+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

How to level from 102

Hi guys,

I got bored and returned to Rohan after a few years. I can't remember everything too well sooo:

What are the good leveling spots for 102+? I've checked:
    Ronelia (they raised the level of the mobs )
    Ash (does it have any cooldown? Like once per day or something?)

No idea if there is any other place to lvl still.

Thanks in advance for any help

Anywhere except mirror dungeons and r5.

If u go to upper tho u will get pked once or twice a day. Ronelia is nice you can even grind outside in the garden because the mobs are lvl 107 out there.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Ronel is good, Ash is good (you can enter 6 times a week), upper is good. If you are oldskool you can also go C6, J4, cala etc. mobs lvl there has been raised. R5 accessable once you turn 115. You could also try WH or Sunken or Mine but i doubt you'll survive there at 102, you gonna need OP gears to solo there or an OP party to support you
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    It's tricky but you can do it Fluffy Luffy

Giants Fingerprint, Forgotten fortress, Burnt Ruins are the best spots out there for 95-108 if you have ok gear. Pro gear Mirrors and upper with the sad part of a lot of rpk. With that lvl you can join any pt with lvl115 characters. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Giants Fingerprint, Forgotten fortress, Burnt Ruins are the best spots out there for 95-108 if you have ok gear. Pro gear Mirrors and upper with the sad part of a lot of rpk. With that lvl you can join any pt with lvl115 characters. GL
    maps over dungeons? no way.

i haven't really kept track of it, but the xp in mirrors feels low compared to ron interior. isen is a special server, though, not the good kind of special either.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    i haven't really kept track of it, but the xp in mirrors feels low compared to ron interior. isen is a special server, though, not the good kind of special either.
    theres more mobs in rone so u will get more mkill procs.

Mirror dungeon makes up for this by having quests which is why nobody who isnt 115 goes to mirror dungeon.

@Knuffles: I would suggest u go to ronelia exterior and farm in peace. Those lvl 107 mobs will work for you until you get to 110+ at which time you might wana start finding parties.

Also do your instance dungeon every day and ash is good too if you can find a party.

mights room being the fastest way to clear quests, 3 bosses are easy and it has murons+mummies+knights? there was an oval room in sunken that seemed good for steelers, hunters, watchers, and lords but they hit twice as hard as demonic, so few people in isen are geared for it (200's or onyx) i usually end up solo with a priest & rumir buff pet to get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    mights room being the fastest way to clear quests, 3 bosses are easy and it has murons+mummies+knights? there was an oval room in sunken that seemed good for steelers, hunters, watchers, and lords but they hit twice as hard as demonic, so few people in isen are geared for it (200's or onyx) i usually end up solo with a priest & rumir buff pet to get anything done.
    I been to mirror dungeon for pvp only. I know the quest gives 5% at 115 which is way better than what you would get spending a comparable amount of time in rone.

Also heroic combine set best gear for mirror dungeon.