+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    You are from the French or Flamish part in Belgium? :P
    Otherwise try a warlock with vit twins and than come back and edit your post.
    With vit twins your dmg will be very bad that you will not be able to kill the mobs with high hp.
    We talk here about a medium player not crazy items.
    Otherwise I bring you to the point to see that their balance patch it so impressive that now you have to pay to win against mobs (costume + patterns)...
    Flemish part here .

I'd also care to disagree with your statement. I have played the "weaker classes" of the game for the past couple years (I invite you to try a scout pre-changes for example). I have also played both wizard and warlock without any 'good' gear at all.
    Having vit twins may reduce your damage, but it will not make it anywhere near bad. Mind you, you should also sport an INT-twin set in addition (after all, you can wear 2 sets).

Current damage output from skills are overall high enough to kill mobs with ease. With or without VIT twins. Medium player or not, having a dedicated farm weapon is and has always been a necessity if you cannot afford an upgrade/epic weapon. It's how the game has always been played prior to these weapons, anyway. Eventually, AD weapons are fairly cheap to make in comparison to DD ones.
    Naturally, this same weapon should sport the MA/INT stats in addition to your 3x AD 1xedoneh-hp/mp leech.

Scouts have had it way harder, so have other classes.
    Mind you, dhans used to only get a party if they were having either scrolls or seals - talking about 'p2p'.

The costume is also a one-time buy and still a better investment than most other choices at the moment. Plus it's not an extreme maintenance.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-24-2016 at 02:06 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarciaSmexy View Post
    soon this game going go down cause the keep nerffing chacters an party buff
    no since having dang party with out party buffs messed up psy sheild how we gonna do those harder dungeons with out party buff not gonna spend more money till they fix it worthless also dang upgrade weaponis worthless now every one one hits my chacter but i can only hit them for 100 plz to many hackers in this game >.< its geting rediculous really 8 yrs in this game it just keeps get worse not better imnot gonna waste another dime niether is my husband hope yur happy
    Game is evolving into something new. A game that does not change over time is boring and becomes boring to play. Now you have something new to learn how to play. Either learn to play with the new game mechanics or find another game to play.

I for one welcome the changes where winning or losing it is all on you. No excuses like "You won because you had almy and dex and str buffs and I didn't" anymore.

I think you are playing this game more on the forum, than playing the client.
    What strategy should you apply when the warlock shield is 40 sec?
    Come with your impressive strategy and tell us how you farm alone with the warlock self buffed? considering that temp buffs and alm will not be available anymore.
    Since when is a Warlock supposed to be an effective solo farming class? If you want to farm alone use the same strategy as any other DPS class.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Game is evolving into something new. A game that does not change over time is boring and becomes boring to play. Now you have something new to learn how to play. Either learn to play with the new game mechanics or find another game to play.

I for one welcome the changes where winning or losing it is all on you. No excuses like "You won because you had almy and dex and str buffs and I didn't" anymore.

Since when is a Warlock supposed to be an effective solo farming class? If you want to farm alone use the same strategy as any other DPS class.
    So for you the warlock is in the same category of dmg per second class as guardian, templar or dhan?
    I will try to explain to you. If you don't understand I will explain again, and again...
    Guardian is str... usually. Str gives defense. So when you buf put a point to str, buf your defense is also increasing. It is ok so far?
    Guardian have protection which for a +9 glacial it is giving a lot of defense.
    Templar have mb, which interestingly is not 40 sec like is the warlock shield...
    Now warlock is int build and int don't give pdef gives only a bit of mdef. Don't have any protection to increase the armour defense, no skill to transform his int in pdef, only a shield that now is 40 sec.
    PS: Play the client not on forum...

So for you the warlock is in the same category of dmg per second class as guardian, templar or dhan?
    I will try to explain to you. If you don't understand I will explain again, and again...
    Guardian is str... usually. Str gives defense. So when you buf put a point to str, buf your defense is also increasing. It is ok so far?
    Templar have mb, which interestingly is not 40 sec like is the warlock shield...
    Now warlock is int build and int don't give pdef gives only a bit of mdef. Don't have any protection to increase the armour defense, no skill to transform his int in pdef, only a shield that now is 40 sec.
    LMFFFAO!
    You have some serious balls to tell the old man how to rohan. Here is a though if you dont mind play your warlock full vit and know how to time your CC skills and shields. When you have mastered that pls do come and tell us how it went

Btw dps locks dont work with how much dps is in the game go full vit for better results ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hi yeah I guess you missed the memo.

Empower
    Crit aura
    Priest and templar ultimate skill
    Loop
    group alm
    Group mortal immune (kappa)

need I go on?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

A good warlock dont need int shield for starters we got upgrades, dark message got buffed, you have mirror and fake death, mad speed with sprint scroll and dragon lvl 3 and above all else you have unlimited venges that only cost 300k

Lets be serious here warlock number one line of defense is keeping the dps that can kill you disabled. Aside from break ability which you reserve for priests you got slows, stuns, stat drains, lvl drop, prevent pet you need to blow your load of disables then die and venge back in.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    A good warlock dont need int shield for starters we got upgrades, dark message got buffed, you have mirror and fake death, mad speed with sprint scroll and dragon lvl 3 and above all else you have unlimited venges that only cost 300k

Lets be serious here warlock number one line of defense is keeping the dps that can kill you disabled. Aside from break ability which you reserve for priests you got slows, stuns, stat drains, lvl drop, prevent pet you need to blow your load of disables then die and venge back in.
    Thx for the complete explanation >.<

Hi yeah I guess you missed the memo.

Empower
    Crit aura
    Priest and templar ultimate skill
    Loop
    group alm
    Group mortal immune (kappa)

need I go on?
    You mean have the pt back up the Lock as he is the main DPS? Idk but isn't a Guardian more effective main DPS in a pt?
    Ohh and you forgot Rumirs 25% all pt stat boost to >.<
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-25-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Your reply is very "kid without a candy" like... - we don't need shield because we have upgrades - ))
    No more comments from my side...

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    LMFFFAO!
    You have some serious balls to tell the old man how to rohan. Here is a though if you dont mind play your warlock full vit and know how to time your CC skills and shields. When you have mastered that pls do come and tell us how it went

Btw dps locks dont work with how much dps is in the game go full vit for better results ;D
    I can understand that when the arguments are missing, the balls appear... I would suggest to have a decent and polite debate on the subject, otherwise I can also write about your mother hairy mouth, but than the discussion will go too low... so let's remain in the polite zone.
    Your suggestion on vit warlock is very interesting, considering the warlock having many skills related to vit ))
    I also suggest you to try psy guardian and int dhan, they are very good...
    So you are those playing Rohan these days?! lol

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can understand that when the arguments are missing, the balls appear... I would suggest to have a decent and polite debate on the subject, otherwise I can also write about your mother hairy mouth, but than the discussion will go too low... so let's remain in the polite zone.
    Your suggestion on vit warlock is very interesting, considering the warlock having many skills related to vit ))
    I also suggest you to try psy guardian and int dhan, they are very good...
    So you are those playing Rohan these days?! lol
    That dhan will actually do fairly well, tbh.

Anyway, if you as a sole warlock player, are set on keeping your lock as is without taking the advise of people who actually (know how to) play the class - be our guest. Just don't ask for silly skill changes, when you don't use the potential of the ones already ingame. There are many useless skills in the game, the ones of warlock aren't nearly it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher