Closed Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Bank Teller

there was a company which registered in shiltz, their business is about helping locals to provide them enough resources, transport them to many destinations, guard their money, and so on. but little that the local knows, the business was run by an evil leader, the bank teller. he was an evil accountant who blinded by cegel.

at one point, the local knew, and gather together to dissolve the company. feeling helpless, the accountant asking help from bales. he asked so he can always run the company and took profit from the local.

poor accountant and the company, the bales was even more sly, finding a loop in the request, the bale curse the accountant and everyone in the company to be eternally served as the local provider and transport.

then as we know, the accountant still taking profit from us, but live eternally and has no other thing to do. the rest of the company, such as the transporter and administrator as well, even tough they didn't mean any harm to the local, but the accountant drag them in the curse.

Nicj : Secureparking
    Server : Duran

The gladiator used to live in a small town. After the balies destroyed and ravaged the place where he once lived, he swore to take revenge for all that as happened to his village. Now he takes up warriors to test their strength in the colloseun that he had built. For him to be able to exact his revenge....

IGN : Aezznomore
    Server: Duran

In the old times, pets live peacefully in the wild until one day Bales appeared and sealed them into their eggs state. Warriors(players) began to defeat Bales and help the pets grow back to their original form, such as pheonix, wing, thunder birds, etc. The pets and warriors decided to work together to defeat Bales and rescue more pets. One day, a girl with special power was born. Her name is Maya. She has a special power to see through the Bales' sealing power. She found out that all pets actually has another secret seal cast on to them, limiting their unique power. She began to study magic of sealing and one day she succeed to unseal the secret spell on the her pet doctor owl. Ever since then, she worked assiduously and become a magic seal expert. People praise her as Maya the Pet Expert, who can unseal (appraise) the secret power of each individual pets.

The End.

IGN: Tsukuda

This is a story, a story which is almost forgotten in Shiltz. It tells the story of an adventurer named Hermes.
    One day, there lived an adventurer named Hermes. He was very kind and generous, but one day he felt empty, lonely, and empty as if there is something missing in him. And he also tried to find out why he was like that.
    Years passed Hermes get missions one by one, until one day he got a mission that changed his life without realizing it, is to kill Snow Lady. Arriving at the location Snow Lady Hermes face to face with the Snow Lady and to pass a fierce battle. Hermes lost but Snow Lady does not kill but heal wounds, wounds that he felt during this time.
    Time after time elapsed they fell in love. But one day hermes back to report on his mission and told me that Snow Lady that he had killed. And hermes back to his lover.
    Suddenly villagers heard that Snow Lady is still alive. And villagers move to kill him, but Hermes forbid to kill her lover. villagers was arrested and imprisoned lover.
    What happened to Hermes? Hermes is regarded as a traitor and forbidden to meet with her lover for the rest of his life. But Hermes and sought help from people outside the village in order to help him. And who is they? They are the Player of Shiltz (Seal Lovers)

~!THE END!~

IGN: Shieldman
    Server: Arus
    Arus For Fun

[Merchant]Hair Designer

There was a single boy who really wanted to have couple. But no one wanted to be with him juct because he was a jobless and not a handsome guy, this caused him really depressed one day he tried to suicide by jumping over the mount travia. But there was a handsome knight helping him. Then that misserable guy told what really happened to him to the knight. Then the knight turned him a handsome guy by changing his hair style. He was very happy and asked the knight to teach him. Since that moment, he lived happily as a Hair designer with his goal to reduce the number of single player in shiltz. That was how that guy got his job as a Hair designer. the end :*

IGN: Keysersoze

Bank Teller & Guile & Rosa:

"Human are born good, then as they know more about the world, they goes more evil." That's what his family told him from generations.
    But he think "Good or Evil at the end its their choice." So he tried to be a good influence to those who was born in the Shiltz.
    Yes..
    It is to become a teacher, the greatest influence that can change people's way of thinking is their childhood.
    The better the environment, the less chance they will turn Evil.

He worked like everyday was the best day of his life.
    Though there were some naughty kids, they are still adorable, and easily changed mind if he teaches them correctly.

Then there was this 2 student that really different. Its like day and night.
    One is like the sun, he is so bright that he Shone other student and make their shadow. His name is Guile.
    He is the perfect model of student. Everyone likes him and tried to become like him.
    All teachers liked him too.

But there is this one problem.. or should I say complex that sometimes he always looks at a space with nothing on it.
    Like there were something. So one day when he stare at through my shoulder as like something is there.
    I felt a shiver run down my spine, then I tried to ask him "What are you looking at?"
    But he just ignored me...
    I asked him for the 3rd time and finally he answer it, "Uh?! umm.. nothing.."
    It was so obvious that he lied, but somehow I just accept it as if it is true and said
    "Well, just tell me if anything happens". he said "Thank you for your concern, but it's fine."
    Maybe it's because I think nothing happening. Or at least that's what I hope.

Then one day I saw Guile talking with Rosa at Elim Tavern so cheerfully.
    At school Rosa was supposed to be more quite and unsociable.
    Though she has a pretty good score at school. She's more like a shut-ins.

Well... I (BankTellers) am pretty curious guy about the student I teaches.
    Also it is a rare occasion that I could see another side of my students.
    So I eavesdrops their conversations. A normal conversation where any normal student could have.
    Except that I have a feeling that Rosa is controlling the conversation.

