Closed Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    The Red Hair Princess [Red Cross NPC]

Most of us remember and cherish Cinderella as our most favorite character for decades. There are many more fabulous and cherishing fairytales featuring beautiful characters. There are many unforgettable and cherishing imaginary characters live forever in everyone’s heart. One such beautiful and attractive girl is Princess Rose. Princess Rose and the Golden Bird is one of the unforgettable fairy tales. The tale of the Princess Rose is here.

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful Princess named Rose. She had long, wavy and shiny golden red hair! She was named perfectly as she loved and adored the roses. She had one glowing golden bird who will visit her in the evenings.

The princess and the golden bird will sing mesmerizing song, where all people in the kingdom peacefully sleep with sweet dreams. The bird will begin making the sounds seeing the beautiful hair of the princess and she will join with the bird. Both of them used to sing lullaby to make people sleep and keep singing the lullabies until sun rise.

While people lived peacefully, a wicked witch came to know about the golden bird and the hair color of the princess rose. She cursed the princess and her hair turned ugly black!

As usual, the bird started singing seeing the black hair of the princess and she continued. While people fell asleep, none of them had sweet dreams; rather they were terrible and fearful. Princess heard about the nightmare dreams and was so worried!

She asked the golden bird what she should do to turn her hair red. The bird asked her to dip her hair in rose water and she did. Surprisingly, the hair turned beautiful red with the usual glow. Undoubtedly, everyone fell asleep hearing the lullaby and had sweet dreams.
    Until now the princess known as Red Cross NPC with her beautiful red hair

Created by :
    Nick : Jelangkung
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by Jelangset; 04-13-2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason: malfunction Code

The Legend Of Black Rune Stone

Once upon a time, a monster lived on the earth named Duran. Duran was horrible monster. He loved to catch the People and eat them. This did not make him very popular with the People. Whenever the monster approached, all the People ran away.

One night, Duran stomped up to the wick up of Child of Water(Joan) and she's mother(Baldea). Before her mother could stop him, Child of Water(Joan) challenged Duran to a contest.

"Here are the rules," said Child of Water. She carefully explained that she would be on one side and Duran would be on the other. Both sides would have a chance to shoot four arrows at each other, at the same time. Whichever killed the other first would get all the food. "Do you accept these rules and promise to obey them?" chanted Joan, in the way of the people. Child of Water was only a very small girl. But she knew the chant was binding. It was a promise that must be kept.

"I'll play your silly game," laughed Duran. "First I'll shoot you full of arrows. Then I'll eat you, your mother(Baldea), and all your food!" Just thinking about this satisfying treat had the monster smacking his lips hungrily.

As both fighters took their positions, Child of Water(Joan) leaned down and picked up a Black rune stone. The stone was a gift from the gods, a thing of protection. But Child of Water did not know that. While he was looking at her stone, the monster quickly shot four arrows at Joan. This was against the rules, but the monster did not care. Much to his surprise, all the monster's arrows missed Joan. Quickly, before the monster could do anything else against the rules, Joan shot an arrow at Duran. The arrow pierced the monster's head and killed him dead.

By then, everyone had gathered around. It was obvious that the Devil Dancers were among them. What a noise they made that night rejoicing!

The next day, Child of Water's mother(Baldea) bore a hole in that Black run stone. She strung it into a necklace. Ever after, Child of Water(Joan) wore the blue rock around his neck for love and luck (It's necklace name is Joan's Necklace). Over time, Child of Water found many Black rune stone. She made a wonderful necklace for his mother, to keep her safe as well.

As time went on, and as Child of Water grew taller, each monster came to challenge her. Each time, wearing her Joan's Necklace, each monster's arrows missed Child of Water. But Child of Water's arrows killed each monster, every time, until all the monsters were gone.

As all Apache children know, it is a wise thing to hunt for Black rune stone. If you find one, you too might find yourself some luck.

Nick: Aizel
    Server: Duran
    Last edited by lodia023; 04-13-2016 at 10:54 PM.

The Secret History of Shiltz! Forum Event(zaid story)

there is a bar in the town zaid, bartender named Zack asks for help to keep her grandmother is old and the grandmother wanted to have someone read the book and help to deliver a cake to a little girl who was alone in a cemetery that lies still in the city zaid.
    Sepia grandmother tells a young man to tell all about his circumstances and jack jack also provides a reward to a young man who helped to keep grandma sepia.

When a young man was still in the bar zaid, there was a man named volten for help. He will ask you to help him with a few questions. Choose a question from 5 to an end in the land and give a jabawan to volten and will get a reward gem.

Nickname : Richimaru
    Server : Arus

ELINA THE HOMUNCULUS

Elina :"A light ... Where am i ?"
    "Ah you awake Elina, I am your father" said old man who looks so sad
    Elina :"My Father ? but i have no memory of you"
    Father :"Yes, you have memory damage Elina, because of your mother dead"
    Elina :"My mother dead ?"
    Father :"Yes, she is so beautiful like you, here is her picture"
    Elina :"She is so beauty"
    Father:"Yes, now it just you and me Elina, Hope we can gain a happy live from now"

After a several years, elina and her father live normal life in the village, until the father is sick, and Elina realize something not normal about her body.
    Her father is dying and before he dead he tell a secret about elina.
    Her father told story that she was homunculus that he created with magic and alchemy, he created her to become like his wife, but her body is weakened and need an organ to replace her organs.

Elina wanderer around Shiltz but nobody want to help her because she is not human, she expelled from the town, and going to adel monastery.
    she meet a priest in Adel Monastery, She tell about her story and the priest will help her.

and now she need an organ, and ask traveler to bring a heart to a Adventurer in Shiltz.

IGN: Tinktank

The Tales of Travel Agent in Zaid

A long blue straight hair waving in the breeze, snow falling down from the sky to the void, beautiful is just the word that can describe this Girl. Just call it 'Cesara' or 'lousiana' or anything that fit a girl name. She once born in a noble family doing a noble things, his father once a Great Craftsman at Zaid called 'Midas', she live in a beauuuutiful life ina peaceful country zaid after Titan Extinguish.

She said to her father to made her a Snowflake Necklace it's a beautiful necklace, her father sigh and say "I need the book from clements mine that your grandfather left it, the material is kinda hard". She's upset and run to her bedroom. Meanwhile the father is not fells right about not doing it, since it was a request from her beloved daughter and he decide to go.

Two month later, her father never comeback "what happen, where's my father?" while crying, she ask her mother her whole family no information about her father. And she just remember about something she asked her father, while crying she run straight to clement mine, she runs deep to the mine, the deeper she run the darker its way. she stops and scream "Fatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer". She runs back to zaid and ask some help from people and adventurer, they can't find it.

She believe her father still there somewhere in Clement Mine and she decide to be a Travel Agent in Zaid in order to find her father while helping people go through the mine. She dedicate her life to this mine until she can meet her father. Thanks for your help "Travel Agent in Zaid" to help the weak one reach the 3 floor. I hope you can meet him soon

IGN : Runtahjr
    Last edited by pacifistaPX; 04-13-2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: typo

Short story about backstory of High Level Quest Manager ( Zaid Town )

Zaid,
    The town is quite often attacked by Bale. The reason is not only because there are few Bale who wanted items Clements mines in the mine. Half of the Bale-bale attracted by dark magic energy from the mines Clements, in which the body Balie Galadriel were defeated and sealed by the heroes Shiltz located.

With the increasing number of attacks Bale to town Zaid, the kingdom has opened the headquarters of the High Level Quest Manager. Its function is to give adventurers and explorers experienced high variety of missions that according to their ability level. They will be rewarded with cegel, currency Shiltz, in accordance with the mission taken. Wages are of course larger than sell directly to the grocery store. And Shiltz, especially Zaid city, it would be a little more at peace with their hunting routine Bale.

But the more a person renowned for his dedication to carry out the mission constantly or someone that has a very high fighting capabilities, the Quest Manager in Zaid will not accept them anymore. The Kingdom has limited the job applicant, because they also have to provide opportunities for new explorers.

And that's what happens when a group of young adventurers returning from their mission many times to the High Level Quest Manager.

"Oh, you again. Sorry, kid. I think you should talk to the people around. Who out there who need your help. I can not help you anymore, "said Chief of the High Level Quest Manager on Zaid.

Some of the young adventurer was trying to persuade, even urged Chief. But Chief shook his head and repeated his words again. Eventually they left the headquarters of the Quest Manager with a gloomy face.

End.

IGN : Holocaustz
    Sorry for bad Grammer

Wagon driver once an adventurer who explored the world, but one day something happens, he does not tell why but that's the case why he uses a cane wherever he went. Now he can't do adventure as he were before, so now he drove the young adventurer. with knowledge of the places he had, of course, drove around the world is an easy thing for him.
    Bank teller get his job when he was 10 years old, he became treasurer in a tavern. At first he only maintain the property for some adventurous. He saw a business opportunity is so good, then he made a few branches. and now he was entrusted to keep the adventurers treasure around the world.
    Old Knight studied the crazy dance from his own teacher. When he was small and could not lift his sword to his teacher giving a movement he had learned. The teacher said it was for your own good in the future. Of course Old knight learn it without asking for what. And now, he still dance that "Crazy Dance Moves".

nickname : Hiyori

"A Doll for The Ghost"

there are creatures that live near Zaid , her name is Aleph , Aleph is being friendly , but she was too shy to meet people . One day she intends to go to meet people but when she got near the church , suddenly there was a craftsman who shouted " bale !!! " . She was surprised to hear that , she went into the grave,she was looking for a place to hide . She hide behind a huge tree , she was actually afraid to meet people again and until she died near the big tree , her spirit remained there . until now she is still afraid to meet people , but if there are people who carry biscuits for her , she would take it as a friend . and if his coming back she will ask for a doll to serve as a reminder of his friend .
    === END ===

Sorry for bad Grammer

IGN: Xxchillxx
    Last edited by susanjlsyhftr; 04-13-2016 at 11:40 PM.

Most of us remember and cherish Cinderella as our most favorite character for decades. There are many more fabulous and cherishing fairytales featuring beautiful characters. There are many unforgettable and cherishing imaginary characters live forever in everyone’s heart. One such beautiful and attractive girl is Princess Rose. Princess Rose and the Thunder Bird is one of the unforgettable fairy tales. The tale of the Princess Rose is here.

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful Princess named Rose. She had long, wavy and shiny golden red hair! She was named perfectly as she loved and adored the roses. She had one glowing golden bird who will visit her in the evenings.

The princess and the thunder bird will sing mesmerizing song, where all people in the kingdom peacefully sleep with sweet dreams. The bird will begin making the sounds seeing the beautiful hair of the princess and she will join with the bird. Both of them used to sing lullaby to make people sleep and keep singing the lullabies until sun rise.

While people lived peacefully, a wicked witch came to know about the thunder bird and the hair color of the princess rose. She cursed the princess and her hair turned ugly black!

As usual, the bird started singing seeing the black hair of the princess and she continued. While people fell asleep, none of them had sweet dreams; rather they were terrible and fearful. Princess heard about the nightmare dreams and was so worried!

She asked the golden bird what she should do to turn her hair red. The bird asked her to dip her hair in rose water and she did. Surprisingly, the hair turned beautiful red with the usual glow. Undoubtedly, everyone fell asleep hearing the lullaby and had sweet dreams.
    Until now the princess known as Red Cross NPC with her beautiful red hair

Nickname:Overide

Am I allowed to use slang, memes or (considered) bad words?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast