Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
Taxation is necessary evil so there is a sink hole and crones don't run too cheap or too high. The power badge thing I don't remember very well but maybe giving additional prices on PA that lets say if I kill 50-100 players I get 5-10 additional power badges cause lowering the amount will make it too easy. This part of the fixing is trickier cause depending how much the player plays is how easy it can be or if the players is too powerful it could be too easy. Have to find a happy medium for it. But yeah i like the idea more playing = more rewards. It will give more life to the game.

Part 3
Keep Upgrades at Tier 6 (Glacials). The moment Upgrades shift to Tier 7(Onyx) farming Onyx will be useless and it will impact negatively the game economy. This is addressed to the GMs mostly but it is our job to inform them.

Part 4
Make lower tier accs R1-R4, items worth something again. This is mostly Koreas job but at least we can try :l
The Ancient to Epic idea I posted was specifically meant for this server where we would be able to make almost upgrade kind of weapons with some limitations but accessible to everyone in game making the race to getting Upgrade weapons a little bit less hard(Player sided), improving game economy(Kiosks, EM, IM), farming will be a decent job, crafting will have a new meaning.
+1 for this wise post