+ Reply to Thread

Invalid password

im aleardy log in onto website but when i try to connect into game i have "invalid password" i tried 50 times and im sure i did everything ok. i send ticket but maybe someone can help me faster

Banned
    to to support, create a ticket and talk to them there. they do nothing in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    to to support, create a ticket and talk to them there. they do nothing in forums.
    He sent a ticket already, he's just asking us on forums in case we can help him out faster than the GM's.

jkl, it happened to me back when I was playing, it was an easy fix but I don't seem to remember.

Try changing your password @website then try to log with the new password, maybe it'll work.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    He sent a ticket already, he's just asking us on forums in case we can help him out faster than the GM's.
    ROFL! @OP It's either you're banned for doing bad things or your account is accessed by hacker. In addition, typing the wrong password also causes that error. LOL! So make sure you're typing the right spelling. Just to make sure you're really doing it right, type it on notepad and copy & paste it on the log-in window of the game.