5. You may not vote on this poll
  • u cant give proof dont banned player

2 40.00%
  • proof use pics, the player who report it

3 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    It gives me the impression that they play the game to amass a larger number of good items only to be sold for real money.
    That's not just your impression, it's really happened in daily practice. They sold their items in Rupiah mainly on facebook group, kaskus (local online forum) and blogs. Anyway can you upload your screenshot to imgur?
    Last edited by helloseal; 04-18-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hikariost View Post
    dear player,
    yesterday my account has been Banned By Game Master so un reasonable
    after i buy rps to play grabbit they banned me for reason doing RMT.

i havent doing the RMT
    i havent use cheat either
    but some player has report me doing RMT
    i ask GM for give me proof but they refuse and intend to banned my IP lol
    if the player report me for RMT then they already doing the RMT too
    Every single person that gets caught doing RMT says that exact same thing. "I didn't do it! I was framed!" Yeah, yeah, we AND the GMs, have heard it all before. Lots of times.

Quote Originally Posted by jancik1234 View Post
    we need proof that our friend did rmt
    we are concerned you banned our friend who obviously did not do rmt
    imagine how long he played day and night for the sake of char it and you are banned for granted
    please consider our complaint for the progress of this game
    Love Seal thanks ^^
    LOL Sux to be you OP. If you think they banned you because of RMT, they will have received evidence to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Your pol is rather one sided.
    Anyway, I have this bucket of salt with me wherever I go so, I'm just here to throw some into the wound.

They are not obliged to give you any proof at all. Eventually, bans are not publicly discussed on the forums - try a ticket.
    ^ this ^

Not sure where you get the idea they have to provide proof to you or anyone else when they deny you access to THEIR SYSTEM. They don't and they tell you so right there in the Terms of Service (ToS) that YOU AGREED TO when you made an account to play their game.

In any case they will not discuss account issues with you or anyone else in these forums. Perhaps if you send them tickets they will talk to you privately about it, but chances are if you got busted for RMT they won't even talk to you privately (I wouldn't if I were them).

So yeah it sux to do RMT AND GET CAUGHT.

Hikariost.... how long your account banned for RMT?? its forever ?? or just amomment ??

Just ask urself la, dont blame them if you get banned because u sell in game item with Rupiah. I remembered raging templar from duran whom always reporting someone for RMT/Cheat but she selling her item with rupiah and get banned.

They dont give a f**k about how much rps you've spent or how many cheater you've reported or how close u with GM. If you break EULA, you'll get banned