+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Just an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Does a farming bow even exist?? O_o
    hahahah once upon a time.....back when Shiny sale were not only for every 4th month lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Does a farming bow even exist?? O_o
    I have one, its not the best but its useful
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

so SHINY is really in demand... I just buy things in KIOSK -_-
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Listen to them they know a lot...
    In this world the only free is to DREAM BIG.

and let's go back... I like the Idea on bringing back the LOW LEVEL UPGRADED weapons for those who are truly new to this game. I saw some players on my currently guild FADES away.
    When CHECK the guild only one is online and that's ME. LeL

One thing we need on the game is items that can withstand the game until we hit the TRUE GAME (lvl115+) and a lot of friends that we do NOT SCAM!!!!
    That was good idea. There is one more free which is FRIENDSHIP .Make friend and party with high leveled player. I want to join in your guild.I will lend you my PAW if needed.my level is 20.

Quote Originally Posted by mitoshichan View Post
    That was good idea. There is one more free which is FRIENDSHIP .Make friend and party with high leveled player. I want to join in your guild.I will lend you my PAW if needed.my level is 20.
    That was cute I hope you don't also lend them your gears 'cause it's like, here steal it from me, it's for you to keep.

You have a point there. I can lend my recycled items. some of it are deluxe abradant and shiny options dropped after the event. for level 20 i maybe sell it.what they expect a good gear from level 20.if a level 20 can wear level 115 gear perharps i will use it.

there are some level 135 Weapons and SEt ARMORS deleveled to 1
    i saw some of those selling in KIOSK
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by mitoshichan View Post
    You have a point there. I can lend my recycled items. some of it are deluxe abradant and shiny options dropped after the event. for level 20 i maybe sell it.what they expect a good gear from level 20.if a level 20 can wear level 115 gear perharps i will use it.
    if my friend will lend my PAW for help. I will lend my PAW as well . just yelp for help.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    That was cute I hope you don't also lend them your gears 'cause it's like, here steal it from me, it's for you to keep.
    a if my friend will lend my PAW for help. I will lend my PAW as well . just yelp for help.

Well my another oppinion is that Im to get discounted/decresed price or to be back only Rps not e-cash based on... so many ppl cand to aford buy Im stuff (scrolls, costume or others). I really think the Im prices are too big and there're too much profit with it, or if they will decreses it and others players aford buy Im stuff and they'll got same profit coz many players will buy Im stuff....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7