+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You should log in peagle maybe knuffles can finally get you to lvl 115.
    As stubborn as he is in everything else, as stubborn he is in lvling. But in the wrong way. Not even I can get him to 115

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I activated a lvl 7 stone, used it for 2 days tops.. and it went to waste.
    so typical

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hey guys, I can read this you know o.o'

Also, I don't know of any character named Stubborn, but I'm pretty sure he ain't lvl 115+50 either >.>
    I bet he's awesome, too.

On the offhand: adding up all the accumulated exp over all the alts, I'm sure I've hit 115 somewhere inbetween :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Nah you obv have never seen the exp table lol adding all ur alts u wouldnt be close to 110.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

That was kinda the point..

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

That was kinda the point..
    Soo what would be the class you would play if you came back again to play? I see Scouts and Guards are having it easy to grind
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Honestly peagle I have like 50 chars I can sell u one lol

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Soo what would be the class you would play if you came back again to play? I see Scouts and Guards are having it easy to grind
    My first char has always been Guardian - before epics, you know having 4-5 different weaps and all that jazz. The class I always fall back to in any mmo anyhow. I've made a crapton of humanoids in Rohan.. but they look so good >.>, love the satisfactory slash and hit this class got in Rohan.
    Before all the recent changes tho, scouts have had the best fun factor, I still rue the day I sold mine for a silly templar I never used. Also regret having sold the bow, it was a pretty awesome one. It counts for a nice farming class, instead of wizards.
    However, the latter were just easier to survive, way cheaper to maintain and a lot "lazier" to play as.. and thus the reason I had picked wiz over scouts. Eventhough Sushi (full str fish) was pretty awesome =)

Anyway, if i ever felt like emptying my bank account and selling my car, these two are the classes i'd turn back to (guard + scout).
    I do have other plans with all that money tho, kinda planning to get my motorlicense (mandatory next to a driverslicense here in belgium) and it doesn't come cheap.

Rohan has a lot of grinding man earlier u start the better u can hunterkit a lvl 95 scout right now no problem :P

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Honestly peagle I have like 50 chars I can sell u one lol
    Don't be greedy, give him one for free >.<

My first char has always been Guardian - before epics, you know having 4-5 different weaps and all that jazz. The class I always fall back to in any mmo anyhow. I've made a crapton of humanoids in Rohan.. but they look so good >.>, love the satisfactory slash and hit this class got in Rohan.
    Before all the recent changes tho, scouts have had the best fun factor, I still rue the day I sold mine for a silly templar I never used. Also regret having sold the bow, it was a pretty awesome one. It counts for a nice farming class, instead of wizards.
    However, the latter were just easier to survive, way cheaper to maintain and a lot "lazier" to play as.. and thus the reason I had picked wiz over scouts. Eventhough Sushi (full str fish) was pretty awesome =)

Anyway, if i ever felt like emptying my bank account and selling my car, these two are the classes i'd turn back to (guard + scout).
    I do have other plans with all that money tho, kinda planning to get my motorlicense (mandatory next to a driverslicense here in belgium) and it doesn't come cheap.
    Lol you don't need to spend if you don't want. Well that all depends what you want to do, there is the just for fun maybe you will spend some cash in it or not up to you but if you want to be competitive well that is a different story :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Don't be greedy, give him one for free >.<

depends what he wants lol there are some chars that are essentially free (100 rps) :P

Lol you don't need to spend if you don't want. Well that all depends what you want to do, there is the just for fun maybe you will spend some cash in it or not up to you but if you want to be competitive well that is a different story :l
    You dont have to spend a lot at all trust me just get ahead of the lvl curve.