+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Thx old man you couldnt said it better.

Just to keep the doubt clear dps = pvp class, support = pve class.
    Dont mind the forum warriors they are here to help and annoy you.
    Any other doubts feel free to ask

Ohh well just to clear things up here is another comment >.<
    The reason sunny and I say that Warlocks are full vit support is because no matter how good you are as a Warlock(Full Int DPS) there is no way you are gonna survive the amount of AoE DPS from Preds, Scouts, Zerkers, Guards, Defs, Temps, Savages in any battle field and not to leave the obvious point out Skill Defense(SD) and High DD fks up your DPS completely so the only way you as a Warlock will be able to be useful in any battlefield is as Full Vit(For survival reasons) CC(Yeah your arsenal that is way more annoying than wizards if you know how to) Support(Sadly but true). Doesn't matter how much magic atk you have you will always be over powered by the rest of the DPS classes because casting time and animation is a b!tch. I have mained Full Int Warlocks in the past but in pservers they are reliable in all the ways but once you are soloing any DPS class the thing starts to get difficult if your skills are in cooldown. The only kills i can remember as DPS have been when one of my guild mates got Net Binded by a priest and I had to finish the kill, some random Scouts, Dhans, Rangers and a couple of resurrected Templar kills other than that I have to say I was more of a Support CC Kill finisher roll in my guilds.

Sorry for the long post >.<
    Pfft! That ain't long. You want long? Get Unka Dekon in here to post one of his infamous Walls. But atm he is a lil miffed about the GMs telling him not to expect upgrades being sold again in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-26-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    I didn't said that the changes in general are a bad thing. Actually I like the changes. My only question was how you farm with a 40 sec shield, nothing else.
    And of course the low educated people from your side started writing about balls, kadefag (wtf is this?!) and so on...
    What is funny is that one of you is saying that warlock is a DPS class, another one is saying that vit warlock is the best because you can play like a retard kid giving brake ability, die and than veng... ridiculous and idiotic playing style...
    It is interesting that you have a group mentality, you 3 or 4 guys writing here. If some1 from outside have different opinion, all of you jump on him to say how wrong is he.
    But each of you write thing in contradiction with the other one, but at the end you kiss each other... which is funny...

Its clear you havnt been playing this game for a long time.

Its funny how you call vit warlock playstyle idiotic playing style. Its called winning wana experience that some day? Nothing idiotic about doing what has to be done to win and thats what warlocks entire purpose is.

Dont hear the answers you wana hear? then go play a dps int warlock and see how it works out for you.

Also its easy to farm with 40 second shield for one new mobs require skill defense and abs, everywhere else armor def crit drop master race carry.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

It may be that I didn't played for a long time. But I am sure that you play more on forum than the client.
    However what is fascinating is that there are the same you, 3 or 4 guys writting all the time on the forum... interesting...
    and all of you saying the same things... giving a flat and non-diverse range of opinions on the forum...
    Imaginating a SF scene, I have the feeling that in fact there is only 1 guy writting and 4 USB cables get out from his pc and enter in your 4 heads.
    It is impressive how lack of diversity you can have, how much copies of the same pattern you are...
    amazing how this game make you 4 to think the same...
    just for your knowledge, this is the characteristics of an ideology.
    All the fanatics are the same... So many Mr. Smith...

Ok sunny and sniper from now on ill be a diverse opinion. I will say completely the oposote of what you guys say even if i am completely wrong kkk good ^^

Go full int warlock youll wrek everyone out there and be a god. Make sure to use your skills on everyone and everything nothing will stop you
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    It may be that I didn't played for a long time. But I am sure that you play more on forum than the client.
    However what is fascinating is that there are the same you, 3 or 4 guys writting all the time on the forum... interesting...
    and all of you saying the same things... giving a flat and non-diverse range of opinions on the forum...
    Imaginating a SF scene, I have the feeling that in fact there is only 1 guy writting and 4 USB cables get out from his pc and enter in your 4 heads.
    It is impressive how lack of diversity you can have, how much copies of the same pattern you are...
    amazing how this game make you 4 to think the same...
    just for your knowledge, this is the characteristics of an ideology.
    All the fanatics are the same... So many Mr. Smith...
    I think full agi warlock is the best - considering new changes to skills and keeping incoming balance patches in mind - agi accessories will also have a great resale value in the future.
    Having very high evasion, due to very high agility, will also improve your overall survivability in terms of PvE-ing. Mobs doing a lot of misses, will make your non-existent 60sec warlock shield no longer a necessity and as such, make this complaint futile.

Don't mind any of the above, they don't know how to play this anyway. At least I'm having my hunterkit play for me - so I know what I'm talking about.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I think full agi warlock is the best - considering new changes to skills and keeping incoming balance patches in mind - agi accessories will also have a great resale value in the future.
    Having very high evasion, due to very high agility, will also improve your overall survivability in terms of PvE-ing. Mobs doing a lot of misses, will make your non-existent 60sec warlock shield no longer a necessity and as such, make this complaint futile.

Don't mind any of the above, they don't know how to play this anyway. At least I'm having my hunterkit play for me - so I know what I'm talking about.
    Let's continue the discussion having a beer in Gent

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Having a drink in koekelare atm hehe on a visit :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher