Closed Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Librarian – Kant

Long time ago, when there always monsters attach the Shiltz, people have to learn all kinds of skills to fight. Kant always want to study and attend college. However, he doesn't have a chance. He has to fight and protect his town. So, after the monsters get defeated, he found a job at library. He wants to help people who also loves to study.

IGN : Sh1nseg1
    Server: Arus

IRUEL : Why He is Using Blue Cape

The most famous Archmage in town elim is Iruel. He discovered that some skilled monster live thousand meter above elim sky. their bos is Rymos live in secret room, and his Commander is Pagan protect Secret from with his thick scaled. To prevent the King of Alcanez which he called Rymos and Pagan being Powerfull and attack Shiltz Ground, Iruel sent troops to maintain the power of king Rymos and his Commander Pagan. Every 96 hours a group or solo strong adventurer go in there to clean all level of warp. Only with this way, Power of Dragon can be reduce otherweise this will be the end of Shiltz world. This Blue Cape of Iruel is a cape that give power to sent adventurer to the sky. Only a strong magician can use this cape, otherweise it can turn people become a dark warrior and become a forever servant from Rymos in his chamber. The adventurer will to do this because of box treasure from it. it containst misterious RIng and Earring that give more power and ability

Schokomonster
    Duran

The Wagon and the Stiff Horse

He was a born in a horse barn.
    He also grew up with horse.
    He grew up sculpting wooden horse and selling them for daily needs...
    But one day accidentally there is this one hell of a cheap Wagyu Steak.
    Cheaper than any horse feed.

At that time he didn't even blink to buy it because of the price.
    So he tried to feed the horse with Wagyu Steak too.
    Well.. he was kinda a cheapskate.. LOL
    So even 1 cegel he would do anything for that.

His eyes was blinded with the cheapness that everyday him and his horse eat Wagyu Steak everyday.
    But not long his horse die of cholesterol. You know the Wagyu Steak has those bad fat. Nevertheless he still ask his horse to eat it.

Well one day after his horse die, he's so sad, and he goes to the grave to bury the horse.
    But then the next day, his sculpture turn alive becoming those we often called the Stiff Horse.
    He was so surprised, because the Stiff Horse supposed to be bales but it likes people.
    That Stiff Horse always liked it when people play ride him and help people to go to their destination.

Then, not long after that stiff horse born the Wagon Driver think "Hey! I can make money with this!!"
    The wagon driver thinks day and night to make most money using that stiff horse.
    And he thinks to make a Wagon, so that he can carry more than 1 people there.

A nice thinking huh?
    Or probably just greedy

But oh well,,, the thing went smoothly.
    The Wagon and the Stiff Horse.
    His name starting to get more and more famous, that soon he become the infamous "Wagon Driver and the Stiff Horse"
    He work day and night. How ironic that the more famous he is, the more he has no time to break.

All he think is only Money..
    Yes... The more money he got the more his eyes blurred with money.

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money.

He lose sight of everything, even a thing that is so near, he just couldn't see it.
    Until that day happens...

The thought of a live sculpture won't breaks no matter what
    Finally breaks down...
    It is when after when send the last customer of this month, December, just when the clock ticks to change it's day.
    the Stiff horse started to crumble. Parts by parts...
    The tails, the facials, the ears, the fur, the limbs, and finally the head falls off.
    As he can't face the truth, things goes too fast for him to understand,
    yet in reality, for them who sees it know.
    It is only natural that one day it will crumble.
    Even a thing needs to rest, it needs care, it needs maintenance.
    But his eyes just clouded with Money.. Money money money money money.

He felt so guilty, yet at the same time so worried how he would get money from now on.
    Thinking of that pressure alone, he couldn't stand it anymore.
    So he is thinking to do suicide,
    "No! this is not what I wanted! this couldn't be!! I just wanted to work and get more money, but why!?"
    Then he goes alone to the bales, the most befitting way to die for him after work his own Stiff Horse to death is
    To die by the hand of Stiff Horse...

There he goes, going to Upstream of Mimir River to get Stiff Horse killed himself.
    But after he arrived there someone was waiting.
    With a long white beard, fat and red costume.
    Yeah.. He is the infamous santa..

He even forgot that it is christmas that time.
    He doesn't even realize it was snowing for the past few days.
    He look up to the sky, and tears start to fell.
    "What I've been doing for that past years!! So pathethic"
    Feeling ashamed of himself for not realizing these wonderful scene.
    And again he felt really guilty starting to Mumble while crying
    "Sorry... Please... I'm.. really... Sorry.........."
    As the cry intensified he remembered all the times he had with that horse,
    Even after the horse died, it still doesn't leave his side and even have his soul into that Stiff Horse sculpture.
    He felt so sorry, and starting to feel the warmth the horse gave him,
    the hope his horse gave him... He still crying like a 5 years old..
    So loudly and said
    "Sorry...
    Thank you...
    My stiff horse...
    you are free now...
    Thank you....
    ..."

He really meant it from his heart for the first time other than money.

Then the santa smiles and said
    "Finally you can see me.."
    *He takes out a Wagon Driver's Staff*
    "Happy Belated Chrismas...
    Wagon Driver....
    Make the best out of it..."

And then the santa just vanished with with his own wagon.

After days past he just realize that this Wagon Driver's Staff he use can fly,
    And he suddenly remember what the santa said "Make the best out of it."
    He also suddenly remember his Stiff Horse's dream is to help people, it is his way of living.
    So he decided to atone his sins, to make a better place, to be a better person, he started to help people travel
    not without the wagon and the stiff horse anymore, but just send them flying to their place.

If there are places people doesn't know, the person just need to talk to the Wagon Driver and tell him the exact place.
    That way he will send them to the destination.
    Just like that... His life changes so much...
    He sees more in life, he feels more,, not like some horse that has their eye sight closed with horse blinders.
    He's not some kind of guy that only knows money anymore...
    There's born the infamous Wagon Driver.
    The guy who fly with Wagon Driver's Staff everywhere..

IGN: Glastoise
    Server: Duran
    Last edited by GreedBox; 04-17-2016 at 03:33 AM.

The Old Man Olsen

as 4 seal of Water,Earth,Light,and Fire appear in Shiltz world, many people receive power, some can fighting,some can cook.some can make item. A rare skill from Oldman in Zaid is really special.
    all weapon, armor, and accessories can be more Powerfull through his touch. but how he can be so important like now, since when he find out his ability.

Many years before it happen, he is only old craftman together with his friend Juno. they do craft because their hobby.
    Olzen always create Art with his hand and Juno always repair Equiptment what Olzen sell to people.
    A week before Monster come to Shiltz, he went to nord area alone with his Hoe to collect Rune Stone. Through his creativity rune stone can turn to be a weapon or tools for farm.
    at 3rd level under the ground of Clement Mine he is the 1st person who can see , and hear the voice from Seal of Fire. it bless Olzen with Fire Bless. with a message "you have talent, help Shiltz and use your talent to support all fighters"
    and then this seal become silent like a statue. Olzen dont understand , he dont feel any change and he just run as quick as he can to go out from dungeon.
    after that, nothing happened until 6 days later,in his unconscious he made a sword, which he crafted become glowing , harder , lighter and stronger. he tried to understand what happen, he tried again and again.. and that day he realize and understand about the message.
    with his creativity he do research, with and what can help him to make enhance the equipment. The answer is back to his rune Stone. 5 kind of Rune can he use BLACK WHITE RED BLUE AND GOLD RUNE STONE.
    Unfortunately, because he is older, he cant really 100% make it success... sometimes the weapon is gone also the Rune will be consumed.
    But thats not stop him to help adventurer, as long as adventurer need him, he will keep Refine.. He is the old OLSEN "Master OF REFINE"
    IGN: Mutantqueen
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by cdseal8; 04-16-2016 at 05:48 PM.

The Arrogance Pig
    Long time ago, there lived a prince who ruled in the castle. This prince known for of arrogance. he has a very powerful force, he can control the Incubus to keep around the castle. no one dared oppose him.

Until one day, there was an old woman who came knocking on the door of the castle. the old woman asked for permission to take shelter from the storm. But the prince pushed and expelled the old woman. in a moment that the old woman turned into a fairy godmother. fairy mother cursed the castle and all the guards froze. Fairy Godmother also change the prince to be a pig.

The prince was sorry and apologized to the fairy godmother. then she said " only with true love, the curse can be destroyed." *Poof* fairy godmother disappeared. The prince went to the nearby village, and waiting for true love to come.

IGN : Cranel
    Last edited by ChocoLord; 04-16-2016 at 06:11 PM.

One day while walking in a place with gypsy village in the middle of the woods, saw a girl looked sad and confused do not know what he should do
    when approached and asked it turns out he was named Vivi in ​​being anxious to see her husband named tristan lying sick strange, I felt sad to see it and live help.

then I was asked locals for anyone who can help cure the disease who experienced the husband of Vivi, they told us that there is a mysterious man on the outskirts of the village who could help her, I hurried to him and asked if that I should do to be able to help tristan husband from vivi.

he tells, find the one stone that will open the door of the entrance to a forest on the outskirts of the stone should be looking for in a cave, the cave lies there in the north of the village, the stone was guarded by angels.

I hurried to go look for the stone was said by the mysterious man, when he got in my true what was said the mysterious man that there are angels guarding it, when approached he immediately attacked without compromise I did not stay silent immediately hit back, do not count how many angels that my opponent continues to advance, until at the end of the road I see the stones which are intended by the mysterious man.

the stone turns guarded by an angel beautiful and charming, I rushed to him and immediately took a stone from his hand, laboriously FINALLY I also managed to get the rock and went straight to the edge of the woods looking for the door that said the mysterious man, that's right there is a door which must be opened by the rock I was looking for it, I opened the door it .

turns inside the door there is a fairy who is very pretty, I went up fairy it and tell you what the intent and purpose of my meeting him, after telling me what my goals met him he was willing to help and asked me to bring tristan husband of Vivi to meet him.

