Closed Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Once Upon a time there was a traveller named brother Joe. He was searching for his son. so that traveller so far away and found a funny horse that named stiff horse. They talk together and become a good friend. they traveled together for several years! they across some village and know some place and the shortest road to go.
    One day Joe found that stiff horse is sick and going to die because of its age. that stiff horse told to Joe "hey, do you know? i am a person long time a go. i got a curse from a witch and become like this. I search my family for my this whole world. but i am so happy that found you in this journey. hopefully you know i am your son." this Joe shocked and dont want to lose his son for a second time. So he bring this horse head and become driver to help people across this town. he is doing this for nostalgic the journey with his son. and people named him "WAGON DRIVER".

--the end--

wagon driver take some cegel from every journey. he dont know how to use it. he remember there is a man is very kind. so everynight brother joe store his money and etc for this person. this person know he is nothing to do and everypeople very trust him. and then he try to become this bank teller.

--the end--

Wagon driver travelled all over the world and found many unique people in his journey. one of them is an old knight. they are good friend too. this wagon driver saw this veteran knight is so bored to his job. so that he taught this old knight to sing and dance. he loved it too and never gonna stop this dance.

--the end--

IGN : Albadrosin
    Server : Duran

Beggar the Big Past

A long time a ago there is great Man that protect his City from Bale attack. He also have a bestfriend that join to protect the City with him. But After they win the War, The Greatman and his friend arguing about their Ideologi to control the City. His Friend want to become the King of this city and put his ideology to here. The Greatman didnt agree with his idea, because it's too greedy. Because of this, their friendships become bad. His Friend think, The greatman just prevent his plan to control the city. So He planning to trapping The Greatman so the people in city will hate him and throw him out of city. His plan was succeed, by buying the Polymorp to change people become the Bale and let The Greatman to kill it, he already make The Greatman become a Murderer.

Cause of this, The Greatman run from that City and leaving all he have on there. Because of this, now he Become a Beggar in another City.

IGN : Rushline

One day, there's a newbie who messed up his skill and status point. He asks people, "Who should I talk to if i want to reset my skill&status?" but everyone says "there's no npc like that". And that's how he became Mophis.

~Fin~

nick: Ohana
    Server: Duran

the story of wagon driver

once upon a time, there was this story about a boy with his father that loved to explore the whole shiltz world. they traveled from city to city and sometimes adventured to dangerous dungeon just to explore it. from that, the boy inherit his father hobby to explore the world. one day, sad news came from their family. the father passed away, and the boy inherited his father's wooden staff with unique horse head shape. the boy realized his father's wooden staff contain a magic which allow him to travel anywhere he wanted to by knocking the staff butt to the ground three times. from that day, he helped shiltz warriors to travel across the shiltz world to do their mission

-fin-

name : Nanaqueen
    server : Arus

Let the story of the beginning of her to be a "Nurse".
    She was a very beautiful woman and patient . Her name is Amie who lived in the town SEVIS . She studied in the school of nurse in the her city. Amie is a excellent girl and a very patient to everyone . After graduating from nursing school, she worked at the hospital and every working day in the city different cities as Adel Monastery , Elim , Lime , Madeline , and Zaid . Everyday she heal all players come to her. She was very patient in serving them without complaining at all. She remained loyal and has worked very diligently . Until now he still has not married, so who wants to be her husband ??? The single man, here we come, this is your chance.hahaha... pretty woman, nice woman, patient woman in town Sevis. Perfect...haha... ^_^

Nick : Bukanavin

Stray Cat <Sir Alley Cat>

Who is Stray Cat?
    He was an explorer like you and famous.But he passed away from heart failure.Everyone contributed Cegels to erect his tombstone in front of the Church.

Why Father standing by the tombstone of Stray Cat?
    Father were perfoming a ritual infused with Adel's Blessing every day in order to allow him to rest in Peace

We mourn Stray Cat?
    Who's no longer with us.Even though he's left us,his memory still remains in and around us/He lived only a short time,but he will live on in our memories and live longer than anyone else.Everyone in Shiltz will remember him and pray for him.Please Rest in Peace

IGN: Paktukang
    Server: Duran
    Last edited by tukis; 04-14-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Year 299, 4th Moon, Day Unknown

The chill is piercing my skin, biting through my bone. I assume we're sailing on the northern sea.
    It's been a week or maybe more since I locked up in this dark place of the ship. A day feels a month, on my side a skeleton with iron chain around his ankle, I go to sleep dark and wake up even darker, a few nights like this I might end up like him or her I can't tell the difference anymore.
    I remember the day they caught me, I was on my way to Shiltz to find a better fortune with a ship I able to hire with cegels I gather from sheep-herding. When I ignored my village elder's warning about slave trader that lurks around the way I was heading. It happened so fast, and I managed to land a stupid headbutt to one of them that makes me end up in this stinking place instead of doing hard labour on the deck, oh how I envy the other slaves.
    What an irony, if only I listened and heed the warning, I'd be on a ship too but much comfortable than this, The Gods know where this ship heading right now.

Year 299, New 5th Moon

Where am I, what's going to happen to me, I am not yet dead. 4 days since the shipwreck cold sea-water still running down my vein, my only friend is this ship's pillar, or what left of it, dangling from my left foot. The cries and the shouting still haunting my mind, the explosives on the back of the ship went down in the middle of my sleep. The blow was enough to send the stinking ship to sink, I was sure that I was going to drown. Last thing I remember was the ship's pillar where I was chained onto became my saviour as it floats holding my weight and the rusty chain's. Hungry and thirst tried to snuggle me in the last few night, I've been able blow them away with radishes that are awfully lot in this land. I need to find someone, a village, a camp whatever whoever, but there are so many monsters in this land. I remember village elder's story that he used to tell when I was a kid about Shiltz, that it's a prosperous land yet full of monsters and conflict. The story about the dry desert filled with small tornadoes and the forest where the angels live. Is this Shiltz, am I finally in Shiltz? It's so sad that I might not be able to see the beautiful land that I often hear in the tavern.

Year 299, 5th Moon, 7th Day

A week since the shipwreck, I am now travelling with 2 dead-like-silent knights covered in tight black armour. We are heading to Elim, as they answered so shortly yet enough to lift a hard weight in my heart. Elim, a city I only know from the elder, it is said to be the main city of this Land. I should be thankful, through all recent events that happened to me, and I'm still alive on the land I intended to go.
    4 days ago I was attacked by a monster while I was gathering some radish, it was a giant radish who attacked me. I managed to run, but the rusty chain on my leg decided to hold onto a tree's root and bring me down to the ground. Last thing I remembered, a beautiful blond lady called her company a white haired knight with big sword, they asked me if I was ok but I don't remember answering them. When I woke up I was on a horse with these 2 knights.

Year 299, 5th Moon, 19th Day

This could be my last page I'll write, the knights I was with are now dead. My horse couldn't take it anymore and went frenzy so I have to let it go. "RUN!" he shouted as I stand in awe of what appeared in front of us. A yellow creature sitting in front of something that looks like a book, yet I know it was hard when I saw him/her hitting one of the knight, knocked him down. I paced my horse to gallop in the direction I didn't really care, there was a lot of these monsters and I didn't stop to think about where I was going to go. There is nothing to eat, the trees are alive, the birds are giants, no radishes, our supply was scattered when the first knight knocked down. The second knight lure the beast away giving me a chance, but I'm sure he's dead too now.

Year 299, 5th Moon, 23rd Day

In the last days of thirst and starvation, I crawled down to, for me a wonder in life, a monastery. A woman named Anne immediately fed me with a lot of meats, it was like a dream. They asked me of what happen to me, where I was going to, what I was going to do. I explain them all, I explain them like a child begging for a new parent, like a dog hoping for a new home.
    I was offered to be the child of the church, to learn the way being a priest, to be taken under the wing of the Godly Healer Adel. I didn't say no, I cannot say no, for in less than a month I am shown of what Gods can do to a lost and humble peasant, and to preserve the trust He earned for saving my life, I'll now step on the stairway to heaven.

Year 302, 2nd Moon, 9th Day

3 years since I first arrived on this land, I have now finished my education to be one of the priest in this land. The day I show people the same direction I've gone starts now. Next week I'll be working on the main church in elim, guiding beggars and bandits alike to a better life of helping others.

This is my last page of my journal, if you ever find this journal please take my experience with you. For there wouldn't be any hope if you don't try to survive.

Signed,
    Corso

This is a foto of me with a beautiful warrior who often pass through the church,
    Her Name is Icarina, beating monsters in Duran

The Legend of Pet Tamer

Once upon a time there was a 5 girls. They all have a same dream. They want to be the best pet trainer in shiltz. The sister went to elim to study about pet. 1 of the 5 girls is not as bright as the other. She always sloppy, careless, and the most important she always do mistake. When they all graduate, every town in shiltz hiring 1 pet trainer. the 4 smart girls get a job in every town like Elim, Lime, Zaid And Sevis. but the one who always make mistake dont get a job anywhere. When she so hopeless and wandering in looking for job, she met adventurer and fall in love. They make a promise to meet at middle of elim near fountain. The girl came first. While she waiting her lover to come, she helping people appraising their pet but always do mistake like she always did. She didnt know that the adventurer has died in battlefield. And now she still waiting her lover to come. Her name is Maya the Pet Apraisser.

IGN : Jackdaniels
    Last edited by zenomorph; 04-14-2016 at 12:42 AM.

The Story of Arrogant Pig ( Tale of Pig's Clan Live in Lime )

Long ago when the people in Shiltz live peacefully, Pig's clan are friendly to humans until when the war started to fight againts bale. Arrogant Pig the chief of clan pig had been deceived by a bale that is disguised as The knights of Shiltz. The bale is taking inventory and destroy Pig's Clan, fortunately the knights of Shiltz saved clan pig from the disaster even though they were late , since then The chief of pig's clan became deeply distrusted to the knights of Shiltz despite their clan have been rescued by the knights Shiltz. With an agreement, Arrogant Pig as the chief of pig's clan promised to help every new knight in the seal until they really ready to be a real knight by providing the key to practice in a specific place where the Arrogant Pig save the rest of their clan supplies, instead pig's clan may live at Lime peacefully. The End

IGN : Nosesnse

Crying Child [NPC]

Once upon a time, there's a boy who always crying in the school.
    He's always crying because he's too lazy to go to school.
    So, all ppl in the classroom really hates him.
    All ppl in the classroom start to bullying him, intimidated by his friends.
    Fake punch, throw a bunch of bead, and etc.
    Until he's already done, he's ran away from his environment.
    He's ran away so far and get lost.
    Until now, u can look the boy in the near of river.
    He's always crying, alone and lonely.
    The End.

IGN : Suga

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast