+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Just an opinion

Yeah you are wrong about ecash and rps....

The cash price for stuff on the IM should be different than the ecash. Spending 6 bucks and 20 cents on a lvl 7 is bull**** when u need 10 of them to be a factor. At least now its a little better at 399 rps?

Also you wouldnt know this because you have never had more than 20k rps I bet but many people were selling rps for cash. I personally know a friend who sold over 1.5 million rps on the black market thats why RP price cap and em tax were introduced.

The old EM system was great I mean for a cheap player like myself getting 15k for a crimson helm or 20k for a leo xbow was the greatest thing ever. Or my best time when twins came out making over 500k rps just from twins lol now if only I didnt spend aprox 400k rps in sprint scrolls (100%) over my lifetime of the game I could buy out everything from the EM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeah you are wrong about ecash and rps....

The cash price for stuff on the IM should be different than the ecash. Spending 6 bucks and 20 cents on a lvl 7 is bull**** when u need 10 of them to be a factor. At least now its a little better at 399 rps?

Also you wouldnt know this because you have never had more than 20k rps I bet but many people were selling rps for cash. I personally know a friend who sold over 1.5 million rps on the black market thats why RP price cap and em tax were introduced.

The old EM system was great I mean for a cheap player like myself getting 15k for a crimson helm or 20k for a leo xbow was the greatest thing ever. Or my best time when twins came out making over 500k rps just from twins lol now if only I didnt spend aprox 400k rps in sprint scrolls (100%) over my lifetime of the game I could buy out everything from the EM.
    hahah i like how you ASSUME i never had over 20k rp on me let's pretend thats true if it makes you feel better, nevertheless i dont speak for players like myself who can afford to gear my chars, im speaking for the free casual player, THATS the type of person who probly never had over 2k rp on hes account lol
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    hahah i like how you ASSUME i never had over 20k rp on me let's pretend thats true if it makes you feel better, nevertheless i dont speak for players like myself who can afford to gear my chars, im speaking for the free casual player, THATS the type of person who probly never had over 2k rp on hes account lol
    Free and casual players are mistakes. Its like a hooker with herpes a waste of breath.

Anyone who expects to go free AND casual and make it is an idiot plain and simple.

Free and casual players are mistakes. Its like a hooker with herpes a waste of breath.

Anyone who expects to go free AND casual and make it is an idiot plain and simple.
    Am I an idiot then? O.o
    My strategy seems to be working...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Am I an idiot then? O.o
    My strategy seems to be working...
    Just out of curiosity on a scale of 1-10 how casual do you think you are?

Like seriously you are as casual as I am an attack helicopter.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-25-2016 at 04:59 PM.

From google so people will understand @sunnyangel
    A casual gamer is a type of video game player whose time or interest in playing games is limited compared with a hardcore gamer. Casual gamers can conceivably consist of any people who show more than a passing interest in video games; therefore, it is difficult to categorize them as a group.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 04-25-2016 at 06:07 PM.

regardless of what you think of casual players they are all potentional costumers untill they get scared away from the game hahaha
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    regardless of what you think of casual players they are all potentional costumers untill they get scared away from the game hahaha
    To playwith your point is invalid. What they want or what they need is a regular income. NOT "POTENTIAL INCOME." Casual players will always be a casual player and it's pointless to waste such effort on them. If you read what I posted earlier you should be able to understand sunnyangel's point.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    To playwith your point is invalid. What they want or what they need is a regular income. NOT "POTENTIAL INCOME." Casual players will always be a casual player and it's pointless to waste such effort on them. If you read what I posted earlier you should be able to understand sunnyangel's point.
    i guess you also eliminate the fact that it is possible for a casual player to become a paying player if they enjoy a game right? cause obviosuly that never happend to someone playing this game...or

I dont know if Rohan is the only mmorpg u played, but if thats the case i understand why u cant see my point, the majority of big spenders in any free mmorpg started off as a free user who enjoyed the game and then wanted to reach the endgame, which resultet in them dumping money into the game, And yes....this goes for rohan aswell ^^

im not arguing with sunnys point, and i know what a damn casual player is, however to say that ALL of them are useless and that none of them would ever turn into a paying player if the game was more friendly is just ignorant
    Last edited by kenji91; 04-25-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Oh no you don't get it. It's pointless to explain things in detail. If you're a fan of casual players why not send a ticket to Irene and karazy stating that the game should be casual player friendly because they are potential customers. K. I give up on you.