+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Thx, not everyone is as bright

@OP
    Ever herd of Priests? They heal and stuff >.>
    Small informative update; next to wizards, she ha been maining a priest for the near entirety of her Rohan career.

But yes, they heal - too.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Small informative update; next to wizards, she ha been maining a priest for the near entirety of her Rohan career.

But yes, they heal - too.
    Hahaha sure but I haven't relied in a Mages shield for so long that I got used to get hit as low or hard as my char could hold. The damage related changes to mages are freaking op I really love them but Warlocks needed the defensive nerf and even tho they are not meant to go full Int nor Wizards full Psy when we talk about PvP.

For everyone else Mages are Crowd Control Gods if you want to play them in PvP go full Vit and be annoying, full main stat doesn't work cause you will die a sh!t ton of a lot.

Btw it sucks that they did all this kool changes and some people wont be able to check them out cause there is no skill reset stone to even try them
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-14-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah... After maintenance last night, I was expecting something really great. With the exception of the Half-Elves (both classes have been done real good - rest will be discuss in another Half-Elf section), Wizards seemed to be favored a LOT to these changes, when Warlocks now have their a/sses handed to them with an immense defensive nerf and some very heavy cooldowns on some of their skills. Sh/it... now, only thing I can do with my Warlock now is go full VIT, use Snatch to steal Eternal Vitality from Defenders, Physical Blow from Guardians, soon-to-be Dragon Knight's newly re-vamped Blue Defense (when their balance patch comes out), and get Sequoia' Favor from Rumirs (until their balance patch comes out later this year). Oh... wait, I forgot now that Snatch has a fu/ck/in' 30-min. cooldown. UGH!!! >.< I said my two cents about the changes, until then, holla holla!
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

Updates on maintenance, patches and changes are always there in the PATCH notes as we're always notified, we(some) are just not reading it thoroughly.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Warlock has changes especially on %INT damage

like the ADD INTENTION
    Before it is only true damage like add 30 pts damage
    Now it becomes INCREASES CASTER's INT by 10% 15% 20% 25% 30% 40% to 60%

like the guardians double STR buff
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Yeah but warlock is still based on burst damage when people have hp of 200-500k.

these balance changes make them better mob killers but overall they are still just pvp pests (a necessary evil might I add) the only way to fix warlock and wizz is to make all their skills deal a % of max hp with every damage skill.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeah but warlock is still based on burst damage when people have hp of 200-500k.

these balance changes make them better mob killers but overall they are still just pvp pests (a necessary evil might I add) the only way to fix warlock and wizz is to make all their skills deal a % of max hp with every damage skill.
    This is absolutely true, they just don't deal any dmg in pvp. They have an annoying and OP skillset if it's about cc and such tho...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

@Zytra lol you can't snatch BLUE DEFENSE of Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by tintin13 View Post
    @Zytra lol you can't snatch BLUE DEFENSE of Dragons
    bye bye dreams xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Probably Snatch and pillage are gonna get changed in the near/far future cause 30mint cool down for any skill is just plain retarded.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!