+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Just an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Oh no you don't get it. It's pointless to explain things in detail. If you're a fan of casual players why not send a ticket to Irene and karazy stating that the game should be casual player friendly because they are potential customers. K. I give up on you.
    a fan? u should go look up the stats for any mmorpg who launched from 2009 and is still going and see where they get their majority of big spenders from, cause obviously they did not dump money on the game untill they actually liked it, before that happend they were also the " free & casual player "

hahah u are very funny sir, Rohan will never be friendly or fun to other people than myself and sunny who been around the game for a long time and got no problem getting stuff from IM if needed,

So no need to let any of Gms know what has already been stated since Aztigan left lol, Im just letting you know that the majority of big spenders were once free players, and thats a fact, Have a nice day sir
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

What you don't understand is the difference between casual players and free players who "actually play the game" but can't afford to spend or has no plan to spend. I never said abandon the free players. What I'm trying to say is that this game doesn't need to focus on another fix that will motivate casual gamer/player because it's like sitting on a time bomb, you don't know how long these people will stay because sooner or later these people will leave. It's pointless. If a guy is a casual gamer looking for casual game then I'm sorry to tell him that ROHAN is not a casual game, it's a MMORPG. I'm aware of the fact that free players has the possibility to spend if the game gives them satisfaction, but thanks for the reminder. With the state of ROHAN I don't see playwith making a move on these casual players because as i said earlier this is not about potential income. And ROHAN is not a casual game. I mean no hate. Good day to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    What you don't understand is the difference between casual players and free players who "actually play the game" but can't afford to spend or has no plan to spend. I never said abandon the free players. What I'm trying to say is that this game doesn't need to focus on another fix that will motivate casual gamer/player because it's like sitting on a time bomb, you don't know how long these people will stay because sooner or later these people will leave. It's pointless. If a guy is a casual gamer looking for casual game then I'm sorry to tell him that ROHAN is not a casual game, it's a MMORPG. I'm aware of the fact that free players has the possibility to spend if the game gives them satisfaction, but thanks for the reminder. With the state of ROHAN I don't see playwith making a move on these casual players because as i said earlier this is not about potential income. And ROHAN is not a casual game. I mean no hate. Good day to you as well.
    Let's put it like this....Rohan is never gonna be the game that some random casual player finds online and just start playing cause he likes it, and it's NOT suppose to be either, the majority of todays rohan players are either players who have no problem spending money on the game to keep up or oldschool fans who wanna try the game again, And as you said " With the state of ROHAN I don't see playwith making a move on these casual players because as i said earlier this is not about potential income #

This is why i stated that there is no point in even trying to reach the Gm's for anything and i agree with you 100% on that one.

I just brought out some facts to why BOTH free and casual players will leave within 1 month or even less after they start playing Rohan, I am well aware that my post about how to " fix " the game is just a big waste, Since there is no profit in making the game better for free or casual player, but at the same time, this is also the reason why the game is gonna have 50% of it's population removed the day all servers got atleast 4 people at +50 with +18 accs and onyx, But i guess when that time comes they will be forced to merge the servers together to keep whatever little population is left and thats something i am actually looking forward to
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Just out of curiosity on a scale of 1-10 how casual do you think you are?

Like seriously you are as casual as I am an attack helicopter.
    Prob 5.012532364435724572465825682578357835...
    ...of the hardcore

Shhh don't tell anyone >.<

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    I just brought out some facts to why BOTH free and casual players will leave within 1 month or even less after they start playing Rohan, I am well aware that my post about how to " fix " the game is just a big waste, Since there is no profit in making the game better for free or casual player, but at the same time, this is also the reason why the game is gonna have 50% of it's population removed the day all servers got atleast 4 people at +50 with +18 accs and onyx, But i guess when that time comes they will be forced to merge the servers together to keep whatever little population is left and thats something i am actually looking forward to
    Kind Sir you have no idea how close that day is upon us :l
    Lets say I have seen a couple of +4x characters already.
    The x is over 5 >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-26-2016 at 05:41 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Let's put it like this....Rohan is never gonna be the game that some random casual player finds online and just start playing cause he likes it, and it's NOT suppose to be either, the majority of todays rohan players are either players who have no problem spending money on the game to keep up or oldschool fans who wanna try the game again, And as you said " With the state of ROHAN I don't see playwith making a move on these casual players because as i said earlier this is not about potential income #

This is why i stated that there is no point in even trying to reach the Gm's for anything and i agree with you 100% on that one.

For the casual player Rohan leaves a lot to be desired. Part of the reason for this is that is possible to BUY your way to winning in this game.

Most MMORPGS do not offer things in their shops to power yourself up against other players like stat building accessories, special high power weapons or pets that enhance attack power. Anything that can enhance your competitive power can be found or made in the game itself if you work hard enough or buy from other players. The game makes its money off of selling things that affect appearance, loot capacity, speed leveling or enhance gathering. 95% of games that offer PvP do not directly sell items that can make you more powerful than a non-paying player.

R.O.H.A.N. from day one has offered items exclusively in its online store that can make you more competitive against other players.

That in itself has been the thing that drives beginning, players or those with limited cash budgets away. In order to be competitive here over the long term, you have to spend real money. Lots of it.

on the plus side - how many games do you know of where you can create and level a character, then sell that character to other players LEGALLY? I do not know of a single one other than Rohan. That in itself is a major plus for those that are more casual or new gamers that come here.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Prob 5.012532364435724572465825682578357835...
    ...of the hardcore

Shhh don't tell anyone >.<

Kind Sir you have no idea how close that day is upon us :l
    Lets say I have seen a couple of +4x characters already.
    The x is over 5 >.>
    Thats great then. just for us to wait and hope ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    For the casual player Rohan leaves a lot to be desired. Part of the reason for this is that is possible to BUY your way to winning in this game.

Most MMORPGS do not offer things in their shops to power yourself up against other players like stat building accessories, special high power weapons or pets that enhance attack power. Anything that can enhance your competitive power can be found or made in the game itself if you work hard enough or buy from other players. The game makes its money off of selling things that affect appearance, loot capacity, speed leveling or enhance gathering. 95% of games that offer PvP do not directly sell items that can make you more powerful than a non-paying player.

R.O.H.A.N. from day one has offered items exclusively in its online store that can make you more competitive against other players.

That in itself has been the thing that drives beginning, players or those with limited cash budgets away. In order to be competitive here over the long term, you have to spend real money. Lots of it.

on the plus side - how many games do you know of where you can create and level a character, then sell that character to other players LEGALLY? I do not know of a single one other than Rohan. That in itself is a major plus for those that are more casual or new gamers that come here.
    Just like i stated....the EM and the ability to get ingame premium currency by selling ingame items u can get from 1 hour of farming is one of the things that made this game stand out as an mmorpg, together with the buy/sell char function. Without asking you im pretty sure you were in the OB aswell? with that being said im sure you understand that the evolotion of Rohan went to the toilet once Aztigan was gone and today there is a less than a 5% chance that a person that have not been recommended to play rohan wil even look at it, and no....it's not just about that the game is old, there are manny old mmorpgs who have more than 7 years on their back and still standing cause they are still to this day making new players fall in love with the game cause they have a structure that's friendly to new users and no im not talking about free xp scrolls or something of that sort, Rohan is not and will never be one of those games, The reason why still game is still breathing can be found on a new post on the Isen section on the forums, This game got people spending so much money on it that even if the game would only have 500 players it would still manage to stay in service lol

regardless of what you think of casual players they are all potentional costumers untill they get scared away from the game hahaha
    I agree they are potential customers its just in your world nothing changes except paying customers spend more money and old players make more cash selling rps again since there is no em tax.

Even this alien guy gets it. You cant be a casual player of rohan AND be 100% free. Its just not gonna work you either farm hard like me or spend hard like jupa or spend and farm hard like godlyke.

Players like me and RBNXD and PenguinJoe have ideas to fix this game. Honestly if all 3 of us were to become king/queen for a day we would fix this game no problem. In fact I can get it done without requiring korea's development team thats how much time I spent thinking about how to fix this ****hole.

Ive shared some of them on the forums over the years and I have shared others in private with various GMs all to no avail because simply put management in this game sucks.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I agree they are potential customers its just in your world nothing changes except paying customers spend more money and old players make more cash selling rps again since there is no em tax.

Even this alien guy gets it. You cant be a casual player of rohan AND be 100% free. Its just not gonna work you either farm hard like me or spend hard like jupa or spend and farm hard like godlyke.

Players like me and RBNXD and PenguinJoe have ideas to fix this game. Honestly if all 3 of us were to become king/queen for a day we would fix this game no problem. In fact I can get it done without requiring korea's development team thats how much time I spent thinking about how to fix this ****hole.

Ive shared some of them on the forums over the years and I have shared others in private with various GMs all to no avail because simply put management in this game sucks.
    Listen to them they know a lot...
    In this world the only free is to DREAM BIG.

and let's go back... I like the Idea on bringing back the LOW LEVEL UPGRADED weapons for those who are truly new to this game. I saw some players on my currently guild FADES away.
    When CHECK the guild only one is online and that's ME. LeL

One thing we need on the game is items that can withstand the game until we hit the TRUE GAME (lvl115+) and a lot of friends that we do NOT SCAM!!!!
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

We need shiny flag of rohas seriously armor def crit drop master race dont need upg when killing mobs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

We need shiny flag of rohas seriously armor def crit drop master race dont need upg when killing mobs.
    Yes we need shiny flags, I wanna make a Farming Bow for mah scoot
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!