I hurried to the village convey the good news to Vivi, when he got in my village told Vivi, there is a fairy who could cure her husband, heard the story he was happy to hear and immediately took him to the fairy tristan.

when he got in a fairy tristan miraculously cured him by fairies and healthy return to normal, Vivi smiled happy to see that love her husband had healed, he was very grateful to me and give me the gift to be a very precious stone.

--THE END--

IGN : Yahiko
    Last edited by wijaya9; 04-16-2016 at 08:16 PM.

The Cute Pig And Crying Kid
    days of yore , there lived a pig named cute pig . He lived there alone and felt very lonely all the time . he spent the whole day at the outer lines of lime . beneath a tree , he took refuge from the sun and rain droplets .

And at the same time , there is a little boy who was crying on the edge of the river because it does not have any friends . Knowing that, a priest named Gaius send someone to help the child. the child asks to give a letter to the pig that wants to be his friend .

After seeing the letter, the pig was very excited and asked for help to leave a reply letter to the child . after that they met and became friends forever . and they both Mesara not lonely anymore .

IGN : Cochoo

Arrogant Pig, Lime.

Once upon a time there lived a king who had a son named Babi. He was the king who was respected by the people, for good governance and peaceful. but all that changed when Babi growing up.

Babi grew into a young man who was very arrogant. Many people who do not like him because of his arrogance. eventually people will also be not like the king because of his behavior. even so, the king does not blame babi because it was, he was still trying to make her better.

One day, the king fell ill. he asked Babl to harvest radishes in the field. Babi refused the request of his father, and even scolded him why not hire a gardener.

because of the incident, the king was very angry and thinks that his nature can not be changed. He condemned Babi into a pig and throw him out of the castle. once out of the castle, Babi arrive in a village called lime. he consciously had to start looking for a job to get food. finally he worked as a warehouse keeper radish plants.

-The End-

IGN : Nikozz

The Mysterious Triplets
    If you happened to get across our blessed monastery, Adel, you might found a guy named Pierre. But who's Pierre? Why did he asked us to look for the "other" Pierre? read my story if you get curious about them

Pierre is a handsome guy lived in Madelin, he used to be generous and kind to his neighbour, children respect him, girls sreaming after him, and those oldies surely love him. after times passed by Pierre name has been known all over Shiltz and he start to enjoy his popularity, he forgot how to be wise and how to treat a person, he act all greed, he thought that it's okay to be bad, he's the greatest man after all. Pierre stop respecting oldies, He start to party with Nobles in Elim and moved to live near the Elim's Castle.

But, one day he came back to madelin because he heard a girl named Shina who's popular for her prophecy has warned Pierre's parents about his terrible luck. In rage Pierre messing up Shina's house. in way back to Elim he found an Aleph Crystal in the middle of the road, knew that Nobles love jewel Pierre took the Aleph Crystal along, but not so long after that... earth start shaken , Pierre fall into the darkness ...

One time he woke up he was laying on Adel monastery his head was really dizzy, an old man sudenly came and pat his shoulder "Son, it is your sentence, pray for Neza's forgiveness and you shall keep this in your mind, do not let your greedy self meet you" said the old man

Pierre was really confused, he asked what does that mean. the old man was just smiling and left him behind, Pierre decide to wander and go back to elim but in his Journey he met HIMSELF who's looking at him with mad face, they fight each others, Pierre finally run and hiding.

Ign : Kinghades
    Server : duran

-Tale of the ICE DUDE at ICE CASTLE-

Long Time ago there was a boy Named "Yuki" who lives in the Lime Yuki really loves to play outside of the Forbidden Castle.
    The Castle is abadon for many years ago
    Yuki didnt know that there is someone who is living inside the Forbidden Castle. named Rica ( The Ice Queen )
    Rica is wicked, she never go out in the castle she never had friend because when she was 19 years old
    Rica is apppoted to manage the Castle all alone. Rica Granted to a power to curse anyone just to save and protect the castle.
    Rica is owns the castle and she is good in proctecting her castle from any evil baile.

One day Yuki decide to go out side with hes friend. they go out and play Near the Forbidden Castle.
    The are playing catch and tag. but one of Yuki's Friend decided to play inside the castle and try to sneek .
    Yuki didnt aggre with his friend but. Yuki was drag by his playmate to sneek inside the castle

When all of them are inside the castle Rica was alarm by some of her traps. Rica was sleeping that time by suddenly She woke up
    and get some Potions and Spell scroll to proctect the Castle. Rica thought it was some kind of Evil Baile.
    When Rica saw the group of kid are sneaking inside the castle.

Rica shouted " HEY! What do you think youre doing inside this Castle.?" She started the Spell to curse!

"Shuam bi ka luga!" ( Chanting for ICE CURSE )

"RUN RUN RUN!" the group of kid shouting.

Rica spotted a kid with a bucket cap and he ( Yuki )

Rica point her finger to the boy and said "You Fool! you will become ICE DUDE!" you will guard this entrance of this castle

Yuki!! Aggghhhh!
    That day Yuki became ICE DUDE inside the Castle ( ICE Castle )

Yuki means snow in Japanese

-The End-

IGN: Justintime
    Server: Duran

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast