+ Reply to Thread

Reset skills should be included in balance patch

Reset skills should be included in balance patch when you change skills so much like the warlock . As far as the int shield is now totally useless 20 sec duration 60 sec cd 1k mana use. And everyone has points in it cause it was a USEFULL nessesary skill that now is useless .And now we need to put points in added intention the int buff that use to be poison added to attack that was never used unless you didn't know how to build a lock . So now this needs skill points especially when we lose temp buffs.So how bout some resets to correct the changes you have made we should not have to pay for this are self .lol and if we do knowing this game at very least reset should be greatly discounted. lets hope but not holding my breath thks

Already asked GM in game and support. Youre better sending this as a ticket on support than just posting it here. They don't necessarily read forums.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It seems that some corners of the FORUMS are a little dusty...

COMPENSATIONS like the HUMAN CLASS BEFORE they got SES and ASES...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    It seems that some corners of the FORUMS are a little dusty...

COMPENSATIONS like the HUMAN CLASS BEFORE they got SES and ASES...
    Yes true, they do compensations OP just have to be patient

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yes true, they do compensations OP just have to be patient
    I have to take this back. There was a bug in human class skill and it took time to fix it. As I said earlier in other thread, this one is not possible because there's no bug that needs to be fixed with skill reset stone. There is no point requesting for it you just need to buy the stone itself.

I have to take this back. There was a bug in human class skill and it took time to fix it. As I said earlier in other thread, this one is not possible because there's no bug that needs to be fixed with skill reset stone. There is no point requesting for it you just need to buy the stone itself.
    This all clear on the compensation before on updated balance patch for HUMANS

I talked to Karazy last night they are gonna look at it.
    The thing is that not everyone can start a character and just to check the new skills out fully gear that character and test it out. Most of my characters and other players out there to have old builds for his class like Int wizards, vit rangers, vit defenders and dex guards which with this balance patches have been moved to be just one build for the job.
    Next Balance patch for Dhans and Dekans will you be able to play str dekan again? As far as I saw with the upcoming changes Dekans will be Vit or Int and kicking your players in the ballz just cause they have been 7 years late to fix it is not very smart. Lets see how it goes.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Ward got bugged and couldn't be removed without admin privileges(GMs godly hands) Human/Giant Balance Patch
    Ka'els Bolts rangers new buff doesn't add the Bolt % it says when buffed(I found this bug and reported it). Um yeah there has been some problems here and there but nothing too obvious.
    What I am referring to is that the old builds have no means to change or check out the new stuff implemented and that at least if you(The publisher) want to promote the use of this new skills and builds give players a means to check it out. If the player doesn't like it he then chooses to change by his own means. By the end of the day the players will either have to re-SES all their skills or buy SRS to remove 1 skill point from here or there. They still win just make the job for players a lil bit more easy going.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ward got bugged and couldn't be removed without admin privileges(GMs godly hands) Human/Giant Balance Patch
    Ka'els Bolts rangers new buff doesn't add the Bolt % it says when buffed(I found this bug and reported it). Um yeah there has been some problems here and there but nothing too obvious.
    What I am referring to is that the old builds have no means to change or check out the new stuff implemented and that at least if you(The publisher) want to promote the use of this new skills and builds give players a means to check it out. If the player doesn't like it he then chooses to change by his own means. By the end of the day the players will either have to re-SES all their skills or buy SRS to remove 1 skill point from here or there. They still win just make the job for players a lil bit more easy going.
    RBNXD has a points most of the SKILL Points don't spent on some skill like ghost arrows before...
    but in 2nd thought you can level, and wait for the skill points or make a sale on reset stones

Yeah they made a "special" sale congrats looks like thinking on everyone as equal was a bad idea. I'll just keep my priorities in place and check the new wizz skills some other time. Happy spending ^^
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-22-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!