+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Please try to keep everything in one post only. Ohh and i see sunny not wasting time on you, you're the lost cause here anyways GL with your psy guard and int dhan then
    Have a good day sir. ;D

Thx Peagle
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    Your reply is very "kid without a candy" like... - we don't need shield because we have upgrades - ))
    No more comments from my side...
    Int warlock with no upgrades kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol delusional!

and trying to downplay vit warlock thats literally the build do you think ppl care that your pollution mind does even 6k ticks (which it doesnt) all we care about is that you do your fking job which is:

1: Break ability priests
    2: Blow your crowd control load all over those guardians and dhans
    3: Die
    4: Venge back in and repeat

do you see anywhere in there an oh I use my lvl 7 energy sphere 4 second cooldown 4k magic damage nuke or I use grasping root then magic push like im in pve mode NO!

Those skills only exist to kill mobs dont get **** twisted now.

Also if your name is kadefag then dont even bother commenting.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I noticed some people are having hard time adapting to new changes. Hey! Aren't we the ones who asked for improvements? Anyhow these guys arguing about warlock int shield should leave the old ways and learn to play the new skill and strategy build for this class. Some people are just so stuck in the past, they can't even move forward.

Banned
    the people having a hard time with the new changes are those that have no idea how to adapt to new playing strategies.

It takes time and effort to adapt - just like the time and effort you expended learning the original play strategies. This is exactly why the new changes are a good thing. It turns Rohan into something new.

Embrace the changes. Love the changes. Live the changes. Be the changes.

I didn't said that the changes in general are a bad thing. Actually I like the changes. My only question was how you farm with a 40 sec shield, nothing else.
    And of course the low educated people from your side started writing about balls, kadefag (wtf is this?!) and so on...
    What is funny is that one of you is saying that warlock is a DPS class, another one is saying that vit warlock is the best because you can play like a retard kid giving brake ability, die and than veng... ridiculous and idiotic playing style...
    It is interesting that you have a group mentality, you 3 or 4 guys writing here. If some1 from outside have different opinion, all of you jump on him to say how wrong is he.
    But each of you write thing in contradiction with the other one, but at the end you kiss each other... which is funny...

Banned
    Y'know you are free to read/dismiss our opinions to your heart's content. You can also respond with alternate views all you want. Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum and any opinions expressed are subject to refute. If you have a viewpoint to present, then by all means do so. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you and present alternate viewpoints - which you can of course refute with your own view.

Welcome to forum pvp. Have you bought your upgrade yet?

On topic:

This game is designed to have a support (job)class and dps (job)class for each race. Take a step back and look at each race with a game architect's view and you will see that for yourself.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-26-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Banned
    that game ded rek lmao only top kek playin here and nolifers

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    This game is designed to have a support (job)class and dps (job)class for each race. Take a step back and look at each race with a game architect's view and you will see that for yourself.
    Thx old man you couldnt said it better.

Just to keep the doubt clear dps = pvp class, support = pve class.
    Dont mind the forum warriors they are here to help and annoy you.
    Any other doubts feel free to ask

Ohh well just to clear things up here is another comment >.<
    The reason sunny and I say that Warlocks are full vit support is because no matter how good you are as a Warlock(Full Int DPS) there is no way you are gonna survive the amount of AoE DPS from Preds, Scouts, Zerkers, Guards, Defs, Temps, Savages in any battle field and not to leave the obvious point out Skill Defense(SD) and High DD fks up your DPS completely so the only way you as a Warlock will be able to be useful in any battlefield is as Full Vit(For survival reasons) CC(Yeah your arsenal that is way more annoying than wizards if you know how to) Support(Sadly but true). Doesn't matter how much magic atk you have you will always be over powered by the rest of the DPS classes because casting time and animation is a b!tch. I have mained Full Int Warlocks in the past but in pservers they are reliable in all the ways but once you are soloing any DPS class the thing starts to get difficult if your skills are in cooldown. The only kills i can remember as DPS have been when one of my guild mates got Net Binded by a priest and I had to finish the kill, some random Scouts, Dhans, Rangers and a couple of resurrected Templar kills other than that I have to say I was more of a Support CC Kill finisher roll in my guilds.

Sorry for the long post >.<
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-26-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    What long post?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Almost long post then?
    xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!