+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Game is evolving into something new. A game that does not change over time is boring and becomes boring to play. Now you have something new to learn how to play. Either learn to play with the new game mechanics or find another game to play.

I for one welcome the changes where winning or losing it is all on you. No excuses like "You won because you had almy and dex and str buffs and I didn't" anymore.

Since when is a Warlock supposed to be an effective solo farming class? If you want to farm alone use the same strategy as any other DPS class.
    So for you the warlock is in the same category of dmg per second class as guardian, templar or dhan?
    I will try to explain to you. If you don't understand I will explain again, and again...
    Guardian is str... usually. Str gives defense. So when you buf put a point to str, buf your defense is also increasing. It is ok so far?
    Guardian have protection which for a +9 glacial it is giving a lot of defense.
    Templar have mb, which interestingly is not 40 sec like is the warlock shield...
    Now warlock is int build and int don't give pdef gives only a bit of mdef. Don't have any protection to increase the armour defense, no skill to transform his int in pdef, only a shield that now is 40 sec.
    PS: Play the client not on forum...

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    So for you the warlock is in the same category of dmg per second class as guardian, templar or dhan?
    I will try to explain to you. If you don't understand I will explain again, and again...
    Guardian is str... usually. Str gives defense. So when you buf put a point to str, buf your defense is also increasing. It is ok so far?
    Templar have mb, which interestingly is not 40 sec like is the warlock shield...
    Now warlock is int build and int don't give pdef gives only a bit of mdef. Don't have any protection to increase the armour defense, no skill to transform his int in pdef, only a shield that now is 40 sec.
    LMFFFAO!
    You have some serious balls to tell the old man how to rohan. Here is a though if you dont mind play your warlock full vit and know how to time your CC skills and shields. When you have mastered that pls do come and tell us how it went

Btw dps locks dont work with how much dps is in the game go full vit for better results ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

A good warlock dont need int shield for starters we got upgrades, dark message got buffed, you have mirror and fake death, mad speed with sprint scroll and dragon lvl 3 and above all else you have unlimited venges that only cost 300k

Lets be serious here warlock number one line of defense is keeping the dps that can kill you disabled. Aside from break ability which you reserve for priests you got slows, stuns, stat drains, lvl drop, prevent pet you need to blow your load of disables then die and venge back in.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Hmm I guess some players forgot to check on the other classes as they updated them...

Recently when you have those party buffs from the Human... its seems nice to grind all the time
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

The change is weird for sure. I guess they aren't supposed to farm as much solo anymore :/
    Without shield a mage is fked in pve. Sad but true.

They changed it more to the pvp part. Don't think it's such a good idea though.

Hi yeah I guess you missed the memo.

Empower
    Crit aura
    Priest and templar ultimate skill
    Loop
    group alm
    Group mortal immune (kappa)

need I go on?

I noticed some people are having hard time adapting to new changes. Hey! Aren't we the ones who asked for improvements? Anyhow these guys arguing about warlock int shield should leave the old ways and learn to play the new skill and strategy build for this class. Some people are just so stuck in the past, they can't even move forward.

Banned
    the people having a hard time with the new changes are those that have no idea how to adapt to new playing strategies.

It takes time and effort to adapt - just like the time and effort you expended learning the original play strategies. This is exactly why the new changes are a good thing. It turns Rohan into something new.

Embrace the changes. Love the changes. Live the changes. Be the changes.

I didn't said that the changes in general are a bad thing. Actually I like the changes. My only question was how you farm with a 40 sec shield, nothing else.
    And of course the low educated people from your side started writing about balls, kadefag (wtf is this?!) and so on...
    What is funny is that one of you is saying that warlock is a DPS class, another one is saying that vit warlock is the best because you can play like a retard kid giving brake ability, die and than veng... ridiculous and idiotic playing style...
    It is interesting that you have a group mentality, you 3 or 4 guys writing here. If some1 from outside have different opinion, all of you jump on him to say how wrong is he.
    But each of you write thing in contradiction with the other one, but at the end you kiss each other... which is funny...

I didn't said that the changes in general are a bad thing. Actually I like the changes. My only question was how you farm with a 40 sec shield, nothing else.
    And of course the low educated people from your side started writing about balls, kadefag (wtf is this?!) and so on...
    What is funny is that one of you is saying that warlock is a DPS class, another one is saying that vit warlock is the best because you can play like a retard kid giving brake ability, die and than veng... ridiculous and idiotic playing style...
    It is interesting that you have a group mentality, you 3 or 4 guys writing here. If some1 from outside have different opinion, all of you jump on him to say how wrong is he.
    But each of you write thing in contradiction with the other one, but at the end you kiss each other... which is funny...

Its clear you havnt been playing this game for a long time.

Its funny how you call vit warlock playstyle idiotic playing style. Its called winning wana experience that some day? Nothing idiotic about doing what has to be done to win and thats what warlocks entire purpose is.

Dont hear the answers you wana hear? then go play a dps int warlock and see how it works out for you.

Also its easy to farm with 40 second shield for one new mobs require skill defense and abs, everywhere else armor def crit drop master race carry.