+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Just an opinion

Gotta log in Isen and see for myself whats the amount of badges, crones for scrolls and stuff to come up with a solid idea to send to Karazy and his team. Ofc not making it to easy >.<

2.5-5m per scroll should be th right amount considering new players could make that with little effort and end game players can have them 24/7 while spending a lot on them. We are talking about lvl1 scrolls the 50% exp ones and 10% alm ones if anyone asks.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-18-2016 at 05:05 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Gotta log in Isen and see for myself whats the amount of badges, crones for scrolls and stuff to come up with a solid idea to send to Karazy and his team. Ofc not making it to easy >.<

2.5-5m per scroll should be th right amount considering new players could make that with little effort and end game players can have them 24/7 while spending a lot on them. We are talking about lvl1 scrolls the 50% exp ones and 10% alm ones if anyone asks.
    u get all those lvl 1 scrolls for 200k to 500k crones, and since 80% of population on Isen are peoples alts you see people grinding in lower fully scrolled lol
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    No one need a new server lol...
    It's gonna be like a new server without people wew.
    If they merge both Isen and Jainus it would be fun but Isen I think is already growing O____o I can already some fun people in there unlike before.
    merging servers would be fun i think. i miss the crowded rohan from OB and forward, but 50% of Isen players will quit the game if it happends cause of 2 reasons,

Cause of the ****ty rates most players are still running round with edwin or chimera armors up to lvl 106 and if they are LUCKY on that front you will be able to grind your way to serpent or glacials, going up against the people on jainus most of these people will get murked by people 10 lvls lower than them cause of crappy gear, I guess im probly one of the few players who would like to see a serve merge happen,

2. Isen has been dead for quite sometime, when i came back to the game a couple of months ago there was no real pvp or guild wars anywhere, only thing was 3 lvl 115+14 people who ran around with full opa gears killing lowbies in lower gratt for fun, After 2 months i had my guild up and running and the tables turned, more people are able to lvl now but not nearly enough, Even tho ISEN is more fun now with daily guild wars and pvp, the classic shape of rohan aka " get killed or not depending on your guild tag " is now in full effect, personally i enjoy it since it brings more fun to the game, some people tho...are lucky if they can get 20 % in 2 weeks when ash runs out, Merging with Jainus would make **** even more harsh for these people, imagene they going to upper, sunken or r5 and expect to lvl in peace and get swarmed by E2N and Lucid everywhere lol.

On a sidenote....All you people from Jainus are bastards for beating steves ass so hard on jainus that he is now on our server claiming king status by killing people half hes lvl in upper, lower and ron, and then he get wrecked when someone 10 lvls belows him step up to him, HAHAHAH

Since all i do on jainus is pve and grinding and kinda out the pvp loop there nowdays i would like to know how manny on jainus are pass the 115+25 line and how manny 115+50 there are, Cause one thing thats very funny about Isen is that if server would merge you would receive more high lvls then low lvls cause of the reasons i stated above,

Personally once more...i would LOVE to see a server merge happen, with all Isens " bonuses " cough cough.....being brought over to jainus in exchange for us finally getting some better rates, And of course with more crowded servers and more pvp the game will be alot more fun,
    Last edited by kenji91; 04-20-2016 at 03:35 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

none of those things are a problem this is rohan for fks sake.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    merging servers would be fun i think. i miss the crowded rohan from OB and forward, but 50% of Isen players will quit the game if it happends cause of 2 reasons,

Cause of the ****ty rates most players are still running round with edwin or chimera armors up to lvl 106 and if they are LUCKY on that front you will be able to grind your way to serpent or glacials, going up against the people on jainus most of these people will get murked by people 10 lvls lower than them cause of crappy gear, I guess im probly one of the few players who would like to see a serve merge happen,

2. Isen has been dead for quite sometime, when i came back to the game a couple of months ago there was no real pvp or guild wars anywhere, only thing was 3 lvl 115+14 people who ran around with full opa gears killing lowbies in lower gratt for fun, After 2 months i had my guild up and running and the tables turned, more people are able to lvl now but not nearly enough, Even tho ISEN is more fun now with daily guild wars and pvp, the classic shape of rohan aka " get killed or not depending on your guild tag " is now in full effect, personally i enjoy it since it brings more fun to the game, some people tho...are lucky if they can get 20 % in 2 weeks when ash runs out, Merging with Jainus would make **** even more harsh for these people, imagene they going to upper, sunken or r5 and expect to lvl in peace and get swarmed by E2N and Lucid everywhere lol.

