+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Angry why do have party if thersno party buff this game getting worse and worde

soon this game going go down cause the keep nerffing chacters an party buff
    no since having dang party with out party buffs messed up psy sheild how we gonna do those harder dungeons with out party buff not gonna spend more money till they fix it worthless also dang upgrade weaponis worthless now every one one hits my chacter but i can only hit them for 100 plz to many hackers in this game >.< its geting rediculous really 8 yrs in this game it just keeps get worse not better imnot gonna waste another dime niether is my husband hope yur happy

Slangs everywhere

party not balanced with out party buffs someof us are pve players

Defender has EMPOWER party BUFF
    -30% boost in attack force and 45% boost in PDEF (lvl7)

Guardian has CRITICAL AURA party BUFF
    -7% increase in Critical Attack and 25% boost in attack force (lvl7)

and these 2 classes are updated balance classes already.

@ GarciaSmexy - I guess your talking on the recent UPDATE balance patch.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Too many people seems to use the Wiz Shield to do everything else with other characters and stuff. What they haven't seen is that the boost every class is getting they wont need to use the same strategies from the past and it will be easier to grind all over the game.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmm I guess some players forgot to check on the other classes as they updated them...

Recently when you have those party buffs from the Human... its seems nice to grind all the time
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Too many people seems to use the Wiz Shield to do everything else with other characters and stuff. What they haven't seen is that the boost every class is getting they wont need to use the same strategies from the past and it will be easier to grind all over the game.
    I think you are playing this game more on the forum, than playing the client.
    What strategy should you apply when the warlock shield is 40 sec?
    Come with your impressive strategy and tell us how you farm alone with the warlock self buffed? considering that temp buffs and alm will not be available anymore.

The change is weird for sure. I guess they aren't supposed to farm as much solo anymore :/
    Without shield a mage is fked in pve. Sad but true.

They changed it more to the pvp part. Don't think it's such a good idea though.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    I think you are playing this game more on the forum, than playing the client.
    What strategy should you apply when the warlock shield is 40 sec?
    Come with your impressive strategy and tell us how you farm alone with the warlock self buffed? considering that temp buffs and alm will not be available anymore.
    Solo? Shouldn't, anyway.
    Other than that? VIT twins, AD weapon, max pdf armour with crit. DD (mix up with min.dmg if you do receive min. dmg from mobs 3/2 is a good ratio), costume+patterns (=240 pdef + 180 VIT) , HP absorb - time your aoe's for optimal leeching, along with your HP coil.. etc. etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Solo? Shouldn't, anyway.
    Other than that? VIT twins, AD weapon, max pdf armour with crit. DD (mix up with min.dmg if you do receive min. dmg from mobs 3/2 is a good ratio), costume+patterns (=240 pdef + 180 VIT) , HP absorb - time your aoe's for optimal leeching, along with your HP coil.. etc. etc.
    You are from the French or Flamish part in Belgium? :P
    Otherwise try a warlock with vit twins and than come back and edit your post.
    With vit twins your dmg will be very bad that you will not be able to kill the mobs with high hp.
    We talk here about a medium player not crazy items.
    Otherwise I bring you to the point to see that their balance patch it so impressive that now you have to pay to win against mobs (costume + patterns)...