+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Pfft just log in get killed and done not much to do in that useless arena
    hahah i guess that goes for most players. but there are still players of all lvls who even tho they die 10 times out of 12 times they still enjoy any pvp part of the game, therefore i think it's ****ed up when people with 0% skill cap logg their alts to mess the experience up for the people who actually want to pvp,

And ive learned from this post that most people CLEARLY are to lazy or lack the skills to actually play SA as it is suppose to be played, so they rather log 4 alts insted, It's ok to suck at pvp, its ok to not WANT to pvp, But it's never ok to **** the experience up for the people who actually WANT to pvp just because you are lazy or suck at pvp. and therefore you have to logg all chars and kill them in the corner and use lava glitch to get 1st price, Which is really ****ing sad....
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    I dont know what kind of retarded person that would consider killing their own alts to be FUN in any way, Guess you are one of the chosen few.
    You wana know why you dont understand?

Because you are a reject on a reject server that doesnt understand competition.

If anyone is the anomaly here its you, everyone else is trying to win and you are out here playing the casual card like anyone gives a fk about what you call fun.

SA was so fun before a bunch of ppl zerging each other making up arbitrary guess numbers and killing 4 bosses/opening chests. kkkkkkkkkk nobody cheated in that one either right?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You wana know why you dont understand?

Because you are a reject on a reject server that doesnt understand competition.

If anyone is the anomaly here its you, everyone else is trying to win and you are out here playing the casual card like anyone gives a fk about what you call fun.

SA was so fun before a bunch of ppl zerging each other making up arbitrary guess numbers and killing 4 bosses/opening chests. kkkkkkkkkk nobody cheated in that one either right?

1st .your reply would have made sense if Isen was the ONLY server i play on. which is not the case.

2. This is not about me having fun, it's about NOT exploiting a pvp aspect of the game thus ruining it for people who likes it and some might even NEED it to get their titles.

3. Zergin and killing bosses and try to outrun eachother does still have a greater pvp factor than killing your own chars? If you dont agree you are just a retarded scrub, PVP = PLAYER VS PLAYER, Not PLAYER VS HIMSELF,

4. Even in the old SA their was glitches with boss spawns that people exploited and i sent a ticket about that aswell, The diffrence beetwen then and now is that back then the pvp element was not eliminated cause of some people cheating, Now people are cheating, getting the rewards AND the pvp aspect gets eliminated on the way, GG
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

You are terrible at reading man the whole point is that SA has always been devalued and **** theres no point of fixing it anyways.

As far as the OLD SA vs the new SA I find the new SA way more fun because im good at this game and kill other ppl and their alts at the same time. Only reason why you cant is because for one you are **** and secondly you are part of a subculture of gamers that I call the casual abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    I dont know what kind of retarded person that would consider killing their own alts to be FUN in any way, Guess you are one of the chosen few.

Please explain why im an asshole again? for putting light on people exploiting SA?

If you have EVR played a PA u know that it does not matter if you get 50 kills or 600 kills, depending on if you win or lose your badges will be the same, It's not depending on how manny kills you get,

In SA scouts are still useless cause of the small battlefield and few places to camp on, they get rushed and killed the same second they respawn,

i tought my grammar was bad but yours is just a pure a joke sir, but if i understood you correcly you are calling me a hater cause i reveal people exploiting the game we both play? any player of Rohan would not approve any exploiting, hacking or glitching in the game since this would make the game even more unbalanced then it already is,

But i guess you are mad since you belong to that group of people that enjoy killing your alts and would NEVER come into the top 10 in a survival area by only playing your main
    Ohh i talk for PA not for SA lol in SA i enter only to get 20 all stats talisman after maintance if you not have fun do like me enter and leave lolz no need spam forum with that nonsens and yes my GRAMAR sucks but know what? I rly dont care for your gramar cos you are retard anyways ahahaha

You are terrible at reading man the whole point is that SA has always been devalued and **** theres no point of fixing it anyways.

As far as the OLD SA vs the new SA I find the new SA way more fun because im good at this game and kill other ppl and their alts at the same time. Only reason why you cant is because for one you are **** and secondly you are part of a subculture of gamers that I call the casual abomination.
    LMFFFAO!!! xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

secondly you are part of a subculture of gamers that I call the casual abomination.
    Teehee this made my day! Guys just relax. Everyone here seems to be so anxious and mad. @OP just kill their alts, it's the only fix available at the moment but you can always send a ticket. Who knows, they might consider fixing SA

only way to fix SA is to fix the rewards so good players go then OP's problems wont matter because good players will just kill the ppl and their alts at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    What I don't like about PA is that level requirement.
    I hope they can change it so that I'll be able to use my old chars.
    Go lvl then...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!