+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Todays throwback

A little Throwback to the time when Kenji had 10 members but still slayed whoever........
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Still kicking in that server it seems
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

And I guess you guys only recruiting members with have already ITEMS from the game....

How about the newbies

I guess if you'd help them maybe they just stick on your guild...

Some of the guilds before recruiting members does only have Items but only have the brain on how to "PVP".
    hmm, I guess As i can see the players in are quite getting a little active, seem your post motivated some of the players

who are those 2 fools how can you call that a throwback?

Honestly id be ashamed to post any throwback nonsense that nobody will understand. Its like hey u remember that thing u weren't there for? nobody else does either.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    And I guess you guys only recruiting members with have already ITEMS from the game....

How about the newbies

I guess if you'd help them maybe they just stick on your guild...

Some of the guilds before recruiting members does only have Items but only have the brain on how to "PVP".
    hmm, I guess As i can see the players in are quite getting a little active, seem your post motivated some of the players
    LVL is ofcourse important but that is not our core. as of now we have 15 people over 115+2 and still got 24 players below lvl 100, from from lvl 24 to 100. Being a helping hand to returning Rohan players is one of the things that makes our guild stand out compared to other guild on ISEN.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    who are those 2 fools how can you call that a throwback?

Honestly id be ashamed to post any throwback nonsense that nobody will understand. Its like hey u remember that thing u weren't there for? nobody else does either.
    aaaaw " whipping tears from my eyes " we got a hater in the building, guess you are so bored on the forums u tryna start a flame war on a post like this....FAIL. Enjoy your day sir

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    aaaaw " whipping tears from my eyes " we got a hater in the building, guess you are so bored on the forums u tryna start a flame war on a post like this....FAIL. Enjoy your day sir
    translation: you are nobody

thanks for confirming!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    translation: you are nobody

thanks for confirming!
    The salt is real. im not worthy of your time sir forum warrior, i hope you find alot more posts to throw salt on to make your sad life more enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    The salt is real. im not worthy of your time sir forum warrior, i hope you find alot more posts to throw salt on to make your sad life more enjoyable
    Are you gonna come to Jainus...??? I guess they're waiting for you in the server

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Are you gonna come to Jainus...??? I guess they're waiting for you in the server
    Dude im already on Jainus. but Isen is my focus atm. my chars in Janius are just grinding off radar with HK all day long haha