On a sidenote....All you people from Jainus are bastards for beating steves ass so hard on jainus that he is now on our server claiming king status by killing people half hes lvl in upper, lower and ron, and then he get wrecked when someone 10 lvls belows him step up to him, HAHAHAH

Since all i do on jainus is pve and grinding and kinda out the pvp loop there nowdays i would like to know how manny on jainus are pass the 115+25 line and how manny 115+50 there are, Cause one thing thats very funny about Isen is that if server would merge you would receive more high lvls then low lvls cause of the reasons i stated above,

Personally once more...i would LOVE to see a server merge happen, with all Isens " bonuses " cough cough.....being brought over to jainus in exchange for us finally getting some better rates, And of course with more crowded servers and more pvp the game will be alot more fun,
    Well idk how much you know about Jainus but I have been lvling with both Lucids and E2N alike and as you know they KOS each others so lvling with either of them bring that sad part of the grinding. But if you end up in a pt with no tagged(Kos) guild you can grind 2-3 days none stop with the sad part of each character DCing one after another until the pt is all gone, cause we died or the healer(my case) Dced and everyone was afk :l
    Jainus is way more populated economy is a little bit inflated compared to the PH merge but its not as retarded.
    PA this last couple of days after the balance patch has been a blast and am looking forward to the next balance patches.

E2N nor Lucids will hunt you down(Kos) if you dont
    1. Get Tagged(Kos)
    2. Help Kos
    3. Be a crying kid
    4. Anything else that makes you a lil crying kid

You get killed, just go back to your bind stone rebuff change spot or return when the rpkers are gone.
    Done.

Yes merging both servers will bring a lot of players your way(Isen) and easier gear for the casuals(Jainus) at the end of the day both sides win because happy players bring more players.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Probably many ppl wanted, want or would play this server but many can't because current servers are full of stuff which it costs a lot... Upg weapons, rings, armour and others stuff. My opinion is to be created a new server, not like Isen, this new server like old Global Rohan. I mean to play 2 win, there to need farm to get a gear, where also you can spend money but only for scrolls, Hk, costumes or another IM stuff. Peace to all !!!!
    A new server, again? We spent years asking them to bring back old Rohan (at least a server). Did they listen? Nah. The game won't change much (actually it will change to even worse, $$) so enjoy it as it is or find a game that suits you better.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No, thank you very much.

The login is already a clusterfk of merged servers.

We have had Divinity, Jin, Isen..none of which were any good or turned out to be anything remotely close to what was promised.

In fact, Isen turned out to be even more pay to win than any other server.
    These guys just don't know how to do it.
    Actually, if you think about it, they're smarter than we thought. They promised balance on Divinity-Jin, a lot of people went there to begin from 0. And slowly they created a lot of items that would make us "pro", and we bought them. Chimeras, then Tali's, then they increased reinforcement rate, then OP stones, armors with sockets (Sage for example), then they put more OP stones... so people had to buy them to be the "proest" out there. After that, you could reinforce feathers, rulers, beze's... but hey people kept spending so better for them. Then GMs kept talking about how they are working on balancing everything (which was supposed to be balanced from the first second) so we kept waiting, but meanwhile? $, $, $.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

ppl will KOS this kenji guy cuz hes a whiny kid but everyone else should be safe.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Um no they don't...
    ...well maybe some...
    ...we just need to unite and ask for the same thing because asking for different things wont solve anything.

1. Merge Isen with Jainus and bring all the Isen goodies to Jainus so starting players can start without too much headaches, this will lower the inflated crone market too.
    This should be #1
    This guy is funny, lmao. Thinking about everything that would have to be changed to merge the servers... that's a headache right there.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    This guy is funny, lmao. Thinking about everything that would have to be changed to merge the servers... that's a headache right there.
    Changed things nah(well maybe), merged systems yeh
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ppl will KOS this kenji guy cuz hes a whiny kid but everyone else should be safe.
    hahaha u back on your period again bruh? Why do you think i want servers to merge? Yes cause obviously IF servers merge i will be completly guildless especially with my chars on jainus..i would LOVE for you to rpk and kill me everyday and see where it takes you, whatever guild you are in....not saying any of my chars on jainus are already in E2N or Lucid....or?

You just gave me another reason to hope for merge lol, i hope we can get to know eachother better in game, forum flaming is too boring, ingame argues outside of sz is so much more fun dont you think?