i had just one... so in that game always have chance to be scamed lol... nice advice but take care and gl

Tips not to get scammed.

Ways to get scammed.

Ur forgetting an important rule uncle dekon and thats always listen to the advice of your family and dont trade with that leon83 beatrix whatever the fk his name is.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I bought x4 + 12 insurgent necklaces from Exch market and when i relog i had just one... so in that game always have chance to be scamed lol... nice advice but take care and gl
    Imma call bull**** on this one. Most importantly because of the following issue.

IF you purchased this.

Then you relog for some unknown reason.

Then you realize you only bought 1.

When you didnt look at the sale or look at the items.

Your an idiot.

IF

The sale showed 4 of the item.

GMS can check that and then they can look into what happened.

IF YOU DIDNT REPORT IT.

Your an idiot.

Cause you could have gotten a refund.

I purchased items from Jin before the merge I had them in my in game inventory. After merge they were gone.

GMS refunded my rps saying that something must have happened heres your money back.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm with you on this one; scammers exists because people allow to get scammed. Using but a few simple rules can get you a long way.

Then again, people still believe they can inherit from some African king's nephew's son's daughter.
    Like, for real.

Anyway, I can prove what I'm saying with actual numbers and graphs but they're locked away. In order to unlock them, I need some help - if you'd just send me some money so I can bribe here and there. You'll get it back in tenfold.
    I promise.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

People should study some basic psychology and social engineering. It goes a long way when it comes to games, and achieving goals in life. Just knowing the basics of how a persons mind works psychologically will allow you to "hack" people in essence. Or itll prevent you from being "hacked" it provides essential tools for your life.

These tools don't necessarily need to be used in ill will against people. You can use them to land a better job position, get a raise, get a better deal on a car. The works.

You know why car salesmen will ask you questions like. "Hows it drive" when your test driving a car? Its not because they care about how the car drives. Its more because they want YOU to reaffirm that the cars a good deal. This self assessment and reaffirming to yourself that the car runs and drives well puts you in a more vulnerable position to buying the vehicle.

When it comes to sitting in the office with the finance manager. They are going to try to get you to walk out the door TODAY buying this car. If you say that you want to think about it. They are going to push that the cars a hot commodity. That it MAY not be there tomorrow or even later this day for that matter.

This trick is used to put YOUR mind in a panic decision state of mind.

So far you have tricked yourself into believing that this is a good car with that self affirmation of the vehicle being good. You are now at a point of urgency for this hot commodity vehicle. You like it, You are convinced that its a good vehicle and you now want it and you dont wanna lose out of the deal. So you buy it because the salesmen and the finance manager have hacked your brain.

The best scam artists in the world are sales people. Not 12yr olds in a video game. If you spend some time learning about social engineering, and basic human psychology you will find that many things people say and do are done simply to get the best results.

The people you should be scared the most of? Smart people that know how to get their way by using simple tricks to allow for YOU to reaffirm things about them the will allow them to take advantage of you.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm with you on this one; scammers exists because people allow to get scammed. Using but a few simple rules can get you a long way.

Then again, people still believe they can inherit from some African king's nephew's son's daughter.
    Like, for real.

Anyway, I can prove what I'm saying with actual numbers and graphs but they're locked away. In order to unlock them, I need some help - if you'd just send me some money so I can bribe here and there. You'll get it back in tenfold.
    I promise.
    SIR,

I AM MAKING THIS CONTACT ON BEHALF OF MY SISTER MRS MARIAM ABACHA, THE WIFE OF OUR FORMER HEAD OF STATE, LATE GENERAL SANNI ABACHA, NOT MINDING THE CONSEQUENCES, BUT HOPING THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND OUR PREDICAMENT HENCE THE NEED FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION.

I AM PRINCE ISA AHMED THE YOUNGER BROTHER TO MRS, MARIAM ABACHA. SHE GOT YOUR CONTACT WHILE GOING THROUGH HER LATE HUSBAND'S LIBRARY AND HOPE THAT YOU CAN GIVE US ADEQUATE ASSISTANCE.

MY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF THIRTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US$35,000,000) OUT OF NIGERIA AND INTO YOUR TRUSTED BANK ACCOUNT ABROAD. THESE FUNDS WERE PART OF THE FUNDS, WHICH WAS FOUND IN HER LATE HUSBAND'S PRIVATE ROOM. IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS SUDDEN DEATH LAST YEAR AND SHE QUICKLY INFORMED ME, SINCE I VIRTUALLY RUN MOST OF HER SECRET BUSINESS BOTH HERE IN NIGERIA AND OVERSEAS, AS SHE HAS A LOT OF CONFIDENCE IN ME AND FORTUNATELY WITH MY IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, AND CONTACT WE WERE ABLE TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN A SECURITY VAULT PENDING WHEN THE WHOLE SITUATION WILL BE CALM.

PRESENTLY, ALL THE FAMILY BANK ACCOUNTS ABROAD WERE FROZEN BY OUR FORMER HEAD OF STATE GENERAL ABDUSALAMI ABUBAKAR BECAUSE OF ALLEGED LOOTING OF OUR NATION'S MONEY BY HER LATE HUSBAND GENERAL SANNI ABACHA, BUT FORTUNATELY FOR US, WE ARE NOW IN A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, AND THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO REMOVE THE MONEY OUT OF NIGERIA, WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE FUNDS AFTER THE TRANSACTION FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION. ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS AN ASSURANCE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE AMOUNT INVOLVED COMFORTABLY AND ALSO I CAN TRUST YOU WITH THIS VERY ARRANGEMENT.

IS REST ASSURED THAT THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED SINCE I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING HERE IN NIGERIA?

I WANT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY INFORM ME OF YOUR WILLINGNESS IN ASSISTING / CO-OPERATING WITH US ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND LET MAKE rearrangement FOR A MEETING AND DISCUSS AT LENGTH ON HOW TO TRANSFER THE SAID FUND. FINALLY, I AM TRUSTING ON YOUR FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE ABOVE AND HOPING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY. AWAITING WITH INTEREST YOUR RESPONSE AND HOPING TO DEVELOP GOOD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PRINCE ISA AHMED

Jesus was my love child.