Not long they pay and leave that bar, of course the guy Guile pays for it.
    My curiosity still won't shut up until I know why she is so normal outside while so closed at school.
    I tailed them (or rather stalk them). Well I need to be careful or I will get caught for stalking kids. LOL

Then she brought him an alley that people barely pass by.
    He also seems pretty normal, like he knows that place.
    After that many kids are starting to gather surrounding Guile as if he is the leader of something.

Then he asked them "Did you guys bring the money I asked"
    The kids starting to take out a bag of full money from their pocket,
    And just throw it into one place making a mountain of money.
    I was starting to worry about it and tries to cut in to ask them,
    but I decided to wait for a little while.

But then Rosa that was quite before, starting she start to walk towards the money.
    She pulled out a Match stick and the box, she lit the match stick and throw it to the mountain of money.
    Then he started to smile eerily, looking way more Evil than any older people I could ever seen.
    I feel shivers run down to my spine.

As Guile saw her, he tried to stop Rosa because It is Money!
    Eventhough Guile was wealthy enough that time, he still wants it.
    I guess human's greed has no base.
    Then he tried to fight her to win the money back.

Because he was thinking that she would give it half-half,
    for lending his follower.
    That's why she is telling him and his follower how to steal money perfectly.
    Or so he thought.

But without watching that fight, I (BankTeller) run away.
    I was to scared, I guess I am just a coward.
    I ran home, carrying guilt on my shoulders.
    And then after few hours, I feel a little bit better and clear my mind.

Now that he want to help them, he needs to know why Rosa burn that money off.
    Why Guile want money, and why he has followers.
    I investigate it, it seems that Guile needs money for his debt.
    Well he reap what he sow.
    Few years ago he played game like crazy that he even borrow money for that game.
    Now he needs to clear that debt. He also know their follower from game, his Guild members.
    Now that he learn from that past mistake, he is acting as a model student, perfect student.
    To close the Dark past he has been carrying.

But as for Rosa, it was unclear, so I was searching is it an Ritual or something?
    Cause the aura she emits are so eerie and omnious.
    So I also investigate it, and I found out that it is a summoning ritual to summon a Jin.
    Yes, Jin that would hear 3 wishes people wish and grants them.
    But to summon it she has burn a piles of money 3 times at the exact place behind a Holy or Sacred Place.

I still don't know what she wish for but it is so dangerous that I need to stop.
    Then I tried to look a way to stop her from getting money.
    And there I thought "People that has Lots of money, where they gonna save it?"
    Then I thought of a system where people can store their money safely.
    So I started to open that company right away, recruiting people with a condition.
    "All fashion needs to be uniformize." Yes, we need it to have the trust from people in Shiltz.
    Our uniform and style itself is a logo of trust that people can believe in.

Few years later after that tragedy.
    I heard rumors that Rosa's appearance never gets old while his inner body is deteriorating.
    That's the price when you failed to summon an evil. Your life.
    After 1 year if you didn't do the next Ritual the Jin will appear uncomplete to take your life in exchange to complete himself.
    But I wonder why she didn't die herself instead he has that youth looks forever?

And that's when I heard about Guile's left leg has been cut of.
    Eventhough she burned all that money that time but he has some feeling for her already.
    He can't bear to see the one he cared for gone, so when the Jin tried to suck her life,
    he interrupt and then mistakenly his leg taken away. And her ability to age.
    but as always he always stared at blank as if there's something there.
    I don't know why but let's just leave it as mystery as long as nothing happens.

I feel somewhat sorry for her that as she see her surrounding gets old she would be the same forever.
    And die without getting old. How sad it is...
    But she already atone for what she done for and tried to live a normal life.
    That jin has been taken by other person and luckily that person purify that Jin Lamp.

I guess things that I could do is only prevent that no ritual can be performed again,
    So I am guarding Shiltz money heavily.
    We also don't know what people could wish for.
    Because I don't believe Human are born good anymore.
    "Human are born evil, but as they do evil they learned that it is bad, so some learn to become Good and some stay as it is"
    I guess I'm lucky I am turning into a Good person I think I am...

Hereby, I promised to guard the bank heavily so that no one could steal money again. - Bank Teller

IGN: Giftbox
    Last edited by PukeBox; 04-16-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Maya the Appraisal

Have you ever heard of the Maya Civilization?
    The one race that has power to predict things so accurate.

You think it is a coincidence that she has the same name?
    You think they made it up?
    Maybe.

Some people say she come from the past, as the first Maya Civilization.
    Some people say she is just a fake that trying to act as the Maya Civilization, it's just coincidence that she also can predict item
    Because just at a glance she can predict a thing's future. Whether it is on this timeline or other timeline. also whether its the strength or weakness
    Sometimes there are people who are persistent enough to ask to predict it again and again. So she just telling them another prediction from another timeline.

No one can make sure of it, because she never talks about it....
    Never....

But one thing we can sure off that She was born in Shiltz and she was the first person who can see the Pet's future, Pet's strength and weaknesses.
    but ofcourse to live she asked for payment for it.

IGN: Fusebox

The bank teller's goal was to become the richest person in the world. He believes every little makes a mickle, so he collects 100 Cegel for every withdraw. And now, he is the richest NPC in town.

Sever- Arus
    IGN- Shinsegi

Street Merchant:

Street Merchant is secretly in love with the banker. She always open a shop near the bank so she can see the banker when he's working. However, the only thing in banker's mind was cegel. The poor lady is trying to work harder to open a bigger shop, so she can hire the banker to her shop.

Sever- Arus
    IGN- Forzensnow

Loves to see others' posts. Good imagination.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast