+ Reply to Thread

Question about the ITEM MALL PIYA GRA

I was wondering how many pieces of PIYA GRA in item mall? that is worth one hundred RPS? please Thanks to those who answer this question honestyl

That is just 1 piece of piya-gra when you buy it in the item mall.
    Unless you see an option where you can indicate how many pieces it is that you are buying.
    Like.. the reset scroll you can see in the bottom of the category tab it indicates quantity.
    Here's the Link
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

I don't think it's worth to buy it from item mall. Just buy it from other players, 1m/piece. and use the rps to buy XG items, then sell it to the players and use the cegel to buy the piya gra.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

True, I've never heard anyone buy it from the item mall. I've only received it from the golden chest and bought it from players. Oooh and the hns events
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come