Closed Thread
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Sate From Lake Cross

Sate decide to live in Lake Cross near Elim town. His reason is simple..
    Because at Fullmoon, he will become dangerous and monstrous Bales.
    He got cursed by Lucifer..
    He keep it secret until now
    He will come to town to buy his daily need, and back to Lake Cross before dawn.
    Monster?? no Problem.. NO monster dare to attack him, since Bales can feel Aura from Lucifer inside his Body
    what a scary man

IGN : Knight100
    Server : Duran

LALALALALA , UH yeaaaaa... His Name is London... He is young and attractive,
    but then... Kaboooooooom
    At one serious Conflict with Wizard Bandit he turn out to be A CHild..
    he cant speak nor do anything..
    all he can do is Cry.
    He cry all day with hope, someone realize hes being cursed and can help him become normal London again...
    Poor you London.. I feel Sorry about your Tales =(

a Tales of "Crying Child" from Upstream Glassis River

IGN : Noobwarior
    Last edited by cdseal8; 04-25-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Dean

A gentle and talented boy named Dean played beautiful music on his oboe instrument, and his greatest love was to play for and tend to the flowers in the field at the sevis where he work. Unfortunately, his orchestra practice made him constantly late for gardening work and resulted in his dismissal from the work. When Dean fell asleep that same night, he was awakened by a dainty Flower Fairy named Elf Queen, who would take him on an enchanted journey to a land where flowers came alive, treble notes were mischievous, and adventure beckoned. There, he would soon come to realize that his love of flowers and desire to become a great musician couldn't go hand-in-hand and he decided become focused in life and farming for the rest of his life and stopped to playing instrument again.

IGN : Obvilious

MY NAME "RiVER PRIEST" From ELIM

maybe no one ever see me,
    maybe no one know that i live in elim
    maybe im not that important..
    maybe i cant be important for anyone
    but
    I have a BIG RESPONSIBILTY.
    24 Hours , 7 Day, 12 Month , 1 Century
    I muss stay there
    I am Backbone of invicible Cube that Protect ELim from Invasion .
    Gaius "Leader of Church" perform the Skill and RIVER with his enchance skill, make the Barrier Bigger, and Stronger.

THNX SO MUCH RIVER

THE BEST REGARD FROM ME as an Adventurer

IGN : Unfixed

Arrogant PiG

Jess is animallover, dog, cats, horse even pig is her lovely pet.
    One day Jess stand before them, and she tell them...
    DOG you are loyal
    Cats you are so cute
    Horse You are so strong
    and PIg you give me live.
    because of this Pig think "I am the savior"
    but hes wrong, actually jess muss sacrifice "PIG" as a Food because they run out of food.
    Knowing this he ran away to the woods.
    He think " Bad Jess, i give you live but you want to kill me"
    He become arrogant , but actually he is fool Pig

IGN : Dlager2

Manuel

Manuel, a boy born with the ability to use magic was forced against his will to attend a magician school to improve his abilities to protect his city. He manages to escape just to find out that his home town was destroyed by the evil Balie's army. Balie's army personally kills his father and oaths to kill Manuel as well. Meanwhile Manuel and his friend rescue a girl named Jacqueline who is running away from Balie's Army. Manuel himself is a quite timid boy but along with Jacqueline and his friends he managed to be brave and start to teaches all people who want to be a great magician. From the highly damage Fire spell to the quick enchant Ice spell. and until now Manuel, Jacqueline and his friends still teaches the people magic for someday set out on an adventure to defeat Balie's Army and to discover the secrets of Shiltz and bring peace to the town.

IGN : Kisse
    Last edited by Qiankzzz; 04-25-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Brotherhood of Piere from Adel

Piere 1 and Piere 2 born in same Hour, 30 minutes later Piere 3 comes out.
    Fortune Teller SInna already predict this and tell parent to let Piere 1 and 2 together and piere 3 muss far away from them. IF Piere 1 and 2 together they bring peace, they can control everything, flower, wind. they are like angel.
    but piere 3 is a reverse. Piere 3 absorb the living thing. IF they are live together , Piere 3 will absorb PIere 1 and 2.
    They can be reunited if they are already 17 and can control their power.

IGN : Evosache

Theo

His skill with a sword is magnificent but his social skills still need a lot of work! thats what people on town talk about him. Theo is a Great Swordmaster. After many long years perfecting the art of fighting, The old Theo is sent down from the remote mountains where he has been raised thinking that he's going to study some new martial arts techniques. but what he's really going to learn about are some slightly more practical things, like electrical appliances, modern clothing and, most especially, how to make a good sword. Theo himself like to fight but because of the age he decided to retire from art of fighting. now he have a new way to accomplished his young dreams. he is currently creating a powerfull sword to defeat the Holy and Unholy sword beforehand. and hoping one day some swordmaster can use the sword he created to rule the world.

IGN : Hammerpiece

Slater

The land of Shiltz has observed an uneasy peace for years among Humans and Evil beasts who are loyal to the legendary Black Dragon. But the Black Dragon begins to stir from its hibernation, sending the Beasts marching across Shiltz. With a beast conquest perilously close, a small group of Humans unite to try to find a secret hidden road to the Black Dragon's cave and destroy it. But the fate of all of them may be in the hands of Slater, who hold the keys into Black dragon dungeon. Slater himself is a legendary warrior, he defeat the Black Dragon himself and seal it on the Raid dungeon but because of the age, the power of himself has become more and more weak. So he pleased all the shiltz warrior to killed the Black Dragon before he passed away and giving away a reward for who succesfully kill the Black dragon. legend say he is giving away some black dragon box that has special reward inside for greatly power boost.

IGN : Lious1305

a long time ago, wagon driver named Henry who is a fighter to defend shiltianz. He traveled throughout the region to defeat various types of bale that exist across the country shiltianz. Life with full of challenges facing different types of bale tirelessly and ruthlessly against the bale.

Server: Duran
    IGN: Stillalive
    Last edited by IseaU; 04-25-2016 at 03:30 AM.